over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need some quick female diet advice

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
she's 25yrs old 5'1" 113lbs. Not sure on b/f but she could drop a good 10-15lbs. She runs marathons but has a horrible diet. Im thinking of helping her train like 3x per week with weights. Maybe just a full body circut with high reps. She doesnt wanna compete or anything just tone up. My main ? is i've never worked with a girl who's only 5'1 and 113lbs. Can someone recommend a total # of cals for me and a carb/protein/fat breakdown?

well......based on nothing but WHAT YOU POSTED

1500 cals
150p
150c
50f

maybe more if she truly IS and has the metab. of a marathon runner

:)

well......based on nothing but WHAT YOU POSTED

1500 cals
150p
150c
50f

maybe more if she truly IS and has the metab. of a marathon runner

:)

no she just got into running recently. Im thinking possibly have her train 3x per week circut and on those days
120pro
150carb
20g fat

and on non training cardio only days
150pro
60g carbs
50g fat

remember she's only 113lbs

Last edited:
If she is running she needs the carbs on those days as well as the days she lifts.

She might be able to eat 1500 if she is training for or runs marathons like you said.

So find out how much she is running right now and come back with that info.

Weights would be real good for her but she doesn't need curcuit style if she is running, I'd get her on 5x5's, she is going to have a hard ass time building any muscle if she runs much, so she should do max intensity with very low volume.

If she is running she needs the carbs on those days as well as the days she lifts.

She might be able to eat 1500 if she is training for or runs marathons like you said.

So find out how much she is running right now and come back with that info.

Weights would be real good for her but she doesn't need curcuit style if she is running, I'd get her on 5x5's, she is going to have a hard ass time building any muscle if she runs much, so she should do max intensity with very low volume.

low volume max intensity huh. Kinda maybe a dc style workout then?

She is training for a 1/2 marathon nov14th. I think she runs like 3miles a day maybe 3x per week. She said she has been doing Bob Harper or Jillian Michaels workouts. I dont know what that shit is. She just joined 24hr so I think she's gonna take the "bodypump" class they offer 1x per week. She really doesnt know much and isnt trying to compete or anything just wants to look better. I'll find out exactly how much she runs and get back to you. Thanks a lot.

low volume max intensity huh. Kinda maybe a dc style workout then?

She is training for a 1/2 marathon nov14th. I think she runs like 3miles a day maybe 3x per week. She said she has been doing Bob Harper or Jillian Michaels workouts. I dont know what that shit is. She just joined 24hr so I think she's gonna take the "bodypump" class they offer 1x per week. She really doesnt know much and isnt trying to compete or anything just wants to look better. I'll find out exactly how much she runs and get back to you. Thanks a lot.

Well if sheis training for a marathon then she should train for a marathon!

Whay is she doing all this other crap at the same time? She needs to focus!

Unless she is grasping at straws trying to get her body to look the ways she wants but she is not sure how to go about it. Ask her "What is your ultimate goal, what are you trying to do, what do you want most?"

Then pick a plan to get her there. Right now she is all over the place.

yah i hear yah. She likes running and wants to do marathons but also wants to look good. She's not trying to look like a figure competitor just wants to get leaner. She said she's going to be running 3-4miles 3-4days per week in the mornings when she wakes up. That should be plenty of cardio im thinking for her. Maybe bust out 30min after her workouts 3x per week and she should start seeing some good results. Her diet was the main thing that was off.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity