over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need your on opinions a Cancer Center Call

wedge

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Guy's,

I went to get my annual checkup at the our family Dr. I went to get my blood work as usual and in 2 days I get another call that my Dr. has ordered another
blood test so I went down and had another # 2. 3 Days later I get a call from the cancer treatment center that would like to set up an appointment with the oncologist asap. I told her no problem but can you enlighten me on whats going on so I can wrap my head around this. She told me the doctor will discuss treatment options at your appointment. I thought this was happening way to fast and no one telling me a thing. I really thought this was unprofessional.

Just want some of your opinions of what you guy's think.
This whole thing takes my breath away.

The oncologist specializes in blood cancers if this helps.

wedge

Why aren't you calling or going down to your primary care doctor's office to get an answer? Be proactive. Don't wait around. You absolutely deserve an answer.

I hate to speculate. You may have had a high RBC and HCT so the doctor then had you tested for Polycythemia Vera and you tested positive. It could also be something worse...hopefully not! Speak to your Primary ASAP!

Why aren't you calling or going down to your primary care doctor's office to get an answer? Be proactive. Don't wait around. You absolutely deserve an answer.

I hate to speculate. You may have had a high RBC and HCT so the doctor then had you tested for Polycythemia Vera and you tested positive. It could also be something worse...hopefully not! Speak to your Primary ASAP!

Exactly what BIO said.

You are entitled to all your medical health records including lab work, imaging, and doctor's/nurse's notes due to a federal law called HIPAA.

It's taken extremely serious, if they deny you access to your health record, they can be liable for up to +$50,000. Call to ask for your recent results and just say the word "HIPAA" and they will shit their pants and fax/mail/or read your results to you.

HIPAA only applies to the USA.

Don’t want to scare you but it doesn’t sound like it’s going to be good news at all, and doesn’t seem like anyone wants to break it ya, rather pawn it off to someone else. I would absolutely demand answers! Like now

In the US as long as you or your insurance company paid for the tests you took they are legally yours and you have every right to see them. I would demand a copy and also talk to my Dr. I keep copies of all my own medical records.

I would say this was extremely unprofessional, to have them call you like that and not tell you why. I would document it. Best case scenario its nothing and you may have a lawsuit on your hands. If they call to tell you that they need to be willing to tell you WHY they want to see you. Someone should lose their job for that, now your left wondering.

Get a copy of that blood work...cancer doesn't usually show up on blood work like that

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Your right but testing blood especially CBC can tell you a lot about your cells, can also declare blood cancer.

Guy's,

I went to get my annual checkup at the our family Dr. I went to get my blood work as usual and in 2 days I get another call that my Dr. has ordered another
blood test so I went down and had another # 2. 3 Days later I get a call from the cancer treatment center that would like to set up an appointment with the oncologist asap. I told her no problem but can you enlighten me on whats going on so I can wrap my head around this. She told me the doctor will discuss treatment options at your appointment. I thought this was happening way to fast and no one telling me a thing. I really thought this was unprofessional.

Just want some of your opinions of what you guy's think.
This whole thing takes my breath away.

The oncologist specializes in blood cancers if this helps.

wedge

My neighbor found out about her stage 5 lymphoma over a phone message her husband got first. Came home found him crying on the floor. The message said mrs******* I think it’s time to get you final steps of life in line.

SHe told that doc to suck a dick and is over 10 years clean and healthy.

I was told I had cancer by a surgeon that just rolled me out of the room and put me in a hall way who wasn’t my doctor with no one there and just walked away. So the point being some just don’t have the bed side manor you would expect w cancer

God has giving me 8 years clean, all you have to worry about right now is getting better and keeping your head in the right place. If you ever need ANYTHING at all me don’t hesitate to reach out.

Last edited:
Get a copy of that blood work...cancer doesn't usually show up on blood work like that

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

.......if it’s an advance blood cancer it will sure show abnormalities, But most abnormalities don’t turn out to what they think. Most is found on scans your right about that.

You mention another #2, you mean you had a bowel movement and provided them with fecal matter for a test? If they tested fecal matter then I would guess colon problem?

Really bullshit that they would have just a staff person or even a nurse call you like that and not tell you or explain what the tests showed. Im with all of you, very unprofessional. The doctor himself should have called and told you the verdict.

When I had the results of my echocardiogram come back with an EF of less than 20% the cardiologist himself called me at home to tell me I needed to get my defibrillator. They messed up bad too though, they didn't call me until I called them because I hadn't heard results in 1 week. When they did call they had the actual doctor call.

Get on that place hard tomorrow for some answers.

When I had the results of my echocardiogram come back with an EF of less than 20% the cardiologist himself called me at home to tell me I needed to get my defibrillator. They messed up bad too though, they didn't call me until I called them because I hadn't heard results in 1 week. When they did call they had the actual doctor call.

Get on that place hard tomorrow for some answers.[/QUOTE]

Same here was over 10 days after a chest x-ray when my mom called. My mom said ohh if they haven’t called yet probably it’s nothing. She called and the PA, not even the doctor yet read the X-ray yet but the PA said he to a hospital ASAP

In the US as long as you or your insurance company paid for the tests you took they are legally yours and you have every right to see them. I would demand a copy and also talk to my Dr. I keep copies of all my own medical records.

Not even Buck, ALL your health information is accessible to you by law upon request, period.

The only exceptions are mental health records in certain cases.

Thanks for all good post my PM Brothers.

All I received through my phone call efforts was from the cancer center was that my red blood cell count was very abnormal. My appointment is 10/21
Monday Morning. I will update as soon as I get more information.

Best,

wedge

All I received through my phone call efforts was from the cancer center was that my red blood cell count was very abnormal. My appointment is 10/21

Best,

wedge

Well, are you on or have you used gear anytime recently? I mean screwed up rbc's are pretty much expected with what we do. Maybe they just dont realize what you're taking?

Shit if it was me I'd be busting down doors after getting a call like that. My fragile hypochondriac mind wouldn't be able to make it 12 hours without knowing EXACTLY what was going on.

I had this happen to me - except for my case they told me right away it was Polycythemia (high hct and rbc) and then gave me oncologist info to which I made the appointments. Your guy did it backwards
All The oncologist did and still does is give me phlebotomies. (Take a pint of blood) I’m thinkng this is what your situation is...my doc knew I was on trt.

Now I go every few months and they take a CBC - anything over 50 hct and they draw a pint out. If under they send me home and have me come back 6 weeks later to retest and of over 50 I get the phlebotomy
I actually enjoy them

Last edited:

Best,

wedge

Why aren't going to your Primary Care Doctor's office and asking for the diagnosis?

Best,

wedge

Curious to find out what happened at your appointment if you're willing to share.

paddington

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner