over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need to vent, friend snitched.

npcout

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
Background: Work at a gym part time once a week, one my trainers we will call him Bob (Not real name), my age, one of my good friends. Met him through working there two years ago, he became very good friends with my girlfriend, one of my very good consistent friends. He is also friends with another one of our friends, we will call him Chris . This other guy is a few years older, just recently got married, had his first kid 5 months ago. They are even better friends, they have been boys for years and years, before working together at the gym as trainers together.

I never did any orders with these guys, I do my own thing and Bob is involved in other drugs, not just AAS. Bob got busted back in June. He begged me to do an order with him all summer but I said no way, I have no where to ship it to and refused to ship it to his place because I know they are watching his mail. I was a good friend and refused to get him busted again and be responsible for that watching my friend get taken down.

3 weeks ago, he set up his BEST Friend for years, Chris. Back is June when Bob got busted, he owed Chris money, Chris told him to keep it and get a good lawyer instead of paying him back. 3 weeks ago, he did an order with his best friend Chris, and set him up. Ruined this guys life because he didn't want to go to jail for 58 days when he is 22 with no college education, no job, just pushes weed for a living and trains part time.

Sorry guys had to vent and share my story. I am now watching a great, caring guy who has been nothing but good to everyone be set up by his best friend. He sat in jail for 5 days over thanksgiving. Saw him yesterday for the first time, sucks that I can't help him, other than support him. Me and my girl offered to watch his kid any second, any time as the most we can do. Worst part is, he is one of the best guys you'd ever meet, looking out for people he doesn't even know.

F*CKING PATHETIC, setting up your best friend when you know he has a kid and you have nothing over 58 god damn days.

BEST PART IS, for the past 3 weeks he has been begging me more than ever and becoming pushy to do an order with me. He tells everyone he is going to Jail in January, told me he wants to get jacked before jail from his bust in June. Told him a million times, no way am I willing to get you in trouble. I was watching out for him and his safety, he tried to stab me in the back and set me up, knowing I have a future, a girl, and a life.

300$ worth of stuff..

Last edited:
dude when you think AAS you don't really think much about set ups and shit. especially by friends like you would with dope. but it can happen just as quick. some guys are pussy and can do the crime but scared of the time. i was set up in 2002 and even at 19 years old, never being in trouble, i took the 11 years they gave me and rode it til the parole board let me walk without talking about a single soul or what they do. you pay tax dollars, let the police do their job, don't do it for em. if you're scared of the time, say youre scared and clean up your act. their is no reason someone should have to do an order with you. its available to everyone with no min orders all the time. do your own. just my opinion.

You said 58 years the first time and days the second time, I assume it was days.

I have seen the exact same thing happen, snitches will never get any respect!

They dont realize that snitching will fuck up their life much worse than just taking their time.

The guy I know that snitched on one of our boys has got the living shit beat out of him about a dozen times, just because people see his face somewhere and know what he did. He is now an outcast that no one wants anything to do with, and rightfully so!

Wish your boy the best of luck and just goes to show you that when people get busted, you really gotta stay on your toes because you really dont know how some people react, no matter how big their talk is, until the time comes.

dude when you think AAS you don't really think much about set ups and shit. especially by friends like you would with dope. but it can happen just as quick. some guys are pussy and can do the crime but scared of the time. i was set up in 2002 and even at 19 years old, never being in trouble, i took the 11 years they gave me and rode it til the parole board let me walk without talking about a single soul or what they do. you pay tax dollars, let the police do their job, don't do it for em. if you're scared of the time, say youre scared and clean up your act. their is no reason someone should have to do an order with you. its available to everyone with no min orders all the time. do your own. just my opinion.

I am very happy I am in it for myself and not to make money; I do my own thing and that is what saved my ass. I could have got greedy and tried to profit, but this is about me, and what I enjoy. It is not my job and source of income.

Crazy how someone will set up there best friend, and attempt to set up his other good friend.

i probably could of worded some of that better... i wasn't trying to say anything about it being your job or anything. i was just referring to the guy that snitched being scared. he should have stayed clean if he was scared of getting caught. i mean nobody wants to get caught but when you know what you're doing you need to expect the worst and be man enough to suffer for it. all in all i hate snitches. police honestly do too, they use them and shit on em. snitches get no respect

That sucks bro... especially when kids are involved. Needs to be a push for legislation to legalize pharmaceutical enhancement. Friends don't send friends to jail.

Even the worst dick in the gym doesn't deserve to spend time in jail for bodybuilding or helping other bro's bodybuild.

used to be a prison guard ,guess what it common praticed to let th gp know whom th rats r it keep th gp calm when they have a punk in each cell block,so ask urself is it really worth it to rat,all rat end up in jail.even th cops hate a rat.

Sad stuff there, man. Sorry to hear that.

But don't worry, the snitch will get popped. It's inevitable. Because he is a drug user and dealer and he doesn't know anything else.

A rule I live by: Don't get involved with people who have drug problems or deal. They are weak and they'll flip on their Granny when they're facing prison.

Anyway, it sucks when a friend screws you. I just had a friend seemingly in great need call me, all sad, asking for money. Known him for years! I gave him a pretty hefty loan (for me) and he has since become unreachable and I'm pretty sure he left the country. Disappointing. Very.

words like friends love hate all that not the same for everyone

sorry to hear that,,,but i wouldnt lose 'yourself' who you are ,,,meaning dont let shitheads like this ruin your personality

like some people have been lied to so they trust nobody ,,,i got screwed manytime for being honest but i wont change that cuz of some scumbags here and there.

ugggh

With friends like that who needs an enemy! Sorry to hear that. Another victim of our poorly thought out war on drugs. Which by the way are we winning yet:banghead:

Sounds like it is a matter of time before this guy goes down anyways but that does not help your friend.

How is that not entrapment?

screw snitches...they all need their ass kicked...and i theink Diesel Gear is right...a push for legalization!!

i can't believe you still even talk with him

how do you do that and not want to cave in his face?

That guy will get his sooner or later.

But my question is this, why would the LEO waste there time setting someone up for $300 order?

Leak this to one person at the gym and watch it spread like wild fire!

But don't worry, the snitch will get popped. It's inevitable. Because he is a drug user and dealer and he doesn't know anything else.

A rule I live by: Don't get involved with people who have drug problems or deal. They are weak and they'll flip on their Granny when they're facing prison.

Good stuff there....sounds like this guy is still going to go down..what the rats don't realize is that LE can't make the bargains w/ the suspect, only the prosecutor/judge can....the charges will stick and the rat is forced to work more than once often times.....and when word gets on the street and the rat can't do any more work, LE has all the info they need and then some, so they hang the rat out to dry....

I'm sorry this has happened to your friend....sounds like a good guy who was wanting to help more than anything...

wow, thats sum messed up shit......its always the weak ones that roll over, and the good guys take it to the grave......shit always comes full circle....goodluck to your friend brotha..

The "justice" system in this country relies on rats. More and more this society is becoming a Rat society, people are encouraged to turn rat. Kids are encouraged to rat on their parents, there are commercials on TV with numbers you can call to rat out your neigbor. We are slowly turning into a nation of rats.

Drug dealers can get caught by the police and turn into rats, the police can then allow them to continue selling drugs as long as they rat out some people for the police. Its disgusting, the police and the system encourage this, the cops would never bust anyone for drugs if it weren't for rats and entrapment.

There is no honor among thieves

Background: Work at a gym part time once a week, one my trainers we will call him Bob (Not real name), my age, one of my good friends. Met him through working there two years ago, he became very good friends with my girlfriend, one of my very good consistent friends. He is also friends with another one of our friends, we will call him Chris . This other guy is a few years older, just recently got married, had his first kid 5 months ago. They are even better friends, they have been boys for years and years, before working together at the gym as trainers together.

I never did any orders with these guys, I do my own thing and Bob is involved in other drugs, not just AAS. Bob got busted back in June. He begged me to do an order with him all summer but I said no way, I have no where to ship it to and refused to ship it to his place because I know they are watching his mail. I was a good friend and refused to get him busted again and be responsible for that watching my friend get taken down.

3 weeks ago, he set up his BEST Friend for years, Chris. Back is June when Bob got busted, he owed Chris money, Chris told him to keep it and get a good lawyer instead of paying him back. 3 weeks ago, he did an order with his best friend Chris, and set him up. Ruined this guys life because he didn't want to go to jail for 58 days when he is 22 with no college education, no job, just pushes weed for a living and trains part time.

Sorry guys had to vent and share my story. I am now watching a great, caring guy who has been nothing but good to everyone be set up by his best friend. He sat in jail for 5 days over thanksgiving. Saw him yesterday for the first time, sucks that I can't help him, other than support him. Me and my girl offered to watch his kid any second, any time as the most we can do. Worst part is, he is one of the best guys you'd ever meet, looking out for people he doesn't even know.

F*CKING PATHETIC, setting up your best friend when you know he has a kid and you have nothing over 58 god damn days.

BEST PART IS, for the past 3 weeks he has been begging me more than ever and becoming pushy to do an order with me. He tells everyone he is going to Jail in January, told me he wants to get jacked before jail from his bust in June. Told him a million times, no way am I willing to get you in trouble. I was watching out for him and his safety, he tried to stab me in the back and set me up, knowing I have a future, a girl, and a life.

300$ worth of stuff..

Sounds like a coward rat bastard to me.

What goes around comes around...that's for sure

SNITCHES GET STICHES :sport-smi

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member