over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need to know what you guys think

anabolicdragon

FOUNDING Member
Registered
I am planning my next cycle right now. I bought the book "The Stack" and was reading up on Pauls theories on cycling and doses. It sounds like it would work great, better than the long 10-12 week cycles. But I have a few questions if some vets could speak on it and answer them. I don't want to take that much shit and waste it not getting anymore gains than I would the longer 10-12 week cycles this is outside the health reasons of doseing so high, or is that nothing to worryt about cause of the short length of time I will be on. I'd hate to waste that much gear.

#1) Would you guys his methods?
#2) Are his doses to high is it a waste of gear?
#3) Are there any benifits in gains to doing the shorter cycles at a very high dose?

Should I just stick to using the longer cycles? I have been using gear for almost 2 years now. I weight 220 and 10% bodyfat. I'm 5'9.
I see he says something like 2mg's of gear per 2 kilos in weight or something like that. I know I am wrong on this could someone correct me.

Thanks again for your time.
To sum it up I am just confused right now at my weight and experience what doses I should be using for maxiuim gains right now.

WELL, I TEND TO FAVOR LONGER CYCLES. I KNOW RY ROID AT ONE TIME LIKED TO DO SHORT CYCLES BUT, I MAKE BETTER GAINS ON LONGER CYCLES OF ABOUT 12 TO 16 WEEKS. I TRIES PAULS CYCLES AT ONE TIME AND FOUND THAT ANY GAINS THAT I DID MAKE WERE LOST WITH THE SHORTER CYCLES. I FIND THE LONGER CYCLES TO ADD MORE"PERMANANT GAINS". ONE THEORY THAT PALUMBO PUT FORTH WAS THAT THE BODY DOES NOT HAVE TIME TO ADJUST TO THE NEW BODYWEIGHT AND GET ITS SET POINT IN LINE. THE LONGER AT A BODYWEIGHT THE BETTER CHANCE YOU HAVE OF GETTING THE BODY USED TO THE NEW FOUND WEIGHT. OTHERS MAY HAVE DIFFERENT IDEAS BUT, THIS IS WHAT I HAVE FOUND. THAT BEING SAID, SHORTER CYCLES MAY BE SAFER....

I dont like the idea - never have. But everyone is different.
When I start a cycle it takes a while for me to get gains.
Less if I front load (fast acting gear)-but its not like I peak out during the frontload either. So Im quiting just as Im starting to get gains in short cycles-thats frustrating. Plus the longer you keep at a heavier weight/more muscle (during a long cycle), the body becomes adapted to it and gains become more permanent.

Id guess the major advantage to short cycles is HPTA recovery.

I would have to agree with Mike S. I am currently in sixth week of cycle I am finally feeling full effects. I would hate to be endind cycle in a few weeks. Don't get me wrong I started getting significant strenth gains a few weeks ago but now I getting insane pumps and overall feeling invinsable. I walk into the gym ready to do battle. Its hard to explain, except that I know I will not have a bad work out untill I come off. I look forward to workout all day and I am almost disappionted when I done...I guess I qm just a little twisted.:D

Thanks you guys are the best!. Now one lat question. At my bodyweight of 220. What doses should I be taking to make the best gains, now I am not beyond taking a gram or more of test for a extended period of time that does not bother me.

Ideally, not off the next 1 or 2 cycles, but in the near future (like next year to year and half I'd like to be 250-260).

I just completed one course of a doggcrapp style (short, 4 weeks with 3 week cruise). At the tail end of the cruise I pulled a delt. So I'm extending the cruise until I get better. Been using 100mg phenyl prop every 4 days on cruise. May switch to 10mg morning-only d-bol instead.

The shortest cycle I previously did was 6 weeks. So far I like the results. I haven't seemed to lose anything since I've been on the cruise. But then again, I'm not "truly off." After doing this for about 9 months to a year, I'll do a serious gainskeeper formula.

xcel

ive tried the short cycles with around 2g but got to many sides so im in favor of longer cycles ive been on a while now and im going to stay on as long as the gains keep comeing and ajust my gear as i see fit and ill be useing orals 3weeks on 4 off but the injectable will stay

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws