over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need your Help...

Wesley Inman

Banned
Those of you who know me from years of Moderating on board after board at many popular sites may recognize me.

Those of you who know me know what kind of person I am, and that I will and have given the shirt off my back.

Now, I don't have BigA's permission yet, but Mods, I promise you that if you ask BigA and he is aware of my situation, that he will not have an issue with this remaining.

Please read the fund that I have set up for my daughter and consider the fund, and if you cannot help, even a positive comment would help at the moment. Not only am I a good father, but a former bodybuilder, current strongman and brother in this sport, so please read this and help if you can, thank you BigA and ProMuscle!!

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
As a Father myself I understand your dilemma. As a Father who is also fighting tooth and nail for custody (though his mom isnt as bad or neglectful thank god) I sympathize. It is dreadful. And, as someone who has spent thousands and thousands to get my son I realize the burden it places on someone. But that burden is one we both readily and excitedly aknowledge and accept. I dont care what it costs, how hard the fight, or how hurt I may be during the process. Much like you, I believe that all that matters is my child. My perfect, sweet, funny, kind, amazing, smart little boy.

I am a fighter. In every sense of the word both in life and in the cage or ring. I have been through pains that would cripple most men. And yet to this day the only thing on God's green Earth that can take me to my knees in tears is my son telling me he loves me or telling me he is lucky because his Daddy is the best Daddy in the world.

I have donated. And I will watch the fund periodically for you. And when necessary, if necessary, I will donate again.

Good luck my friend.

Taz, thank you so kindly. It is so nice to hear someone who understands, you know what I am going through and the terror that it feels like. Not sleeping, not eating, no ability to function wondering what might be happening...

You have made me feel better just being understood, so thank you for making my day, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for the donation.

Madison is also supposed to be the flower girl in Derek Poundstones wedding next July, I fully have confidence that I will keep that promise to him and walk down the aisle with my baby girl on my arm, thank you guys for considering my fund :)

Kristin Madison and Derek
derekmadisonkristin.jpg

Last edited:
I have received alot of questions in regards to how I know Derek and yes it is true, he is my training partner and a good friend..I have tried to keep it quiet so as to not have too many questions, but Derek wants to make it known, he is attempting to help me collect donations by offering anyone who donates $25 dollars or more to my fund through his paypal page an autographed shirt he has competed in...You would need to add his fan page or his personal page to access this option.

Now he is on vacation for the following week, but if any of you have questions or concerns feel free to PM me, or add me on facebook and send me a message that you are from this site.

Here is another link we are linked up to, our goal is to earn $5000 for retainer fees asap, thanks again everyone
**broken link removed**

And just one last thing to mention, Derek came up with this idea to help all on his own, he regularly does acts of charity, and I have always appreciated them, but this shows what kind of human being he truly is, an invaluable one...Just an inside look at the Strongest Man in the entire World.

that is very cool of him to do. its a great gesture. maybe instead of me getting the shirt, if its ok with you and derek, maybe we can offer it to someone else who maybe was thinking of donating but cant afford to do $25 or more? If by offering the shirt I could have taken to someone for say, a $15 donation we can get one more person to pledge up then its worth it.

gentlemen, fellow steelboys, lets help this man out. one thing i have always appreciated about our community is that we can come together when the time is right.

the picture is very cute man. tonight, take comfort in knowing that someone out there is thinking exactly what you are, wondering exactly what you are, and going through almost exactly what you are. i write this right now sitting here waiting for a nighttime phone call from my little boy that i know wont happen because his mother doesnt let him call me to say goodnight sometimes. it sucks to watch the minutes tick bye and not hearing the phone go off.

Taz, exactly man, you know what it feels like, and it sucks.

Your gesture is awesome, I will certainly let Derek know and if you do not wish the shirt, I will gladly let someone else have it with a lower donation.

Thank you thank you thank you :)

bump back up top.

lets keep this up the top. i noticed today you are up to 465.00. thats great!! gotta feel nice to know people are willing to help brother.

best wishes.

as for me, believe it or not the ex actually let me have my son tonight so he is staying over with me for fathers day. im such a dork i actually cried when i picked him up. he ran over to me and literally jumped up onto me with a big hug and said "daddy daddy daddy. im so glad i get to see you. im so excited for fathers day. i told all my friends that i had the strongest and toughest and greatest daddy in the world today!!!"

Bro, at this moment I have no money to spare, due to a new marriage, new house, and college being payed, but I will be praying for you. God is mighty and will help you endure this pain and in the end I am faithful God will help you through these struggles and bring your baby girl back to you where she belongs. I am so sorry that I can not donate at this time. Your story has brought tears of pain to me, things that being caught on fire, two shoulder surgeries, deaths of very close friends and a back surgery was never able 2. I can not imagine the pain you must be enduring now. But you will be in my prayers.

Taz I couldn't be more happier for you I really am, I wish I could tell you the same.

I was fortunate enough to talk to my baby last night and when I did she started crying and saying "see daddy please mommy" repeatedly..heartbreaking, then when I ask the mother for a visit today, she says "ill think about it " and hangs up...I hope the judge hangs her out to dry for her behaviors, how can she torment her own little ones wishes.

Neverquit, just your message means alot, the prayers i will take anytime, Im sure those are worth far more than money, I appreciate the time of all the members who have read this, and those who continue to consider to donate

THANK YOU THANK YOU

We are at 10% of the goal more or less!!

I wish you the best of luck bro. I honestly cant imagine the pain you are going through, but I hope it will all turn out well for you. I am also a father to a young boy and there isnt a single thing in the world I wouldnt do for him. I couldnt even begin to imagine someone trying to take him away from me.

Good luck bro. Dont let this woman win.

I am in the middle of a job change right now along with my GF, so funds are tighter than ever bro. But I promise you i will donate as soon as i have some money to spare.

DaBeast, thanks for your consideration and taking the time to post up, that in itself means alot to me...

2 weeks since I have seen my baby, its been rough on training as well...Im down 7lbs, and I went from comfortably repping 315 on incline bench press for 10 reps, to yesterday 5 that felt heavy.

You guys know how stress effects you, not that lifting even matters at the moment, but that is my only out in this situation.

We are at 20% goal now, this is awesome, I am beyond grateful to everyone on all the major boards who are helping!!!

**broken link removed**

It took me a minute to realize who was posting this. I'm sorry about your situation and I admire how hard you're working for Madison. I sent a small donation, it's not a lot, but I sincerely hope everything works out for you. You're in my thoughts Bro. If you ever need to talk or there's ever anything I can do you have my number.

-Gordon

Thanks again ProMuscle, we are at 2000+ dollars, you have no clue how much this means to me :)

Gordon, thanks man, and congrats again on your first place finish at Mr. Connecticut, Im glad I got to see you compete firsthand, I just wish I had Madison with me as originally planned at the competition...

BUMP...

hey brother im going to make a suggestion here. i am going to leave this post up for a couple of days so you can respond then i am going to edit it out and delete what i wrote so that should her lawyer or anyone like tht somehow find the board they will not see this suggested to you.
sorry to be so james bond-ish but dealing with my lawyer and the scrutiny they put me through.......ugh

anyway, what you should do is get to a phone number that isnt associated with you in any way and call CPS- childrens protective services. every state has them. to make it even more valid if you can find a girl you trust to make the actual call you are set.
have her call and lodge a citizens complaint about your ex and how she treats your daughter. this has to be a stranger calling to report anonymously by the way. have her tell them that your daughter has been seen dirty and that the mother has seemed to be "out of it" or edgy or high at times and that the poor little girl is not getting the attention and parental supervision a child her age needs.
it is very important that the person who calls demands to stay anonymous. they will try to pressure into giving a name. by law you do not have to give on. and also BY LAW, CPS is REQUIRED to send an agent out to check on the child, the home, the mother, the setting, the food situation, the clothing situation, etc. they are also required to make periodic checkpoint stops after the initial visit unannounced.
this is good for you becuase it creates a legal and traceable and distinguished record of her bad parenting. this will help you get miles closer. if they deem your ex not fit at this time your daughter automatically comes to you, no questions asked. if they find her to be fit then you have to go to court but at least you can show that CPS had to check up on her because people in the community felt she was a danger.

PLEASE IN RESPONDING TO MY POST DO NOT COPY OR QUOTE MY WORDS. I WILL BE TAKING THEM DOWN SOON SO THERE IS NO RECORD THAT HE WAS TOLD TO SUGGESTED TO DO THIS. IF YOU WANT TO RESPOND JUST RESPOND WITHOUT QUOTING. THANKS!

I have an amazing update, please visit my site and check it out

**broken link removed**

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member