over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Negatives of staying lean all year?

Have you seen some of the strongman competitors who were fat and built tons of muscle fat, after they cut body fat? It is actually proven that up to atleast 30% bf it doesnā€™t make it harder to build to muscle tissue. Thereā€™s actual data along with endless anecdote to back this up.

Staying a true 6-7 year round? People donā€™t realize how lean that truly is. Show me someone who is actually that lean year round and grows.
A lot of medical literature considers under 8% to be under fat. Staying too lean you will not grow. Your body and brain will not function properly.
If I had 30% fat, I'd go shoot myself šŸ˜
It has nothing to do with bodybuilding or health.

I never said true 6% as this is almost stage ready but 8-12 why not? I like to look like I bodybuilder not some 30% fatzo where you have a head of size watermelon.
Okay so why even comment when we didnā€™t disagree?

Also my 6% comment was to the person who actually said 6-7.

No one is telling you to get 30% but I was correcting you from when you said it will hurt muscle growth as that is something spoken as gospel but is objectively false.
So again what is the purpose of your response?

If I had 30% fat, I'd go shoot myself šŸ˜
It has nothing to do with bodybuilding or health.
Okay did I say it did? Do you guys have reading comprehension issues? He was wrong when he said it will hurt muscle growth, that is all. Do you guys just read stuff and hear what you want so you can respond?
Youā€™re arguing against a point I never made.

Okay so why even comment when we didnā€™t disagree?

Also my 6% comment was to the person who actually said 6-7.

No one is telling you to get 30% but I was correcting you from when you said it will hurt muscle growth as that is something spoken as gospel but is objectively false.
So again what is the purpose of your response?
Friend, don't take it badly, but the fact that you can't keep bf at 7-9% all year does not mean that everyone is a problem

Friend, don't take it badly, but the fact that you can't keep bf at 7-9% all year does not mean that everyone is a problem
Did I say I have an issue with it? I stay fairly lean. Please dear god does no one actually read what is written?
The fact that you donā€™t understand what the medical literature says, donā€™t take it so badly.
Under 8% is considered under fat and the body will not function properly nor the brain.
This is basic biology friend.
Maybe itā€™s the language barrier.

Iā€™m 12+ here. People donā€™t actually understand what a true single bf percentage looks like. Neither do you apparently

Attachments

• 336EB36F-8584-477F-94FB-28A00500D380.jpeg
    336EB36F-8584-477F-94FB-28A00500D380.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 141
Does bodybuilding have anything to do with health?
There is definitely a difference between taking AS and eating garbage than taking AS and eating clean. That's what's going on here. it is logical.

lol ... this is 8% max. you only hold water and fluid, not fat
No Iā€™m not 8% in this picture itā€™s a dry 12.
Iā€™m just not holding any water really. Come on man. People donā€™t realize how lean 6-7 really is. I was only holding fat in that picture. I was flat, dehydrated and extremely depleted. Lol

There is definitely a difference between taking AS and eating garbage than taking AS and eating clean. That's what's going on here. it is logical.
So you can only get fat eating garbage? Only lean eating ā€œcleanā€?

ok. So 30% body fat + AS is the same for health as 10% body fat + AS? If so, I apologize and go to eat šŸ˜Š
Didnā€™t say that did I? You mentioned eating junk and clean.
However you also said bodybuilding and healthy.

No Iā€™m not 8% in this picture itā€™s a dry 12.
Iā€™m just not holding any water really. Come on man. People donā€™t realize how lean 6-7 really is. I was only holding fat in that picture. I was flat, dehydrated and extremely depleted. Lol
Go and do a dexa scan and you'll find out which one of us is right.

Go and do a dexa scan and you'll find out which one of us is right.
Jesus Christ. I did that and calipers. Guess what? Youā€™re wrong. Almost everyone underestimates their bf. I didnā€™t pull the 12 out of my ass like youā€™re doing with bf percentages. If youā€™re super lean then water and glycogen will make you look fuller and bigger but not fatter and bloated.

Jesus Christ. I did that and calipers. Guess what? Youā€™re wrong. Almost everyone underestimates their bf. I didnā€™t pull the 12 out of my ass like youā€™re doing with bf percentages. If youā€™re super lean then water and glycogen will make you look fuller and bigger but not fatter and bloated.
less tren bro because your pressure is about to jump into space out of stress lol

less tren bro because your pressure is about to jump into space out of stress lol
No tren but I donā€™t know how many different ways the same thing can be said. I literally posted a picture, dry and no carbs, and you still gave a rebuttal. If Iā€™m dry and depleted then how is it water and fluid or glycogen? I told you the estimated bf percentage.

Iā€™m 12+ here. People donā€™t actually understand what a true single bf percentage looks like. Neither do you apparently

You are leaner then 12%, unless you are holding more fat in legs and areas we can't see.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws