over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need to vent, friend snitched.

WOW... What a fucking asshole.. Never ordering for friends again after reading this crap.

Now the cops will offer chris a great deal to.. They will offer something they will already gonna get if he goes to court. That is how they work. He should turn back on Jim and get him busted with somemore stuff

"If you lie down with dogs, expect to get up with fleas."

peice of shit

You still fvcking arnd with this asshole? Friend, he's no friend and never been a friend man. True friends don't do that shit to their friends.

what johnny said is true bro - friends and family will fuck you faster than a stranger!!!

I had coffee a while back with a guy who served a 20+ year stretch for murder. He car bombed a guy who was in the same line of work as him. No innocent victim here. I have asked him in the past because I know him well enough if he ever thought of turning, he replied, " I fucked up, why would I drag someone else into my fuck up?"

While I certainly don't condone his actions, he doesn't make my stomach turn. Truthfully, I find him a gentleman for the most part. He's an old man at this point and he did his time. A kid flipping over 58 days is pathetic.

Trust NO ONE my brothers! NEVER go "in on an order" with ANYONE! When a Bro gets busted for gear it is usually traceable back to someone he knew snitchin.

You never know what someone will do when they have SERIOUS Jail time being held over their heads. That being said. This guy is a major pussy! 58 days in county lockup isnt shit. Especially for a bodybuilder with any kind of moxy whatsoever.

BC

Bob is involved in other drugs, not just AAS. Bob got busted back in June.

no job, just pushes weed for a living and trains part time

there were the only parts of the post that were important.

just like every other bust, its starts with drugs other than AAS. its rare someone gets busted soley for AAS without other drugs and/or weapons involved

AAS only bust are the huge ones that deal from a gym and its obvious as all hell

that happen to me from a very close friend, it sucks when you think you can trust someone and then they stab you in the back, i spent 2 yrs in prison for a snitch

A guy that goes to my gym is a guard at the Big House in Lewisburg, PA. They have a witness protection unit. He told me most of the guys that are in there are pieces of shit that would rat their own mother's out

I had coffee a while back with a guy who served a 20+ year stretch for murder. He car bombed a guy who was in the same line of work as him. No innocent victim here. I have asked him in the past because I know him well enough if he ever thought of turning, he replied, " I fucked up, why would I drag someone else into my fuck up?"

While I certainly don't condone his actions, he doesn't make my stomach turn. Truthfully, I find him a gentleman for the most part. He's an old man at this point and he did his time. A kid flipping over 58 days is pathetic.

Same thing happen to me, they wanted me to give up people but i told them" you got what you got and you're not getting anything more" they were so pissed. i dont under stand why people cant take the heat if they fuck up!!!

if you notice, most of the time it's not people that just get busted for roids.. they are into alot of other shit but the only thing they actually mention is the juice. cuz it's so bad.. way worse than coke and meth.. lol

Similar story happened to a friend of mine. I'll call him AZ.

AZ was friend with a guy John. They would spend the day together and they were very close. John's father is an industrialist and John keeps two gun men always with him.
They went to market one day and some guys started to kick john in the ass and his body guards stood still. In the mean time AZ snatched gun from john's gun man and shot both of the guys who attacked john. 1 Died and 1 Survived.

Police came in AZ ran away etc. A few days later john and the guys shot had a settlement and they jointly just filed case against AZ.

And he had to leave the country.

Last edited:
Rats usually snitch because they don't fear the consequences. If I were u or chris, I would help this guy understand the ramifications of snitching. I'm sure he has people and possessions that he would hate to see punished for his actions. Now go make him regret it, conspicuously.

Rats usually snitch because they don't fear the consequences. If I were u or chris, I would help this guy understand the ramifications of snitching. I'm sure he has people and possessions that he would hate to see punished for his actions. Now go make him regret it, conspicuously.

God wouldn't that be great, too risky IMO you most likely will just land yourself in jail. Luckily you lucked out and your senses kicked in. Karma will catch up to him don't worry about it sorry for your friend.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws