over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need to Know "How" You Feel Lba's work

Hate to break balls here but as I politly said in my first response, there is a truck load of info on this board about LBA's and how they work. Now I realize it may be a bit of reading but it helps to do just that, instead of asking most who have used these with success to retype everything we already did months ago. It is all there if anyone would care to go back and read, the glycerine, the method of action, the effectiveness, how you feel them, etc. It is all there.

I don't wear panties!!!;) :D

seems like if you are not on this board every day making a post you are not welcome.

HERE IS SOME SOUND ADVICE

THEY ARE $13 PER BOTTLE PLUS SHIPPING...........TRY THEM AND THEN TELL US WHAT HAPPENED. GUYS, GETTING FREE INFO ON HERE ALL THE TIME ABOUT ANY QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE IS GREAT BUT PLEASE TRY TO CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING ONCE IN A WHILE. TRY THESE AND REPORT BACK, THAT IS YOUR HOMEWORK.

Phil!

THEY ARE $13 PER BOTTLE PLUS SHIPPING...........TRY THEM AND THEN TELL US WHAT HAPPENED. GUYS, GETTING FREE INFO ON HERE ALL THE TIME ABOUT ANY QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE IS GREAT BUT PLEASE TRY TO CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING ONCE IN A WHILE. TRY THESE AND REPORT BACK, THAT IS YOUR HOMEWORK.

Phil gave me these......and wow! I am SUPERHUMAN! my arms grew from 18 1/2 cold to 20 inches in just 10 month..... my legs went from.... 29 inches to 31 inches in the same time frame! my body fat has decreases signifiganlty..... just do the MATH! they are CHEAP in retrospect to what you would spend on quality food............. food for thought!

Hate to break balls here but as I politly said in my first response, there is a truck load of info on this board about LBA's and how they work. Now I realize it may be a bit of reading but it helps to do just that, instead of asking most who have used these with success to retype everything we already did months ago. It is all there if anyone would care to go back and read, the glycerine, the method of action, the effectiveness, how you feel them, etc. It is all there.

I will add something since I don't think this has been posted yet on the other infomation. :D

I believe they increase blood plasma and RBC. I have the bloodwork to show it. So increased oxygen in the blood and to the muscles. I have high RBC and blood plasma, but they are higher when taking LBA.

I have been taking them the past few months. I have lifted only 2 times the last 3 months do to some medical difficulties and have maintained 90% of my stregth in the gym. I went to the gym today 2nd time in 3 months and did Incline Presses for 2 x 3 x 315. So something is maintaining my strength. Actually I got 20 pounds stronger from the 1st time I went to the gym a few weeks ago. When I only did around 2 x 3x 290s.

Only $13 why waste money on those $50-60 plasma expanders and NO2 supplements also if that is the case and also receive all th eextra benefits from them also like actual growth.

The stuff works. Try them enough said, and then tell us how much you like them. :D

Last edited:
Yeah but if you read the actual post,then it is self explanitory.Nowhere in my post did I say "How do I know the lba's will work" now did I?? No I did not. Maybe the title could have been worded better,but if you read the damn post,then it explains exactly what I'm asking,which is completely different to what he "makes out" that I'm asking - two completely different things.Reading a post properly is not rocket science you know!!!!!

dude, I don't like the way u talk ... I really don't like it .... :mad:

take it easy with me

want to know more about this stuff ? do some research about the components and enjoy the read about how they work together

reading a post is not rocket science, put a correct title is not rocket science too

oh and by the way, I think that glycerol may be one of the key ingredient in LBA's ....

This is a great idea and I also think if there was a sticky, people could have an easy place to go to find all of the LBA info. Maybe an LBA results thread or possibly an LBA FAQ.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws