over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need your help! Need pics of when you only maintained

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know this is a crazy request but idk where else to go

Hey guys I'm building something that you would upload your weekly progress pictures to and it would tell you have gained muscle and/or if you've lost fat. The goal is to finally tell you where you are lacking and what to work on. This is something that you would be able to use as an assistance for yourself or with your coach.

But I'm having difficulty finding pre and after pictures where people have not gained muscle or lost fat. So I was wondering if you guys would help me out by posting 2 pictures where you think you had maintained. It can even be from the same day. I just can't use one picture twice or it would throw off the algorithm.

Or there has to be a way to maybe do things through percentage. So you fat loss, muscle gain, fat gain, ...(muscle loss will be hard to find before and after unless I flip all of the images but that would be time consuming as fuck!).

But then it has no base to compare it too. There is no comparison for if someone simply has not made enough progress. Well fuck!

Unless I scrape the web for pictures of people that upload daily beach pictures but that would take months and months.

training it on other things such as being flat, bloated, and all that can be done later.

Sounds like you’re trying to use AI to build an electronic “coach”. If that’s the case the amount of photos and data you need is extraordinary to get it to even come close. Unless you happen to own a publication like Muscle and Fitness and own decades of photos of people over time, I’d give up. Even if you did have access to that many photos, AI is data driven, so you would need to have the statistical difference of muscle, fat, etc. from photo to photo.

Sounds like you’re trying to use AI to build an electronic “coach”. If that’s the case the amount of photos and data you need is extraordinary to get it to even come close. Unless you happen to own a publication like Muscle and Fitness and own decades of photos of people over time, I’d give up. Even if you did have access to that many photos, AI is data driven, so you would need to have the statistical difference of muscle, fat, etc. from photo to photo.

More of trying to create an assistance for coaches and trainers. I'm sure some people that can't afford a coach will try it use it but coaches do way more than just letting people know in what state they are in (as we all know).

Since I'm retraining it, it would learn a lot more quickly. I'm building it on a neural network so it wouldn't need the statistical difference. The biggest problem is maintenance right now. It has no ground base to compare it too. Even if someone does an update picture since the AI has only learned fat loss, muscle gain, and so on it will try to force the update picture into one of those categories.

or u can look in the mirror and take measurements and use a bodyfat scale.
an app for that? cmon man.

Your on the wrong forum chico. For the most part anyone here who would post pictures that would help you is trying to either get bigger or harder on a daily basis (or resting).

Personally I have prep photos I could share with you or just upload you photos of myself and give you my weight drop but personally I don't feel like advancing AI or anything googley (besides googley eyes glued onto packaging of my gear: don't ask)so hard passsssssssss

"WE WILL NOT BE USED" (BODYBUILDERS)
"YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US" (COACHES SLASH WHITE NATIONALISTS BUT UNRELATED)
"CARNITASHREDS LOVES OUR PACKAGING" (GOOGLEY EYED CORTICO DEALERS NATIONWIDE)

:delete: :delete: :delete: :delete: :delete: :delete: :delete: :delete: :delete:

or u can look in the mirror and take measurements and use a bodyfat scale.
an app for that? cmon man.

This is just something basic to help people in general. Weekly pictures are better than mirrors and you can't always take picture under the same conditions.

Your on the wrong forum chico. For the most part anyone here who would post pictures that would help you is trying to either get bigger or harder on a daily basis (or resting).

Personally I have prep photos I could share with you or just upload you photos of myself and give you my weight drop but personally I don't feel like advancing AI or anything googley (besides googley eyes glued onto packaging of my gear: don't ask)so hard passsssssssss

"WE WILL NOT BE USED" (BODYBUILDERS)
"YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US" (COACHES SLASH WHITE NATIONALISTS BUT UNRELATED)
"CARNITASHREDS LOVES OUR PACKAGING" (GOOGLEY EYED CORTICO DEALERS NATIONWIDE)

:delete: :delete: :delete: :delete: :delete: :delete: :delete: :delete: :delete:

Hahahahaha Bro what the absolute fuck are you talking about?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity