over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Needing some advice on a pre bed time snack

fadz

Newbies
Can anyone here point me in the right direction,im getting cravings for sweets/sugars most nights before i head off to bed. Should i stick to something small,like a piece of fruit.....

what about protein shakes @ night can anyone here recommend one highly suited for pre bed time.

casein shake works for me about 1 hour to 30 min before bed.

casein shake works for me about 1 hour to 30 min before bed.

not to sure i seen that down here in Oz,if anything id need something we sell locally down here in Australia,thanks anyways:cool:

casein protein isnt sold there? really its protein.
its just a slow digesting protein.

Last edited:
casein protein isnt sold there? really its protein.
its just a slow digesting protein.

After doing abit more research,i found a few sources to get it from down here,cheers for the help,been reading up good things on this casein protein before bed

I have one bottle of LBA's and i keep it in my fridge for this reason. I just take a swig of LBA's if i am having a horrible sweets craving. It stops the cravings better than anything i have ever used.

what exactly are LBA's:confused: sorry mate,havn't heard about all this sort of stuff before,as i only recently got my goals/diet set:cool:

This this bro:

**broken link removed**

Get the chocolate. Its thick and sweet!!! ANd good for you.

what do use all think of the gnc Products?
i could get this from my local gnc shop it has the micellar casein protein

GNC PP Myocell-SR Vanilla - GNC LiveWell Australia, Weight loss, Men's Health, Women's Health, Vitamins, Sports Nutrition

In my opinion GNC is a waste of time. GNC makes commission off of you so their prices are through the roof. I would really try **broken link removed** and get some casein or one of their bedtime formulas. Get about 3-4 lbs to start ya off. Does last awhile. If you REALLY dont want to order offline then try a vitamin shoppe or vitamin world. All of the fancy a$$ labels on the jugs at GNC dont mean its better. Half the stuff is fillers anyway. BSN got sued for putting other stuff in their products then what was said on the jug.

I also used to eat a peanut butter and nanner sandwhich before bed to. Stuff really sticks to your stomach!

Can anyone here point me in the right direction,im getting cravings for sweets/sugars most nights before i head off to bed. Should i stick to something small,like a piece of fruit.....

what about protein shakes @ night can anyone here recommend one highly suited for pre bed time.

A small piece of fruit like a medium Granny Smith Apple and 2 grams of tryptophan. You will slip off into a nice sleep.

had one of these myOcel SR shakes lastnight before i slept,it really worked well,didn't give me any cravings at all:cool:

I will snack on some Almonds and have a Protein Shake an hour before bed time.

is it actually a bad idea having it just b4 going to bed?

I dont think so.

I just dont like going to bed right away with something in my stomach, it's uncomfortable to me..thats all.

Bump Cottage Cheese. It's a great source of casein protein. It takes a long time to digest, so it's a perfect choice to feed your body while you sleep.

Just be careful with the cottage cheese before bed. Some people wont have any troubles but some people's bodies will not like be prone and sedentary with dairy in their stomach's.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws