over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need some names for a supplement company

Tman2002

Registered
Here's the deal I've got the opportunity to sell some supplements from a Gym I will be opening up, I want a seprate name for a company were I can sell supplements that is protien, fat burners etc. People would go thru me to get thier name brand stuff like muscle milk,Optimum nutriton, all that stuff.

Any ideas on a name?

try A.N.N ( ALL NATURAL NUTRITION)

Dont forget the labeling. The more attractive the label the better. What is working now is making it almost look like a prescribed medication. You can call it Jacked! I always liked that word anyway, lol.

Call it Dope then put up a big sign outside your gym.....

Get all your Dope here!

Crack House Supplements!!

We'll crack any deal going!!

my user name :p

Bro...

Supplement shops in gyms dont tend to do too well for some reason. It seems like a good idea in theory but it never seems to work. I'm not trying to rain on your parade either. Just something to think about. Do some research and talk to people who have tried and you will find a common thread between them all.

FWIW, "Jacked!" was the name of a fat burner made by Chad Nicholl's co. a few years ago. He may still hold the rights to the name...

I'd try to figure out the philosophy of your business (as is relates to the customer) and a name will flow from there.

Maybe "Get Jacked" with a pic of a myostatin-negative super-muscular Jack Rabbit might work... (His Name would be Jack, of course, your "research subject.")

-R

FWIW, "Jacked!" was the name of a fat burner made by Chad Nicholl's co. a few years ago. He may still hold the rights to the name...

I'd try to figure out the philosophy of your business (as is relates to the customer) and a name will flow from there.

Maybe "Get Jacked" with a pic of a myostatin-negative super-muscular Jack Rabbit might work... (His Name would be Jack, of course, your "research subject.")

-R

Or Jacked Up, your slogan can be "Better to be Jacked Up then Jacked Off" :D Of course there can be argument there!

-R

What about "Professional Muscle":D

Yea wer are talking an extra couple a grand profit a year, if it turns out to be a hassle then I'm done with it if not I'll see were it goes.

All the good names have been taken everything I think of I do a web search and find it lol.

Bro...

Supplement shops in gyms dont tend to do too well for some reason. It seems like a good idea in theory but it never seems to work. I'm not trying to rain on your parade either. Just something to think about. Do some research and talk to people who have tried and you will find a common thread between them all.

Man alot of you guys have to get out of that "Swolebeast supplements" mentality and listen to what AWN is saying above. Want a one way ticket to never becoming incredibly wealthy in the gym business? Make the mistake and think everyone is like you and is a hardcore bodybuilder and cater to that clientele.....youll probably be closed down in 2 years. Want a one way ticket to failure in the supplement business? Think along the same lines. When I get phone calls from people asking if creatine is steroidal and will they pass a drug test you start to realize that only 2% of the industry is educated and the rest of the people just want fancy labels, and told what to do. The BSN's are few and far between. For every BSN there are 8000 other companies that went into business and out of business in 2-3 years. Start thinking along the lines of "ok im going to cater to everyone here, pregnant lady who is looking to supplement her protein, old guy who is 75 who wants to stay young, 16 year old who want to gain weight, 28 year old executive who wants to stay in shape, 42 year old guy who is a canoist and triathlon athlete and wants to supplement his program......along with shaved head, goatee, mean looking bodybuilder guy".......then you will be selling some supplements when you put yourself in everyones shoes.

If i listed the NFL football players (Heisman trophy winners), the Division I and II college programs, the canoists, the triathletes, the baseball players, the wrestling teams, the vegan athletes etc etc etc who buy from my company you would be shocked. Hardcore bodybuilders are a minority.

Last edited:
Man alot of you guys have to get out of that "Swolebeast supplements" mentality and listen to what AWN is saying above. Want a one way ticket to never becoming incredibly wealthy in the gym business? Make the mistake and think everyone is like you and is a hardcore bodybuilder and cater to that clientele.....youll probably be closed down in 2 years. Want a one way ticket to failure in the supplement business? Think along the same lines. When I get phone calls from people asking if creatine is steroidal and will they pass a drug test you start to realize that only 2% of the industry is educated and the rest of the people just want fancy labels, and told what to do. The BSN's are few and far between. For every BSN there are 8000 other companies that went into business and out of business in 2-3 years. Start thinking along the lines of "ok im going to cater to everyone here, pregnant lady who is looking to supplement her protein, old guy who is 75 who wants to stay young, 16 year old who want to gain weight, 28 year old executive who wants to stay in shape, 42 year old guy who is a canoist and triathlon athlete and wants to supplement his program......along with shaved head, goatee, mean looking bodybuilder guy".......then you will be selling some supplements when you put yourself in everyones shoes.

If i listed the NFL football players (Heisman trophy winners), the Division I and II college programs, the canoists, the triathletes, the baseball players, the wrestling teams, the vegan athletes etc etc etc who buy from my company you would be shocked. Hardcore bodybuilders are a minority.

Well said brother. We all just need to think outside the box.

Here's the deal I've got the opportunity to sell some supplements from a Gym I will be opening up, I want a seprate name for a company were I can sell supplements that is protien, fat burners etc. People would go thru me to get thier name brand stuff like muscle milk,Optimum nutriton, all that stuff.

Any ideas on a name?

And here is a question up above

Muscle Milk---huge huge huge seller in the supplement market because it tastes so good. Football players love it and thats why we made a product called myo-milk on our site

Who is buying muscle milk?

Hardcore bodybuilder who watches everything that goes into his body?

or

everyone else that wants to take a protein powder and the big selling point is musclemilk tastes so good to them.... over whats actually in it as far as ingredients?

That answer will tell you who you are catering too in the grand scheme of things.

So whats going to turn the layperson off?

"MuscleGodzilla Supplements"? Will the non hardcore bodybuilder be attracted to that business name?

or something like

"Cutting Edge Nutrition"

And here is a question up above

Muscle Milk---huge huge huge seller in the supplement market because it tastes so good. Football players love it and thats why we made a product called myo-milk on our site

Who is buying muscle milk?

Hardcore bodybuilder who watches everything that goes into his body?

or

everyone else that wants to take a protein powder and the big selling point is musclemilk tastes so good to them.... over whats actually in it as far as ingredients?

That answer will tell you who you are catering too in the grand scheme of things.

So whats going to turn the layperson off?

"MuscleGodzilla Supplements"? Will the non hardcore bodybuilder be attracted to that business name?

or something like

"Cutting Edge Nutrition"

100% on point

DOGGCRAPP hit the nail on the head. A thousand times more profitable and you might actually get to stay in business if you cater to the mainstream.

Staff online

• Bio
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224