over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need to take breaks on HGH?

stickfigure71

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
I have tried to read up on this, like with a lot of things, seems like there are varying opinions haha...What's the opinion on needing to take a break after several months of hgh (3.3 iu day)...Would this amount be ok to take indefinitely, or does the body need a break after a certain amount of time, and then start up again...? thanks for any info

The only thing I've came across GH, especially with low dosages, is to run them as long as you can afford them. I personally think you would be fine if you continued running it

Your body will begin to develop antibodies for it. Best to take a month or two off and use peptides or nothing at all.

Are you using generics or Pharm Grade?

Your body will begin to develop antibodies for it. Best to take a month or two off and use peptides or nothing at all.

You beat me to it!!! Alpha and JJ were saying how the 3d structure of chinese gh is different from american pharm and that it could cause antibodies to form. Also, chinese hgh becomes less effective the longer you run it. IGF-1 levels start dropping at the same dose you start off at at around 3 months after continued use according to alpha and O.

You beat me to it!!! Alpha and JJ were saying how the 3d structure of chinese gh is different from american pharm and that it could cause antibodies to form. Also, chinese hgh becomes less effective the longer you run it. IGF-1 levels start dropping at the same dose you start off at at around 3 months after continued use according to alpha and O.

did they mention at what dosages or dosages don't matter? I most of missed that thread/post.

3.3 IUs rips, i also have kefeis

did they mention at what dosages or dosages don't matter? I most of missed that thread/post.

I don't think they mentioned dosage. I would assume that it wouldn't matter though.

so after 3 months, you are supposed to take a break? i have been on for about 6...and how long of a break? ok thanks for any info..

so after 3 months, you are supposed to take a break? i have been on for about 6...and how long of a break? ok thanks for any info..

After 6 months it's good to take a break from chinese gh. 6-8 week break and then hop back on. Hoping on peps during the break is optional.

Alpha said this about antibodies:

He was taking 2ius rips 3x/day with crestor. His igf1 tested at over 800. After 3 months, the igf1 dropped to 700's, 600's, 500's. This was due to antibody production. You have to either up the hgh dose, or cycle off for 6 weeks to clear out the antibodies.

If you use pharmaceutical hgh then antibody production is much, much slower.

cool thanks for all the info, guess it's time for a break haha...i will get some ipam and grf1-29 for the interim...

I'm taking at least an 10 week break now. This is how I plan to do things hear on out. All bulking, lots of gh ie 10iu daily with insulin (i don't spend huge amounts of time bulking) all cutting periods, usually last 4 weeks of blast 0 gh, just a little Ghrp2 /mod grf with a tight diet and decent amount of tren to bring back insulin sensitivity. All cruising as much ghrp 2/modgrf as I can get in to maintain muscle and hold of fat. By the time I've cruised 6 weeks or more on top of the 4 gh free week's that's 10 plus weeks of no gh so when I hit 10ed bulking with tren and slin for about 6 weeks, boom solid muscle 0 fat (with a tight diet)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

This was always my understanding of all this from what iv'e read, even though I am sure there is much more detail involved,

I think i would have to agree with you on that. Im running pharm grade and just got a 7.4 reading on the GH serum test. My plan is to take a month off and see if that number goes up when back on. I sure hope so or that a lot of money waisted :banghead:

Alpha said this about antibodies:

He was taking 2ius rips 3x/day with crestor. His igf1 tested at over 800. After 3 months, the igf1 dropped to 700's, 600's, 500's. This was due to antibody production. You have to either up the hgh dose, or cycle off for 6 weeks to clear out the antibodies.

If you use pharmaceutical hgh then antibody production is much, much slower.

Great post JJB1....this might explain why i had a 5.0 on my gh serum with serostims and i havent taken a break in 3-4 years. Not even 1 day off

Only 4 out of 47 children who were treated with Novo Nordisk pharma grade GH developed significant serum antibodies after being on GH for 6 months. So I guess that also supports the pharma vs chinese argument.

I'm taking a break from GH as well, I just wasn't feeling them like I was at first, especially the Rips. They gave me that nice full round look at first and seemed to go away after a while. I was also using them with Ellis. Right now I'm researching some peps in the meantime, for a good 6 weeks layoff the Gh.

I have tried to read up on this, like with a lot of things, seems like there are varying opinions haha...What's the opinion on needing to take a break after several months of hgh (3.3 iu day)...Would this amount be ok to take indefinitely, or does the body need a break after a certain amount of time, and then start up again...? thanks for any info
The only people who rest, or take breaks, are people who cant afford to run 7 days a week, 365!!! People run a 5 on 2 off, due to $ that is the only reason.
Some people will also take a break so the body can start making its own again. Most people run a ghrp combo in the (break phase) in order to kick start the endocrine system again.

Last edited:
The only people who rest, or take breaks, are people who cant afford to run 7 days a week, 365!!! People run a 5 on 2 off, due to $ that is the only reason.
Some people will also take a break so the body can start making its own again. Most people run a ghrp combo in the (break phase) in order to kick start the endocrine system again.

Dude, some of our esteemed vets here such as alpha and O have taken gh serum tests that show that igf-1 levels drop off with prolonged chinese gh use. The reason being is anti-bodies. And no your post is incorrect. O and alpha can afford to run gh all year long but don't because of what I just said.

Last edited:
Dude, some of our esteemed vets here such as alpha and O have taken gh serum tests that show that igf-1 levels drop off with prolonged chinese gh use. The reason being is anti-bodies. And no your post is incorrect. O and alpha can afford to run gh all year long but don't because of what I just said.
I said some people take breaks, read my post. Most people who take breaks so this because of $. NO one here ever said Alpha, and O, cant afford to run year round. My post even says that people jump on GHRP's to kick start the body again. My post is not incorrect. Im well aware of antibodies...... Im not trying to be rude, but you read one portion of my post and bash it apart. Ive been on this board for over 2 years as well. My old account wont activate??? This is Stylus187!!!! Im not trying to argue, Im only stating most people take breaks due to the money. The average person does not take a serum test, they just buy kits and inject. Why do you think that you can only run IGF for about 60 days or so? Its the same principal that applies to HGH.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws