over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need some input on a few things.

goatfishtwo

Banned
Just wanted to get everyone's thoughts on a couple of things. I fell off a couple of months ago in terms of diet, training, supplementation because of a severe financial crisis and me having to make decisions in the best interest of my wife and son. Obviously I do not regret it but now the circumstances have been normalized and I'm ready to make this a part of my life again. Now here's some issues I'd like to get, at least, mentally resolved before I begin so I can have a plan.

Food Prep:
I was very consistent about prepping food at the beginning of the year where I'd cook food for two days every other day. This was a little exhausting considering all the other things going on. I read an article on Lee Labrada's website where the contributor stated that he prepped his food for the entire week on a sunday and he ate primarily chicken breast and brown rice. In the mornings he'd have a shake with whey and oatmeal.. etc. I have tried and tried to cook chicken breast and make it taste good but when I go to re-heat it, it is always disgusting. The best tasting thing I've ever had this way was chicken thighs. I'm about to begin dieting and bringing bodyfat down so I really don't want to eat chicken thighs primarily. Also.. how long can cooked rice really last? Any thoughts on any of this is appreciated as I'd like suggestions on how to prepare food for the longest reasonable period of time possible.

Training:
This is a simple one. It is HARD to get back to the old zeal I had before all of this happened because too often my pessimistic mind is like "what's the point".. and I wish I was kidding. I REALLY need new suggestions for shoulders and triceps. I'm so bored with those muscle groups it's ridiculous. Fortunately for me my shoulders grow like crazy whether I work them hard or not but I'd still at least like to enjoy this training session. Basically any suggestions on how to make it fun again would be great.

Supplementation:
Been cruising on 150mg/wk for a few months now. Thinking about giving tren a go as I've never had a legitimate experience with it but I always hear about AND see these amazing results people have and I'm interested in that. So, toss suggestions for compounds.

Thanks in advance.

I just hate it when life gets in the way of my training but some situations are beyond our control deal with it and get past it as quickly as possible.
I dont know how old you are or what your finacial situation looks like but if you can afford GH its a great addition to the arsenal next best thing would be peptides either way do something to raise your IGF levels youll never look back!

I understand wanting to diet down, but why are you avoiding chicken thighs? I understand they have higher fat in them, but you wouldn't be eating them every single meal. Switch thighs with breast every meal and keep it fun. I cook my food for the week on Sunday as well, you can try adding some seasoning to the food maybe, it allows for better tasting meat upon reheat.

If you aren't dieting for a show, you shouldn't worry about the fat from the thighs honestly. Just adjust your diet accordingly to account for them. That's what I've been doing, 1 chicken thigh mean and 1 chicken breast meal. The thighs are a nice "treat". Cooked rice can last about a week, past that it's not very good, at least to me.

As for your exercises, I got nothing for ya. If you aren't having fun, I don't think anyone can make it fun for you. maybe take some time off from training delts and tris and then hit em hard

I understand wanting to diet down, but why are you avoiding chicken thighs? I understand they have higher fat in them, but you wouldn't be eating them every single meal. Switch thighs with breast every meal and keep it fun. I cook my food for the week on Sunday as well, you can try adding some seasoning to the food maybe, it allows for better tasting meat upon reheat.

If you aren't dieting for a show, you shouldn't worry about the fat from the thighs honestly. Just adjust your diet accordingly to account for them. That's what I've been doing, 1 chicken thigh mean and 1 chicken breast meal. The thighs are a nice "treat". Cooked rice can last about a week, past that it's not very good, at least to me.

As for your exercises, I got nothing for ya. If you aren't having fun, I don't think anyone can make it fun for you. maybe take some time off from training delts and tris and then hit em hard

Thanks to both of you for the feedback.

Might just be a pet peeve thing with the thighs. I do enjoy the taste over chicken breasts.

Do you freeze your chicken after you cook it or does it really last in the refrigerator like that?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws