over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need to vent, friend snitched.

Been there myself. Close friend fucked me out of a prestigious career. He just set me up to return the shit I got from him and Boom....Life over!!! LE involved knew it was his shit. Didn't care. You can't trust anyone these days.

Go to outlaw muscle wanted section...good place to post rat info so others are aware.

Wow this dude is a fucking bum. Someone should cut his balls off because he is not a man!

Three things I can't stand
A LIAR
A RAT
and A THIEF!

All belong in the pits of Hell!

I'd get far away from that guy as possible...people may mistake you as rat also!

@ OP is your friend chris out and about or is he still in jail or whatso?

If I had a friend do this to me, I swear to god I will break their fucking ribs and I will make them bleed so much they will never snitch on anybody.

I will honestly torture somebody ESPECIALLY a BESTFRIEND? And KNOWING HE HAS A WIFE KIDS ECT?

For a FUCKING MEASELY 58 DAYS IN JAIL WHAT THE FUCK? ITS 2 MONTHS MAN THE FUCK UP SERIOUSLY.

@ OP is your friend chris out and about or is he still in jail or whatso?

If I had a friend do this to me, I swear to god I will break their fucking ribs and I will make them bleed so much they will never snitch on anybody.

I will honestly torture somebody ESPECIALLY a BESTFRIEND? And KNOWING HE HAS A WIFE KIDS ECT?

For a FUCKING MEASELY 58 DAYS IN JAIL WHAT THE FUCK? ITS 2 MONTHS MAN THE FUCK UP SERIOUSLY.

get real. I don't want to say anything, but you're probably a problem.

This is an absolute fact.

If it wasn't for rats, our jails would be almost empty...

RATS.:

Been there done that..I recieved 10 1/2 months Federal Time for Anabolic Steroids..Posession and intent to deliver...Actually i was charged with about 8 charges but recieved for the intent to deliver and posession..Lent a friend money and he ratted on me thinking he would'nt have to pay me back..So trust me..If its their ass or your ass on the line..It will be you.!!! Feds dont fawk around,I lost everything.!!! yes everything..Semper Fi..And another thing,people thinking by saying Dvd's isnt going to mean Jack,especially if its Federal,Trust me,if they want you,they have you,its just a matter of time before they dont the dot the I's and cross the T's..Federal you dont have rights or the Constitution,here-say will put you away.But for personal use,your at the bottom of the list,but still on the list,!!!

Last edited:
WOW fuck that dude! But that kinda scares me...what if one of my friends sets me up! :/

i can't believe you still even talk with him

how do you do that and not want to cave in his face?
:yeahthat:
If someone tried to do anything remotely near what you described, they'd be dead to me for sure. It'd take everything inside me not to want to smash his face in with my bare fists.

Secondly, I appreciate this reminder, I have a friend of 23 years (only person that knows that I'm on) and this read reminded me that we as humans can get too comfortable and trustworthy. This in turn could go down the pathway in which you described. Definitely keeps you on your toes.

Thanks for "venting" it really gave me a reminder of to keep my business to myself, and no one else..not even a most trusted friend.

What goes around comes around...that's for sure

SNITCHES GET STICHES :sport-smi

:yeahthat: yup, its seems to be true, the guy that get f-cked the most, is a really good guy..been there. hate rats.

Three things I can't stand
A LIAR
A RAT
and A THIEF!

All belong in the pits of Hell!

I'd get far away from that guy as possible...people may mistake you as rat also!
Word.

That sucks bro... especially when kids are involved. Needs to be a push for legislation to legalize pharmaceutical enhancement. Friends don't send friends to jail.

Even the worst dick in the gym doesn't deserve to spend time in jail for bodybuilding or helping other bro's bodybuild.

this x 100. Noones getting hurt with these types of drugs. noone. Only because they are illegal are people getting f'd up.

100% that dude fucked his woman also. In the first post he said the guy became good friends with his woman. If someone will take your freedom, they will take your money and pussy also!

Im fucking raging thinking about this....

That's fucked. My ex snitched on me after we broke up, got me raided by the mps(military police) got caught with 3 vials test e, 1 of tren ace and needles charged then discharged from the military after 6 years, don't trust anyone when it comes to aas.

When we do illegal activities we have no one to blame for trouble that happens to us but ourselves. When i got popped, I was the one doing illegal things. If I wouldnt have then I wouldnt have been in trouble. No one can roll over on you if you arent doing some against the law. Just saying.

When we do illegal activities we have no one to blame for trouble that happens to us but ourselves. When i got popped, I was the one doing illegal things. If I wouldnt have then I wouldnt have been in trouble. No one can roll over on you if you arent doing some against the law. Just saying.

True. It all comes down to what we do and who knows about it. But, how then do we live a lifestyle that requires illegal AAS as a part? Do we just give it up and let ourselves be controlled into a work and sleep existence, because that's all that's allowed by law?

Agreed though, that nothing can be done about it. We have given away our power now and will never have it back. But it's wrong.

True. It all comes down to what we do and who knows about it. But, how then do we live a lifestyle that requires illegal AAS as a part? Do we just give it up and let ourselves be controlled into a work and sleep existence, because that's all that's allowed by law?

Agreed though, that nothing can be done about it. We have given away our power now and will never have it back. But it's wrong.

LOL. I am also an educated man and just because the govt passes a law doesn't make it wrong and them right. They just have the power.

These same people who pass the laws are doing coke off of hookers asses in hotels rooms. Fucking bozos.

LOL. I am also an educated man and just because the govt passes a law doesn't make it wrong and them right. They just have the power.

These same people who pass the laws are doing coke off of hookers asses in hotels rooms. Fucking bozos.

LMFAO coke off hookers asses. But so true !!!;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131