over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need to lose fat FAST. Thinking of this Clen, t3, Dnp run

TheAnabolicFreak

Registered
I recently changed jobs and started making a good amount of money. Unfortunately my workouts and diet suffered a lot. In the last few months I have gotten to the point where I dont even want to look at my body in the mirror. I need to get back in the game asap. Thinking of doing 100 mcgs of Clen, 100 mgs of T3 and 500 mgs of DNP two weeks on and two weeks off. Ill be on 1000 mgs of test and 600 mgs of deca and aromasin during this entire period. Keeping protein and fats high while going low on the carbs. Any opinions or advice?

drop the T3, lower the clen to 50mcg/day, add caffeine (200mg should do).

do not have high fats in your diet... will only slow the fat loss process.

id also recommend lowering aas to 500mg test/week.. u wont be gaining any muscle, so there's no point in running more IMO

drop the T3, lower the clen to 50mcg/day, add caffeine (200mg should do).

do not have high fats in your diet... will only slow the fat loss process.

id also recommend lowering aas to 500mg test/week.. u wont be gaining any muscle, so there's no point in running more IMO

I thought T3 was always good with DNP because DNP supposedly kills your t3 production?

I thought T3 was always good with DNP because DNP supposedly kills your t3 production?

I agree with little slice (he makes his point in a post yesterday on that dnp thread). However I've done it similar to how you suggested, high-ish test, 75mcg t-3, cardio, super low fat diet (25 grams) with low/mod carb (150-250).

Definitely a little overkill but worked for sure. Was feeling pretty lame during, however (like lamer than normal with dnp).

'supposedly' indeed.. but it's not a real issue. t3 is very good for metabolizing lean tissue.

will you lose more fat with t3 and dnp? probably yeah.

but you will also lose muscle

Just piping in with a question here...no dog in the hunt, just curious...couldn't one increase calories to offset the loss of lean tissue, especially when administering Test?

I may be way off, just wondering about the thought process.

Just piping in with a question here...no dog in the hunt, just curious...couldn't one increase calories to offset the loss of lean tissue, especially when administering Test?

I may be way off, just wondering about the thought process.

kinda counterproductive when the goal is fat loss

I figured a VERY low dose of T3 should help me stay lean. What if its as low as 50 mcgs a day?

Personally I wouldn't use t-3. Muscle is hard enough to gain. Then going off u have to worry about ur thyroid being slow for a while. U won't be able to take advantage of the anabolic rebound from dnp. Dnp strips fat off on its own. Clen 14 on 7 eca. Then back to clen. I tried to do a back to back run on dnp at higher dose. The second 2 week run wasn't as productive and it was much harder. The first 2 weeks I dropped 15# after I stabilized. The second I only made it part way threw and lost 4 #.

110% or expect to regret it!

Last edited:
low carbs? Metformin....

And the usage of 500mg test isn't enough to offset the effects of the T3? Am I correct in understanding that?

the answer to that depends on a number of factors, like how much muscle the individual has.

the more muscle he has, the more muscle will be at risk from any inclusion of t3.

t3 causes weight loss.. it does not discriminate. DNP causes fat loss

Got it...do you feel the same about T3 during a more typical 12-16 week prep where a T3/Clen combo might typically be seen in conjunction with more varied & higher-dose AAS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got it...do you feel the same about T3 during a more typical 12-16 week prep where a T3/Clen combo might typically be seen in conjunction with more varied & higher-dose AAS?

honestly bro, I would never use t3 again.

if you remove t3 completely, and use low dose DNP instead during your prep, you reduce the need (somewhat) for higher doses of aas.

since the goal is to accomplish the task using as few drugs as possible (with aas being quite detrimental to one's health), I believe this is the best way to go.

I remember you saying that you never really benefited from the typical "bulk up, then cut" style of gaining size, because you would always lose any lean tissue gains that you made while trying to lose the extra fat.

when dieting in the past, have you always used t3?

I've used it both during those big bulk-up years & when I stayed relatively leaner.
The last 2 preps were from a leaner start, with T3, didn't lose muscle.
BUT, I use very little AAS offseason, so any increase probably seems substantial to my system.

I realized long ago, I'm never going to be Wolf, so why push it, right?

I've never used DNP, but gave always been curious about it.

Little slice is spot on. I've used t3 a lot and I'm honestly not impressed. Never gonna use it again. It's not as great as everyone thinks at burning fat, it's great at getting weight down.

About a decade ago no one would think of cutting without t3 in the mix. I guess we have learnt a lot over the years. Would it be a good idea for me to do the clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off and DNP for an entire month. The guy sells DNP in a minimum of 100 caps so I could take 2 a day for 50 consecutive days.

About a decade ago no one would think of cutting without t3 in the mix. I guess we have learnt a lot over the years. Would it be a good idea for me to do the clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off and DNP for an entire month. The guy sells DNP in a minimum of 100 caps so I could take 2 a day for 50 consecutive days.

not to appeal to authority or anything, but I do believe that Kaladryn also said that he would never use T3 again.

clen 2/2 should be fine I suppose.. how much fat do you estimate you have to lose?

not to appeal to authority or anything, but I do believe that Kaladryn also said that he would never use T3 again.

clen 2/2 should be fine I suppose.. how much fat do you estimate you have to lose?

Id say at least 30 lbs if not more

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner