over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need some opinions - Planning my bb year

akimbo

Registered
Cheers guys,

i am a bit unsure how to go on regarding my bb activities in the next time.

I had a bulk for three months under the guidance of a pro and will be cruising end of May for two months.

Height: 182cm/ 6ft
Weight: 105kg/ 231lbs
Condition: Soft offseason condition (not unreasonable fat)
Stage weight: I dont know exactly. Maximum around 90kg/ 200lbs.

I wanted to have my first competition in November, but I will marry beginning of August and have honeymoon for two weeks. I have no trouble not going crazy on honeymoon with food and I will also be training. I had a discussion with a very experienced guy (long time pro bb) and he told me I should drop the idea of competing if I cant prep 4 months straight without any distractions. I personally thought that I could just start the prep a bit earlier and be on the safe side with a bit more than 4.5 months time to get ready.

What's your opinion on this? Pull through or just go on putting on tissue? I know that I still have more than enough room for improvements, but I would like to get competition experience. My goal would be to compete in something like classic bodybuilding (we have several similar classes here).

97643d1526455936-need-some-opinions-planning-my-bb-year-2017-12-19-10.21.19.jpg

97641d1526455570-need-some-opinions-planning-my-bb-year-2018-03-09-07.36.17.jpg

97642d1526455929-need-some-opinions-planning-my-bb-year-2018-02-25-09.32.45.jpg

Attachments

• 2018-03-09 07.36.17.jpg
    2018-03-09 07.36.17.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 207
  • 2018-02-25 09.32.45.jpg
    2018-02-25 09.32.45.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 203
  • 2017-12-19 10.21.19.jpg
    2017-12-19 10.21.19.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
You dont look like 230 at 6ft. That said, your lean

Id just stay lean and grow. dont restrict yourself when you want to go out to eat and have fun. come contest time its business...ive made my mistakes over lots of preps...stay lean for sure

That said, your lean

No, he's not. Not overly fat of course, but far from lean.

Akimbo, based on your current condition, trying to "bulk" will only result in more fat/water gains for very limited actual muscle tissue. So yes, going on a diet is the best strategy you can opt for... and the only one if you ask me. Try to get as lean as possible, and once you're approaching a look that satisfies you, then re-evaluate whether stepping on stage or not is a good idea (ie if you stand a chance to do well against competitors).

Whatever your choice, once lean, you can start back on a growing phase that then will lead to quality gains.

:)

Pretty much exactly this.

Focus on maintaining strength when you hit your cruise and dieting down a little bit, enjoy your wedding and honeymoon, and re-evaluate from there.

QUOTE=Phidias;2614743]No, he's not. Not overly fat of course, but far from lean.

Akimbo, based on your current condition, trying to "bulk" will only result in more fat/water gains for very limited actual muscle tissue. So yes, going on a diet is the best strategy you can opt for... and the only one if you ask me. Try to get as lean as possible, and once you're approaching a look that satisfies you, then re-evaluate whether stepping on stage or not is a good idea (ie if you stand a chance to do well against competitors).

Whatever your choice, once lean, you can start back on a growing phase that then will lead to quality gains.

:)[/QUOTE]

I know I sound like a broken record saying this over and over but it’s the best advice I think I can give to somebody that’s wanting to compete.

Hire a coach , work with them for an off season to grow and it will make dialing in for a show that much easier.

Now I remember back when I was got married and remember that money wasn’t a easy commodity to come by so hiring someone might not be an option. There are plenty of great and smart guys here that can help keep you between the rails during an off season growing period.

Like it was mentioned , you’re not lean but definitely not fat , I think you could make great gains staying in this body fat range maybe leaning out a little. Don’t get caught thinking you need to gain 30 pounds each off season to grow , it’s just makes your prep way harder.

What is your history with training and steroids??

Thanks so much guys! Your feedback is very appreciated by me!

I am 231lbs after getting out of bed in the morning. I know that I may look lighter on pictures.

So, I fully agree with the goal to first cut down. I dont feal really comfortable right now and I think I will gain unneccessary fat if I try to push higher.

As said I have been working with a coach, but it was a bit unpersonal and i am checking options for someone else. However I am limited on my budget and cant afford someone like Shelby.

I train already for around 10 years. 3 years and 4 months enhanced. I have pretty average genetics and must work a lot for additional tissue. Last blast was up to 1.3g total (test, eq and some inj drol in the beginning), but I am getting more friend with a bit lower doses, now.

So, I will start the cut and will see where it gets me. If I am in good condition after honeymoon, I might do the comp.

I went by your first picture calling you lean. No worries

how long was the 1.2 grams blast for ?

lower doses are important ; however once you do all you can do with training , nutrition and natty supplements , and the low doses arnt doing much , you have to take things to the next level.

Im under they impression most people jumped on drugs way too early . I busted my ass for years upon year. I joke around and say we should have a thread where we post our pictures before we ever took a single hormone, then maybe a picture we we stopped using for a year or so and see what we did.

based on bottom pictures id cut up. I wouldn't go fully contest prep crazy on low fat and carbs, I would start it , then get more aggressive at it. Ive been through too many preps where diet and cardio was way too much of a struggle and wore me out

how many preps have you done?

Last edited:
Thx for the feedback bud. I have been training naturally for years before starting PEDs. Last blast was approx 12 weeks.

I was doing just as you recommended. Lowered my carb intake and having 3100 calories on training days. Have already dropped some good weight, but i am still on trt as my RBC counts are to high and i want to get rid of this before i start anything again. Anyway i will start low dose test and will use bit of tren only within the last 10 weeks.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner