over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nees advice: HGH & fatloss

bdp

Registered
Hello

First off, yes I have searched HGH and everything I read makes me more confused. There is a broad spectrum of when to take it, and how much to take.

I would like to add it to my cycle to lose fat. Thats the main reason for me adding it.

Here is my break down: 27yo, 6'-2", 240lb 13%bf
Currently Im in Wk 2 running:
wk 1-4 dbol 35mg/day
wk 1-8 test cyp 500mg/wk
wk 4-8 tren 75mg eod
wk 9-18 Eq 400mg/wk
wk 9-16 anavar 40mg ed
wk 12-20 test prop 50mg ed
wk 15-20 winny 50mg ed

throughout
10mg of nolva/day
.25 arimidec/day
500iu HCG every 5 days

I have been told that 2iu/day (5 on 2 off) is good for fatloss
I have also been told 4iu/day (split 2-2) (5 on 2 off) is best

Please give me some of your opinions. I would like to get around 6-8%bf. My diet is dialed in and I am doing am cardio 1hr and pm weights

Once again it seems everyone has a different method of running HGH, and Im hoping by giving you some info you might be able to offer advice that may be tailored to me.

Thanks for your feedback

how long you gonna run the growth?

why no test from week 8 to week 12?

otherwis all looks good.....

Hello

First off, yes I have searched HGH and everything I read makes me more confused. There is a broad spectrum of when to take it, and how much to take.

I would like to add it to my cycle to lose fat. Thats the main reason for me adding it.

Here is my break down: 27yo, 6'-2", 240lb 13%bf
Currently Im in Wk 2 running:
wk 1-4 dbol 35mg/day
wk 1-8 test cyp 500mg/wk
wk 4-8 tren 75mg eod
wk 9-18 Eq 400mg/wk
wk 9-16 anavar 40mg ed
wk 12-20 test prop 50mg ed
wk 15-20 winny 50mg ed

throughout
10mg of nolva/day
.25 arimidec/day
500iu HCG every 5 days

I have been told that 2iu/day (5 on 2 off) is good for fatloss
I have also been told 4iu/day (split 2-2) (5 on 2 off) is best

Please give me some of your opinions. I would like to get around 6-8%bf. My diet is dialed in and I am doing am cardio 1hr and pm weights

Once again it seems everyone has a different method of running HGH, and Im hoping by giving you some info you might be able to offer advice that may be tailored to me.

Thanks for your feedback

Just run 2IU ED for 6 months. 5 on 2 off can be used but its only if you are short on funds.
I don't know why you would not run test your whole cycle.:confused: You are missing a few weeks. I understand that Test C stays in your system after your last injection but 4 weeks?:confused:

I don't know about HGH, but that cycle looks sort of complicated for the sake of dropping weight. While on cycle, 3 weeks of Clenbuterol, 1 week of EC and a few doses of benadryl, then back to the clenbuterol.

wk1-2, 13-14 100mg TestP (every other day)
wk1-12 500mg TestE (250mg x2 week)
wk1-12 75mg TrenA (every other day)

.5 adex, every other day through out cycle until week 14
500iu hcg, every week, until week 12.
40mg/40/20/20/20/10 Nolvadex, every day. Starting week 15.

Drop the orals, and shorten the span of time your on cycle dude - 20 weeks!?

Dunno if you've ever done EQ, but if you can handle the constant empty feeling (ie: don't over eat) you will lean up, and solidify a lot of your gains.

For what you want to lose, you're doing a whole lot.

Stay safe bro!

thanks

Thanks for your advice.

I took the test out because I wanted to work out the long acting test-c and reduce the water retention...?

Do you think I shouldnt have a break from the test-c and go straight for test-p?

I have 5 kits so I should be fine for 3-4 months depending on the dosages. If I decide to take 2ius a day when should I take it? All at once or split it up? In the morning/after workout/before bed?

I appreciate your input.

Thanks for your advice.

I took the test out because I wanted to work out the long acting test-c and reduce the water retention...?

Do you think I shouldnt have a break from the test-c and go straight for test-p?

I have 5 kits so I should be fine for 3-4 months depending on the dosages. If I decide to take 2ius a day when should I take it? All at once or split it up? In the morning/after workout/before bed?

I appreciate your input.

i am taking 3iu's ed first thing in the morning. and yes i would go straight from the cyp to the prop. it is an awfully complicated cycle. why are you starting the eq so late? also i would run the test a little longer than the eq to be sure it gets out of your system before you have no test left. also 2 orals in one cycle is dangerous. i know some of the cowboys will disagree but i believe better safe than sorry.

Thanks for your advice.

I appreciate your input.

If you use 2IU ED that will last you 35 almost 36 weeks without taking 2 days off every week.
What time you work out? I take mine in the morning on non workout days and post workout on workout days. For me GH makes me tired.

I do my cardio in the morn 45 min after my 1st meal for an hour. Then I do weights at night about 9 hours later.

Is it better to split up the HGH doses to administer it 2x's a day? Is there a difference from administering it 1 time a day to 2 times a day? Will it burn more fat/give me better results?

In regards to your help:
I will go straight from the test-c to test-p.

Thanks for all your input. You have all been very helpful.

You should consider running the EQ earlier too.. It is has a long half life, and takes about 4-6 weeks to build up..500mg every week, stop it 3-4 weeks before PCT.

to tell you the truth bro I dont know about this one either, two years ago I was using growth pre contest to cut and I was injecting 3x per day 2ius at a time for a total of 6ius a day 5x per week. I got pretty freaking lean but then I read about doing it all in one dose post workout and I tried that doing as high as 10ius post workout 3x per week and I got shreaded even when trying to bulk and eating a ton of carbs and fats. So I dont know but I think I would go with the 3x per day over the high dose 3x per week because I know HGH has an effect every time injected on lypolisis. It actualy mobilizes the fat in your adipose tissue into the blood stream.

When I was doing 3x per day I did it first thing in the morning, before my workout(but now I would do it post workout) and also I would wake up 3 hours after I fell asleep and shoot. On a low carb diet it seems to work good like this...

cardio

If you do 1 hr cardio every morning for the whole cycle you will lose a lot of muscle.If you work out very often and do cardio for 1 hr per day you will be over trained in no time. 30 to 45 minutes 3 or 4 times a week is the best. Cardio should be done before you eat, that way you will burn fat instead of the food you just ate. 1 hr isn't enough time for your stomach to be empty. I would rethink your cycle also.Two orals at the number of weeks you listed especially with anavar is by no means going to hurt you. The antiestrogens my be to much, your body needs a little estrogen to make muscle.You will have to adjust the anti-e to your body. See how you do at first with no anti-e's. If you start retaining water or your nipples get sore start anti-e's. Start with low doses and increases until your OK.I would start test prop first.Prop causes almost no water retention while the D-bol might.By the time your off prop and start cypionate d-bol will be out of your system and the only thing that could cause water retention would be the cypionate.Anavar,tren and EQ will NOT HURT your liver at all and will not cause water retintion.I would start the EQ in week 1 it needs to be run along time,say 16 weeks. I would rethink tren,unles you've used it before.It will give you insomnia and night sweats.The anavar should be at the end of the cycle to work with the winny. Unless you've used 50 mg winny before I would start with a smaller dose.Another secret is to add masteron it will cut down on the tren side's and cause the test to adhere to receptors better. It is also an anti-e and it might be all you need. You should be in great shape for summer. Good luck.

Last edited:
hgh

time of day is overly exaggerated.. i've been using 2-3 iu's right after workout, and it's working great. that generally occurs 7ish..
35yrs
185lbs
9%bf

If you do 1 hr cardio every morning for the whole cycle you will lose a lot of muscle.If you work out very often and do cardio for 1 hr per day you will be over trained in no time. 30 to 45 minutes 3 or 4 times a week is the best.

If he keeps his pulse below 120 he should be fine. You would be right if he did that much cardio at a higher intensity.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131