over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need to Drop 15 Lbs in 6 weeks for competition - advice needed

clintchiz

Newbies
Overview: I need to drop 15 lbs in the next 6 weeks for a competition, while maintaining as much strength and muscle as possible. I have on hand Tren Hex, Cut Mix (50mg test ace, 50mg tren ace, 50mg masteron per mL), T3, and CEC Stack (ephedrine, t3, caffeine), and Anavar. I train using the Wendler 5/3/1 program and have been following the LeanGains intermittent fasting eating protocol to preserve muscle while shedding fat. I want to know how you would stack the compounds listed above in order to drop 15 lbs over the next 6 weeks while preserving as much muscle and strength as possible. Thanks for the input!

Stats: 6’2”, ~10% bodyfat (abs visible), 215 lbs

Training: Wendler 5/3/1 program 4 Days per week (Monday – Squat, Tuesday – Bench, Thursday – Deadlift, Friday – Overhead Press), Hill Sprints 3 days per week, 1 day per week working on Strongman movements.

Diet: Intermittent Fasting protocol (leangains.com), eating -10% maintenance calories on training days (3193 calories: 287g carbs, 220g protein, 173g fat) and -30% maintenance calories on rest days (2395 calories: 95g carbs, 220g protein, 126g fat). These portions were calculated using the intermittent fasting calculator at **broken link removed**. According to the calculator, I should be able to drop about 2 lbs per week, which would put me down about 12 lbs right before the competition. I plan on dehydrating the days prior to shed the final 3 lbs.

Cycle: I am planning on running 1 cc ED of a cut mix blend (50mg test ace, 50mg tren ace, 50mg masteron) and adding an additional 400mg per week of Tren Hex. I will also be taking daily 100mcg of T3, 20mg of Ephedrine, 200mg of Caffeine, and 50mg of Anavar.

Please let me know your thoughts on the cycle and diet listed and how you would approach this. Thanks.

Add in some fasted am cardio , replace half your carbs with protein on training days and cut them out on rest days

Add in some fasted am cardio , replace half your carbs with protein on training days and cut them out on rest days

All of the training is done fasted in the AM, so I will add in some cardio additionally. I drink 4 servings of BCAAs spaced throughout the morning at 2 hour intervals before I break my fast with a large postworkout meal at 1pm.

obviously cardio on empty stomach is best first thing in the morning but would you say mid afternoon cardio or cardio at night after a you have a few meals in you is still positive?

Clen???

Why don't you add in some test prop? Maybe I'm missing something but in my opinion, Test is a must with any cycle. If you can tolerate Clen, I highly recommend it. It has worked wonders for me.

It's gonna come down to diet and cardio. Do it with a purpose and you will be good.

Sorry, I just noticed you added a little test. What kind of cardio are you performing?

Diet and cardio! Two options more cardio or less food and most likley you will need to do both. Drugs dont "cut" you diet does.

Sent from my ThinkPad Tablet using Tapatalk

Overview: I need to drop 15 lbs in the next 6 weeks for a competition, while maintaining as much strength and muscle as possible. I have on hand Tren Hex, Cut Mix (50mg test ace, 50mg tren ace, 50mg masteron per mL), T3, and CEC Stack (ephedrine, t3, caffeine), and Anavar. I train using the Wendler 5/3/1 program and have been following the LeanGains intermittent fasting eating protocol to preserve muscle while shedding fat. I want to know how you would stack the compounds listed above in order to drop 15 lbs over the next 6 weeks while preserving as much muscle and strength as possible. Thanks for the input!

Training: Wendler 5/3/1 program 4 Days per week (Monday – Squat, Tuesday – Bench, Thursday – Deadlift, Friday – Overhead Press), Hill Sprints 3 days per week, 1 day per week working on Strongman movements.

Diet: Intermittent Fasting protocol (leangains.com), eating -10% maintenance calories on training days (3193 calories: 287g carbs, 220g protein, 173g fat) and -30% maintenance calories on rest days (2395 calories: 95g carbs, 220g protein, 126g fat). These portions were calculated using the intermittent fasting calculator at **broken link removed**. According to the calculator, I should be able to drop about 2 lbs per week, which would put me down about 12 lbs right before the competition. I plan on dehydrating the days prior to shed the final 3 lbs.

Cycle: I am planning on running 1 cc ED of a cut mix blend (50mg test ace, 50mg tren ace, 50mg masteron) and adding an additional 400mg per week of Tren Hex. I will also be taking daily 100mcg of T3, 20mg of Ephedrine, 200mg of Caffeine, and 50mg of Anavar.

Please let me know your thoughts on the cycle and diet listed and how you would approach this. Thanks.

you want to get to 3% bf? someone correct my math that can't be right

you want to get to 3% bf? someone correct my math that can't be right

Not really concerned about bodyfat as much as I am weight. I agree to get down to 200 will be a stretch, and some of that weight will be lean mass that I have to lose.

In regards to other posts:

1) Cardio is currently a combination of Hill Sprints (10-15 sets of 45 second all out effort) 2-3x per week and 60 min run 4-5x per week.

2) Definitely agree that diet and cardio will be the key determining factors -- both my training day and rest day calories will be at a deficit.

Thanks for the feedback guys, I'll keep you posted as I progress.

Last edited:
Don't bother trying. I was in this exact same situation back in November for a meet in December. I needed to go from 260 to 242 and I was on way more gear than you are. I ended up losing only like 5 pounds and had to cut the rest the day before the meet for early weigh ins. I ended up shitting the bed in the meet. My advice is to stay in the 220 class unless you want your strength to take a major hit.

Don't bother trying. I was in this exact same situation back in November for a meet in December. I needed to go from 260 to 242 and I was on way more gear than you are. I ended up losing only like 5 pounds and had to cut the rest the day before the meet for early weigh ins. I ended up shitting the bed in the meet. My advice is to stay in the 220 class unless you want your strength to take a major hit.

Thanks for the reply. The more I think about this, the more I am leaning towards doing exactly what you're saying. Currently I'm in the 200-230 weightclass, and I don't want to sacrifice the great gains I could be making on this cycle by trying to obsessively drop weight.

How are you liking IF? What types of food are you eating within the 8 hrs?

I'm going to have to try that calculator when I get home as my macros and intake could be off.

I'm currently rotating one major body part EOD with push/pull/sit-ups EOD in the AM, then rotating sprints/ runs EOD with swimming EOD pm.

Although a hard gainer, I've made my best gains and lost more BF doing lean gains, just fits my busy lifestyle better.

Goodluck!

Nitro

cycle is ok. lower these damn calories, especially the carbs. why do you think your maintanace is 3k calires, because some stupid calculator or formula on the internet says so? lower the carbs and when the times come hit some diuretics for further weight reduction

like stated above go 220 u will be stronger i had a similar situation before a big apf meet i waeighd 308 and was in the 275 i tried cutting the weight but ended up just saying fuck it and competed in 308 and did fairly well

Diet and cardio! Two options more cardio or less food and most likley you will need to do both. Drugs dont "cut" you diet does.

Sent from my ThinkPad Tablet using Tapatalk

Drugs don't "cut"???? I'd have to disagree, Get on 400 mg of dnp powder for 2 weeks then you'd probably think different.

Mate, the human body cannot be relied upon to act the way you think it will according to your scientific calculations.

Lower your carbs for a start and speak to an expert in this field rather than posting on a internet forum and getting a multitude of differing opinions. You'll end up with your head all over the place.

Good luck but be realistic :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar