over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need some input on my dilemma

THANKS!

I just wanted to thank everyone that posted their opinions here. It really means alot that you guys care and are concerned about someone you hardly even know. thanks again guys and girls.

You got some good advice here, my advice is to listen to their advice:D Spouses are to bring out the best in each other, and strengthen the others weakness, sounds like you could help your wife get in shape, it'll bring y'all even closer, and make you forget about the little vixen... Good luck Bro:)

It's not worth it! You have a lot more to lose than the dancer does, trust me.

Would you really want to ruin those 8 years of good and especially bad times that you've made it through? What in the hell does the young girl have to lose?

She may just want a self-esteem lift by proving that she can make you cheat, I've seen girls like that a million times. Besides, once you do this, you won't be able to undo it.

Stay strong

was finally able to downsize a pic of the wife, figured I'd share what she looks like with you guys.

Attachments

• CCE00001.jpg
    CCE00001.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Yes

was finally able to downsize a pic of the wife, figured I'd share what she looks like with you guys.

Very nice HH you are blessed and I think you did the right thing sharing you're issue with the bro's and sisters of PM. If you really wanted to do the wrong thing you wouldn't of asked for advice you would of just secretly did the act. It's obvious to me you have a higher moral character than that and you never wanted to cheat, maybe you just wanted to get something off of you're chest to you're peers. You did the right thing and that is an indicator of the type of man you are, a good one. Now finish the deal and make you're beautiful wife happy.:)

Very nice HH you are blessed and I think you did the right thing sharing you're issue with the bro's and sisters of PM. If you really wanted to do the wrong thing you wouldn't of asked for advice you would of just secretly did the act. It's obvious to me you have a higher moral character than that and you never wanted to cheat, maybe you just wanted to get something off of you're chest to you're peers. You did the right thing and that is an indicator of the type of man you are, a good one. Now finish the deal and make you're beautiful wife happy.:)

thanks bro.:D

Nothing wrong with an ego boost from a hot girl, but leave it at that. i manage a bar and restaurant and it happens all the time...new bartender or waitress...whatever it doesnt matter. its tempting yes, especially when theres a problem at home but trust me, it isnt worth it.. but if you ever are going to actually do something...at least have enough respect for your wife to end your marage first. i told my gf years ago that i wont ever cheat, but if i am attracted to antoher person enough to cheat(wont happen but...), i will always respect you enough to let you move on and be happy first. its all about respect. besides what can this little thing do for you that your wife cant? really, sex?....sex is a joke...its great and all but do you really want to go through that akward first time with a new person thing again, you know she's gonna think its wierd when you ask her to put on that bus driver uniform. stick with the girl that helped you get where you are, and doesnt mind your protien farts.

Nothing wrong with an ego boost from a hot girl, but leave it at that. i manage a bar and restaurant and it happens all the time...new bartender or waitress...whatever it doesnt matter. its tempting yes, especially when theres a problem at home but trust me, it isnt worth it.. but if you ever are going to actually do something...at least have enough respect for your wife to end your marage first. i told my gf years ago that i wont ever cheat, but if i am attracted to antoher person enough to cheat(wont happen but...), i will always respect you enough to let you move on and be happy first. its all about respect. besides what can this little thing do for you that your wife cant? really, sex?....sex is a joke...its great and all but do you really want to go through that akward first time with a new person thing again, you know she's gonna think its wierd when you ask her to put on that bus driver uniform. stick with the girl that helped you get where you are, and doesnt mind your protien farts.

A bus driver uniform.....and here i thought i was the only one that liked that:D

HH, thanks for sharing the picture of your wife. She is very beautiful. Stay the course and discuss what needs to be discussed with her and i am sure everything will work out!

the only reason i'm thinking about this is just to release some sexual tension and nothing more, and probably because it feels good to feel wanted like pesty said.

this is all to familiar..been there done that. I can tell you that you will completely crush her and lose everything she thought of you. You will go from the man to a stranger at the blink of an eye. To be honest, the right thing to do is separate if you plan on doing something or want to venture off. It is the respectful and admirable thing to do.

Sadie is 100% right with her posts, which is obvious her input comes from experience. (I can tell from my experience) You should take her advise.

The bottom line is this:

Treat your wife as you yourself would like to be treated. This advice is easier to write than to follow, but you must always attempt to live in this manner.

I know that Iam late in posting to this subject but I would like to add a couple of things to the mix that I think that have not been touched on. The root of the problem in this situation is the sex part of it, all of you guys have mentioned dont do it , she is your wife, or she loves you and so on. While all of that is very true this man knows that his wife loves him and we all know that he loves her. But it is her responsibility to make her man feel like a man, and if you put your man in the dog house he will go to play in the cat house. She and she alone is putting him in a position that makes cheating look like a good solution to the problem. I understand him when he says that it is just about sex, I think that is true. If the shoe was on the other foot and he as the one not putting out we would be all over his ass to give up the goods, why not the same for her? This man is only searching for what he is not getting at home and Ill bet you a dime for a dollar that he gives her anything that her heart desires and that is why she is so inclined to be so insensitive. Bro I want to talk directly to you now. She needs to go and talk to a Dr. but a good one ,not one that will just take her side and gang up on you, and make you feel like a pig for wanting sex from your wife this girl has deeper problems. I just want you to know that you are just a normal guy that wants to have a woman want him as much as he wants her and if she cant see that than I think you should move on because this problem will not improve with time. You deserve to have a woman to treat you the way you need to be treated. Best of luck to you.

I know that Iam late in posting to this subject but I would like to add a couple of things to the mix that I think that have not been touched on. The root of the problem in this situation is the sex part of it, all of you guys have mentioned dont do it , she is your wife, or she loves you and so on. While all of that is very true this man knows that his wife loves him and we all know that he loves her. But it is her responsibility to make her man feel like a man, and if you put your man in the dog house he will go to play in the cat house. She and she alone is putting him in a position that makes cheating look like a good solution to the problem. I understand him when he says that it is just about sex, I think that is true. If the shoe was on the other foot and he as the one not putting out we would be all over his ass to give up the goods, why not the same for her? This man is only searching for what he is not getting at home and Ill bet you a dime for a dollar that he gives her anything that her heart desires and that is why she is so inclined to be so insensitive. Bro I want to talk directly to you now. She needs to go and talk to a Dr. but a good one ,not one that will just take her side and gang up on you, and make you feel like a pig for wanting sex from your wife this girl has deeper problems. I just want you to know that you are just a normal guy that wants to have a woman want him as much as he wants her and if she cant see that than I think you should move on because this problem will not improve with time. You deserve to have a woman to treat you the way you need to be treated. Best of luck to you.

WOW!:eek: I don't know how long you been married, but that is selfish advice. SEX is not the only thing in a lasting relationship. What if your wife became handicap and could no longer have sex? Would you leave her? What about your wife' concerns? To have a lasting marriage, you better put your wife and kids concerns first, which is more important than are needs. That is what a MAN does, when he steps up to the plate. My wife went through the same depression, when she lost her 2 brothers, so I know from experience. 6 months like this, and you are wrong, it took work and commitment, but it got better. Sigmund is right, treat your wife like you want to be treated. I like to be treated with respect and loved. 19 years and going strong.

WOW!:eek: I don't know how long you been married, but that is selfish advice. SEX is not the only thing in a lasting relationship. What if your wife became handicap and could no longer have sex? Would you leave her? What about your wife' concerns? To have a lasting marriage, you better put your wife and kids concerns first, which is more important than are needs. That is what a MAN does, when he steps up to the plate. My wife went through the same depression, when she lost her 2 brothers, so I know from experience. 6 months like this, and you are wrong, it took work and commitment, but it got better. Sigmund is right, treat your wife like you want to be treated. I like to be treated with respect and loved. 19 years and going strong.

Amen, my son's mother was high risk pregnancy so we didn't have sex for the majority of the pregnancy and then the waiting period afterwards. If you are looking for sex with your wife to complete you or make you feel wanted, you are missing out on a lot of great variations of intimacy in a relationship. Personally, i prefer getting sweet cards, flowers, etc from my wife. It shows she cares and puts thought into something aside from a basic animal need. I try to return the same thing to her.

Anyway, this is your opinion but when you are in a long-term relationship, there are going to be up's and down's but you don't always have to seek out instant gratification. my 2 cents.

the wife and I had a discussion last night, I basically told her how I feel. I told her how I felt emotionally detached from her, and she was not surprised as she has seen a change in me. I will admit it is because of the attention that i'm getting from the young lady at work. which she knows about by the way. I basically told her how I felt things just were not the same between us as they were in the beginning and I guess that's not realistic to expect it to be that way 9 years later. of course she was upset and cried, she truly is a sweetheart, she doesn't bust my balls about things, does not cheat on me has good values, has a great job, makes great money and truly loves me. here is where I'm a little confused...
I mentioned to her how it bothers me that for the past 6 years she has promised herself and me that she was going to lose weight and get in shape.
now she's not obese by any stretch but could lose about 50 lbs. I said this to her because I cant tell you how many times she's stood there and looked at herself in the mirror and cried because she was upset at herself for letting herself get to this point, so it bothers me that it bothers her so much yet she has yet to do anything about it. so she thought it was kind of shallow of me, but I asked her if she would like it if I blew up to a 300lb fat slob and of course she said no. so the bottom line is that she doesn't initiate sex so I look elsewhere for attention, but she doesn't initiate sex cuz she doesn't feel good about herself but yet wonders why i'm so distant.it's like a vicious circle. let's face it we all want a good looking sexy woman on our arms, thats human nature.

the wife and I had a discussion last night, I basically told her how I feel. I told her how I felt emotionally detached from her, and she was not surprised as she has seen a change in me. I will admit it is because of the attention that i'm getting from the young lady at work. which she knows about by the way. I basically told her how I felt things just were not the same between us as they were in the beginning and I guess that's not realistic to expect it to be that way 9 years later. of course she was upset and cried, she truly is a sweetheart, she doesn't bust my balls about things, does not cheat on me has good values, has a great job, makes great money and truly loves me. here is where I'm a little confused...
I mentioned to her how it bothers me that for the past 6 years she has promised herself and me that she was going to lose weight and get in shape.
now she's not obese by any stretch but could lose about 50 lbs. I said this to her because I cant tell you how many times she's stood there and looked at herself in the mirror and cried because she was upset at herself for letting herself get to this point, so it bothers me that it bothers her so much yet she has yet to do anything about it. so she thought it was kind of shallow of me, but I asked her if she would like it if I blew up to a 300lb fat slob and of course she said no. so the bottom line is that she doesn't initiate sex so I look elsewhere for attention, but she doesn't initiate sex cuz she doesn't feel good about herself but yet wonders why i'm so distant.it's like a vicious circle. let's face it we all want a good looking sexy woman on our arms, thats human nature.

Let me tell you about my story, it may help and it may not but it has certain similarities...

I got married WAY too young (19) after knowing my wife for only 9 months (she was 20). We had our first child within 7 months of our wedding day. We started building a life together and things were great at first. Now granted, we both brought our own baggage into the marriage, me more than her, but we dealt with it and moved on. Over the first few years we grew much closer together, we felt the same about things, started a family, etc... Then things started changing...more specifically I started changing, then she did. I started working more, school got tougher, we had more kids (3 now), basically life happened and we had less and less time to spend with each other.
I started changing but tried as hard as I could to keep the appearance that I was the same guy she married. I kept this up for 4 years before I finally told her about it and the reason I did follows...
During our 6th year of marriage we moved 3 states away from either of our families b/c I got into a graduate program. This program required me to be at school an average of 12 hours/day and when I was home I wasn't really here. This did nothing to help our situation and we grew further apart. Then she started changing, which is something that is unavoidable...especially with the situation she was dealing with. Me in school, 3 kids (2 in school and a baby at home) and never having any money. I ended up forming new relationships at school, finding new friends - and this is something that she had never really done since our marriage so it was something she resented a bit. However, the problem was with a woman who I became friends with my first year there. Things were just friends at first and for a very long time, but eventually they became more. We both realized that we were attracted to each other quickly into our friendship but I was married and she had her life ripped apart by a father who had cheated on her mother and consequently made her move across the country to get away from him, so she had strong feelings against anything ever happening as did I. However, I think people can only be strong for so long. Things became much bigger than either one of us ever thought they would be and I found myself confiding in her more than I would my wife. I started thinking about life with her and what it would be like, and what made this worse is that we talked about this stuff. We talked about sex, talked about life, just about everything.
During the past year or so my wife and I had stopped having much sex, at least as much as I wanted. And I always felt like she should want it more, but I realize now that I wasn't giving her the things she needed in order for her to want it.
Well, this thing with the woman got came to a point one weekend before a big exam. My wife had left town to go visit family with the kids and we were both studying like crazy...and chatting online as much as we could. We decided to go for a hike that day to get some exercise and later that night decided that I would go over to her place to study a bit. I got over there and her roommates were gone for the night and the shades were closed. We sat on opposite sides of the room most of the night with so much sexual tension that in 3 hours I got through 8 pages of notes and she got through 4, both of us studying separately. Eventually we gave up and turned on the TV, she came over to the couch and sat down next to me, but not too close. There was more flirting and some very awkward moments. The time came very shortly after she sat down that I had set for myself to leave and it was very difficult. But I managed to get out of there that night without doing anything physical with her...but I came very close to cheating on my wife. Now, I had already been cheating on her emotionally for a very long time. But I realized that at any second I could do this with the other woman, and I wanted to very badly. Shortly after I left this woman sent me a text asking if I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra or panties that night. And it was then that I realized I was going to cheat if I kept this up.

I started thinking about my wife and leaving. Started thinking about what life would be like without her and my kids. Things had been going downhill for us for almost 3 years now and they didn't look like they would be getting any better. However, I talked to a very wise friend once who called me a selfish ass. He told me that my wife had given me 9 years of her life, had never done anything to me, forgiven me for my vices (at least the ones she knew about), and given me 3 wonderful kids. He said that if I were to get up and leave without trying my hardest to work this out I would always regret it. And I believed him...so I talked to my wife about it.

I told her the things that I had been trying to keep her from over the years, the ways I had changed that I knew she wouldn't like. I talked to her about our relationship and she had major concerns as well that I knew nothing about. After a couple very uncomfortable days we decided to get some counseling. And I have to say we laughed more at our counselors expense than we had in a long time. I know this is inappropriate but they guy stuttered like no one I have ever seen. I remember looking over at her one time with tears in her eyes from being upset while she tried as hard as she could to hold back a laugh because this guy took a full 30 seconds to get out the word today.
We went to 3 sessions and decided that we knew our problems and we were going to work on them. I started giving her the things she said she needed that I wasn't (at least some of them) and she accepted me for who I had become (even though she didn't like some of it) and allowed me the freedom to do some of the things I wanted to do. And our sex life became AMAZING...it didn't take her getting into shape, even though she was out of shape, but it took me making her think that I felt she was the most beautiful, amazing, sexy woman in the world. When I made this switch things turned around for us.

I came very close to ruining the best thing in my life. I tell you this hoping that some of it will resonate with you and possibly encourage you in this situation. I know how tough it can be when a woman, especially one you are attracted to, wants to do things to you that you haven't had done in awhile. But I also know that whatever doing that would feel like, it can't come close to the feeling of being with the woman you love and having her do the same things to you. My wife has become someone completely different in the bedroom since we went through this and I can tell you that I wouldn't have missed out on this for the world.

Keep working on this man, I am sorry you are having to go through it. But my advice would be this, if you really want things to improve with your wife you should tell the other woman that you are afraid that your marriage is in trouble and you are going to work on it as hard as you can. And that doing this includes not spending time with her, talking with her, etc...b/c you are attracted to her and these things will only sabotage your efforts.

Way to long of a response...wow

Last edited:

Awesome man, it sounds like you presented your issues in a really great way and made sure to explain them. Its not like you are telling her to lose weight, you are telling her that she needs to lose weight so she will feel confident and will want to be with you(in the bedroom, everywhere). I get exactly what you are saying and in all honesty, it is a lot easier to cheat on her than to have a heart-to-heart discussion like that. Many props to you man.

Now lets hope that talk sunk in and that you both figure out what you need to change in order to reach the point where you are both happy. Also, check out the movie "Fireproof", it is very poignant to what we are talking about.

-notsobig32

PESTY, NOTSOBIG, SPIDEYDOC AND OLDFELLA

I just wanted to thank you guys for the replies and support, it hasn't been easy going through this alone, but you guys made it easier on me to have someone to bounce this stuff off of. the way my wife explained her side was that she was being affectionate towards me but I was just shutting her out cuz of what was going on in my head with the "other" girl. so her take on it was that if I wasn't going to respond to her affection, she wasn't going to take it a step further. things are getting better since we talked so only time will tell.I told her that I just don't know what to do for her anymore as far as helping her get back in shape. she said that there's nothing I can do to motivate her to get back in shape, it's something she's gotta do herself.

UPDATE

I just wanted to give you guys and update on the situation..
I have yet to tell the "other" young lady to beat it. it has been 5 months now that we have known each other and our feelings grow stronger each day. now, a couple days ago she had a meltdown, basically gave me an ultimatum, it's her or the wife. she doesn't want to be number 2, loves me very much, and just wants to make me happy. so she advised we didn't talk or see each other anymore until I made a decision. now due to the fact that I am very confused and at a crossroads, I sought out therapy to help me in my decision. I honestly do not know what to do. the therapist suggested a separation from my wife from a minimum of 1 month up to 3 months. this girl absolutely loves me, tells me she doesn't want any other man and is very happy with e and just wants to make me happy. man, the shit life throws at us sometimes...

so ill assume by the above you are physically cheating on your wife now and its not just an emotional cheating..

other then being disappointed in you and totally disgusted (while very grateful to not be married) i have nothing to say

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws