over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need some new advice on cutting!!!!!

johnrambo

Registered
I've been running distance and lifting weights for almost a decade, and started using gear about a year ago, I've read almost every book in stores on powerlifting and bodybuilding and follow every major magazine and still struggle with my weight. I have an extremely slow metabolism despite the fact that I run up to eight miles a day. If I was to slightly back of my cardio I gain weight. so i'm stuck between a rock and a hard place be lean and smaller, or big and sacrifice definition. Bulking I'm 240 cutting i'm 200 at five eleven. when i cut I lose a lot of muscle and have a huge chest and back but my arms and legs are smaller due to all the cardio that burns up muscle tissue. Even eatting clean i'm not as cut up as I would like to be. Any advice and do you think a person with shitty genetics could compete at least locally?

I've been running distance and lifting weights for almost a decade, and started using gear about a year ago, I've read almost every book in stores on powerlifting and bodybuilding and follow every major magazine and still struggle with my weight. I have an extremely slow metabolism despite the fact that I run up to eight miles a day. If I was to slightly back of my cardio I gain weight. so i'm stuck between a rock and a hard place be lean and smaller, or big and sacrifice definition. Bulking I'm 240 cutting i'm 200 at five eleven. when i cut I lose a lot of muscle and have a huge chest and back but my arms and legs are smaller due to all the cardio that burns up muscle tissue. Even eatting clean i'm not as cut up as I would like to be. Any advice and do you think a person with shitty genetics could compete at least locally?

Post an example of your workout including cardio (why all the running)

and post an example of what your cutting diet looks like.

I'd suspect you are not eating enough.

for breakfast I have a bowl of oatmeal or kashi cereal, through out the day I eat a chobani, maybe a lb. of lean meat broken down into six to eight ounce portions, a serving of nuts, One whey shake, another serving of slow digesting carbs like brown rice, one protein bar, one low fat cheesestick, a couple servings of vegtables raw usually spinach, and one or two pieces of fruit (orange, banana). maybe a sandwhich on whole wheat bread like deli meat no condiments, and a few hard boiled eggs, I know it doesn't seem like much but if I over eat I just gain weight fast!

My workout is the same as the pros 12 to 20 sets per body part, honestly I handle pretty good weights with strict form because I have been lifting for some years, start out with compound moves then to isolation moves, then from free weights machines or cables to finish. I mix it up a lot so it's hard to say as to any one workout. Also if I'm cutting i'm taking shorter rest periods and going for more concentration on the muscle i'm trying to work. I'm usually on stimulants like fat burner so my intensity during cutting stays high.

your diet needs structure it seems you just haphazardly eat this and that , what you're eating isint that bad but the macos are all over the place. And it seems like not alot of cals.

how much do you raun a week (per day) and why

If you can afford it bro id hire a trainer , you will save money in the end and be way father ahead

your diet needs structure it seems you just haphazardly eat this and that , what you're eating isint that bad but the macos are all over the place. And it seems like not alot of cals.

how much do you raun a week (per day) and why

If you can afford it bro id hire a trainer , you will save money in the end and be way father ahead

I usually run 3 to 8 miles a day depending on how my body is feeling with maybe one day off a week. And my eatting is crazy because I work with adolescence with behavioral problems and drug addiction, so I pack all my stuff into a lunch box and eat here and there when I can which is random and has to be quick which I know is a problem, the advantage is i work evenings so I hit the gym earlier in the day 11 am and have a solid breakfast before that. And as far as a trainer goes it is hard because i am a trainer so that takes up addition time.

I usually run 3 to 8 miles a day depending on how my body is feeling with maybe one day off a week. And my eatting is crazy because I work with adolescence with behavioral problems and drug addiction, so I pack all my stuff into a lunch box and eat here and there when I can which is random and has to be quick which I know is a problem, the advantage is i work evenings so I hit the gym earlier in the day 11 am and have a solid breakfast before that. And as far as a trainer goes it is hard because i am a trainer so that takes up addition time.

Well for starters id back WAY off on the running unless you are tested on it regularly for military or whatever , you heart rate is so high for so long your bod has no choice but to canabalize the muscle to make glycogen (how may very muscular didtance runners do you see?) Take that extra 1-2 hrs a day you are wasting on the road and use it to prepair meals.
Things like ground beef and rice are fast and easy to make and eat just brown up a couple pounds of ground meat , 5-6 cups of rice keep in seperat container and mix it together to suit your macros for that meal , premake some dishes for work. Make yourself some mango salsa and cover 8oz of tilapia with it in one dish , these are both just examples of quick easy to pack meals. its not the 2 hrs a day training that real makes or breaks you , its what you do the other 22hr a day

when i said hire a trainer i meant like one of the guys here , just to help you with your diet and training , its very easy , all done through E-mail and pics.

You dont need a ton of cardio to get and stay lean , the diet has WAY more to do with that than your cardio

No expert here whatsoever but just my recent experience.

Started the palumbo diet about 2 weeks ago.

1.5g protein per lbm, .5g fat per lbm, carbs come from those meals <.

500 calories under BMR, hour of LISS cardio at 125-135 heart rate.

Have lost 4-5 lbs but swear to god every oz. has come directly from my mid to lower belly fat specifically. Have muscle fullness everywhere and for the first time havent felt like I've lost all my weight directly from my lats...

i would recommend hiring one of these guys like john meadows, or shelby and get dialed in on your diet and training.

^^^^this

Thanks for the advice, besides multi-v, fish oil, cla, thermogenics, and carnitine what are some good cutting supps., also do you think pre-workouts are okay when you are dieting down? if so which ones would you reccomend

Thanks for the advice, besides multi-v, fish oil, cla, thermogenics, and carnitine what are some good cutting supps., also do you think pre-workouts are okay when you are dieting down? if so which ones would you reccomend

Pre workouts are almost a must IMO when cutting. Low cals=low energy, so pre workouts are a tremendous help when dieting. Adjust your stims to accomodate your pre workout though, or get a non stim pre workout.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131