advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need sum hacker help here, sites blocked!

TooPowerful4u

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
They put up a program or something on our network at the gym called websense enterprise. It restricts all sites except the ones they have listen in the system which blows. They are just being assholes and they decided to do it becuase they tracked the history and "someone was on a site called professionalmuscle too much while they were working" LMBO. All coworkers (trainers, front desk, sales) are pissed. We have 6 computers in the building and they are all networked. It has something called websense enterprise on it that blocks the sites. Anybody familiar or know how i can get through it? Im willing to learn whatever just to get the job done. Its boring as fawk when clients cancel and theres nothing to do for a few hours. There has GOT to be a way through nothing is 100% i just hope someone on here has the knowledge to help me. Thanx

LOL

I mean LMBO

Tp4u has got the promuscle fever!

rAJJIN said:
I mean LMBO

Tp4u has got the promuscle fever!

You try sittin at the gym for 2hrs with nowhere to lay down and take a nap n waitin for an hour for a client. Gets boring. Its the only site that really interests me.

jawbreakerkid said:

Very good point, and i do. Since im a work at 5am, i have 4 meals down by 11am haha. Need other stuff to do and the hot chicks dont get there til 5pm haha.

TP4U

try this

Go to the start menu; and open your command prompt. "says RUN on my computer" or something.

type in ......."ping www.professionalmuscle.com -t" ; write that number down and type it in the address bar. This might work

jawbreakerkid said:
must be nice to have hot women at your gym. We have one, ok, two. Our gym is pathetic for scenery.

WHOOPS! Did i say i work or work out at a gym? I meant health club. It doesnt qualify as a gym, its too clean, too many rich people, too many snobs, too little muscleheads or people in shape, and too many rules.

Thanx CONAN il give it a shot!

First try putting a proxy server in your browser. You can find a list of proxies at: **broken link removed**
If that does not work, easiest way around this is to buy a VPN service from a company(www.privacy.li offers a good one, or you can search google for a service also), use your gym's internet connection to connect to that VPN and then put a proxy server address in your browser. This should bypass your websense program and allow you to browse to whatever you want.
Let me know if you need help with anything.
GRIZZ

grizzly said:
First try putting a proxy server in your browser. You can find a list of proxies at: **broken link removed**
If that does not work, easiest way around this is to buy a VPN service from a company(www.privacy.li offers a good one, or you can search google for a service also), use your gym's internet connection to connect to that VPN and then put a proxy server address in your browser. This should bypass your websense program and allow you to browse to whatever you want.
Let me know if you need help with anything.
GRIZZ

Also you should clear your history and cookies after you use the PC. Especially if multiple people are using this. That way they can't see where you have been!
GRIZZ

I know it sucks to wake up on saturday at 6 am just to sit around till 8 and no one shows up. Oh well they still pay for it if they show up or not. I got a kick out of all the rich suger mamas. They taught me the meaning of the word MILF.

you aint getting out if they locked you down correctly..

if they block everything except sites they choose and listed in websense then ur stuck..

if they just blockes most shit then hope they didnt check the box to also block proxies.. search for a proxie server...

you could always find out the admin password and edit the program settings..

:cool:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity