advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

neighbors yapper dog gets mauled/killed by other neighbors pit bull.

If your dog is killing 5 lb yappers and biting children, it's a problem. Doesn't matter if another dog wandered onto your property, blah blah blah. Shit happens sometimes outside of anyone's control. If any dog is that aggressive and large enough to kill while living anywhere near people it's a serious liability and just plain wrong. My french bulldog doesn't roam but if he escaped and wandered next door and got killed by someone's dog on sight, you can bet there would be problems up to and including me killing that fucking dog.

Which ever dog starts the attack is in the wrong leashed or unleashed. If the yapper attacked the pit then the pit was defending itself. If the yapper ran up to the pit and was attacked the pit owner should be held liable. Because even if he was on a leash he would have not been under control and that is more how the law reads around where I live. Dogs must be under control not just leashed and a leash in my county is defined as 6 feet long at the most. 7 feet or a retractable leash is technically unleashed.

Which ever dog starts the attack is in the wrong leashed or unleashed. If the yapper attacked the pit then the pit was defending itself. If the yapper ran up to the pit and was attacked the pit owner should be held liable. Because even if he was on a leash he would have not been under control and that is more how the law reads around where I live. Dogs must be under control not just leashed and a leash in my county is defined as 6 feet long at the most. 7 feet or a retractable leash is technically unleashed.

Regardless of the law, there is common sense and right or wrong. A 5 lb yapper isn't going to hurt a pit bull. That's like saying "a 10 year old punched me so I knocked him the fuck out... he started it". Common sense, if the pit bull is that dangerous it should at least be behind a fence, not roped up in the yard.

in the town i live in it is unlawful to tie your dog out. period

I would love to see you control a pitbull when it's angry and fighting its ignorant to say that the owner should be able to control it my 4yr old pit is the sweetest thing in the world he is not a bully breed at all or a mutt many of you mistaken mutts for Pitts I have had 3 incidents already one with a German Shepard as I was coming off my car with my dog from the vet I'm parking and one of my neighbors dog was loose saw my dog an immediately attacked it. They started fighting I was hitting my dog with a 2x4 and could not get him to let go no matter what by this time he has the German shepards head in his mouth and died from the blood loss bites broken two front legs.

I also had two other incidents with a 120lb rott . And another pit

My dog was always leashed but you simply cannot control them. Iv found best way is to pull them by their legs has been only way to seperate. Most of the time it won't let go though unless its VERY tired.

I got nothing to say Good about Pit-Bulls. Completely Horrible genetically F*&^ked animal.Breed specifically for Pit fighting and Hog catching very poor animal as far as intelligence(like Its Little Penis Owners), deposition poor and a documented child and old person KILLER. I look forward to the day they are Illegal:mad: and the owners face jail time .:mad::mad::mad:[/B]

Regardless of the law, there is common sense and right or wrong. A 5 lb yapper isn't going to hurt a pit bull. That's like saying "a 10 year old punched me so I knocked him the fuck out... he started it". Common sense, if the pit bull is that dangerous it should at least be behind a fence, not roped up in the yard.

Common sense says that dogs don't think like children. They protect them selves if needed and don't think " I should just bite you a little since you are small." But the owner should be able to stop anything quickly. If not the dog is not well controlled and should not be out in public.

Common sense says that dogs don't think like children. They protect them selves if needed and don't think " I should just bite you a little since you are small." But the owner should be able to stop anything quickly. If not the dog is not well controlled and should not be out in public.

I disagree. Dog's have many different levels of reactions, not just kill or not kill.

I got nothing to say Good about Pit-Bulls. Completely Horrible genetically F*&^ked animal.Breed specifically for Pit fighting and Hog catching very poor animal as far as intelligence(like Its Little Penis Owners), deposition poor and a documented child and old person KILLER. I look forward to the day they are Illegal:mad: and the owners face jail time .:mad::mad::mad:[/B]

Ah...documented? Try some research before making factual statements. Pitbulls (and even dogs miss labeled by victims) are very low on bite rate by breed requiring hospitalizations or deaths.

pick a breed and ill find you many documented events of bites and deaths. No dog is good or bad, and none are safe.

I disagree. Dog's have many different levels of reactions, not just kill or not kill.

Dogs have different levels of reaction, and they are used when a display of body language from another dog (or human) is used. If a 2lb dog tells an 70lb dog it is going to attack. The 70 lb dog dosnt judge attackers size.

This is like debating politics lol!

Last edited:

Let me tell you, you are extremely fucking ignorant.

I have noticed as far as males go they stay loyal to one person and that is it.

FYI German shepherds and rotties have killed more than pitbull have and my dog is probably more intelligent than you.

Been used for fighting cause they're so fucking loyal and plenty of dogs used for hunting we should ban all of those also and give jail time for owners huh!

Any dog is dangerous FYI my dog never enganged in any fights he is extremely playful and was always forced to fight back.

Lol owners facing jail time god your hilarious!

Dogs have different levels of reaction, and they are used when a display of body language from another dog (or human) is used. If a 2lb dog tells an 70lb dog it is going to attack. The 70 lb dog dosnt judge attackers size.

Agreed it depends if the little dog does actually bite it hard cause LITTLE DOGS CAN BITE HARD IF THEY WANT TO! They have sharp teeth will put a little hole in ur skin! And it's a dog of course if it gets bit it will be aggressive back.

Some of you don't have common sense! It's like saying a 150lb rot or pit mix or bulldog shoulnt attack a 50-60lb dog cause of their size!

Agreed it depends if the little dog does actually bite it hard cause LITTLE DOGS CAN BITE HARD IF THEY WANT TO! They have sharp teeth will put a little hole in ur skin! And it's a dog of course if it gets bit it will be aggressive back.

Some of you don't have common sense! It's like saying a 150lb rot or pit mix or bulldog shoulnt attack a 50-60lb dog cause of their size!

Not to belabor the point, but who is the one lacking common sense? In a kill or be killed situation, sure. The point is the pit bull killed the 5 lb dog, then proceeded to bite the owner's child a few days later. This is probably part of the reason pit bulls and other dogs can get a bad raps, dumb owners who don't understand out of control behavior until it's too late. "My dog is tough and it was just defending itself/my house/whatever."

I got nothing to say Good about people with board name 47year-olds! Completely horrible genetically fucked up person. Breed specifically for their unbelievable ignorance and slow as fuck driving, also super stupid and love to suck balls(like it's fat ass skank whore wife's), also being pedophiles and a documented Chile's and geriatric RAPISTS. I look forward to the day they are all castrated ;) and the obese women they are married to face jail time! :):):):):).

Now do u see how ignorant it post sounds lol!

Again, I'm a dog owner. I love dogs but people keep saying 'poor pit'. The 'poor pit' BIT THE OWNER'S KID after killing the other dog a few days earlier.

Why assume dogs in general can't take into account size and threat level? They aren't stupid, instinct should tell them when a threat is genuine and the level of that threat. Otherwise they would just go around killing the owner if he smacks them, or ripping each other to shreds when there's any kind of conflict. I go to the dog park all the time, there's at least one scuffle every visit and I've never seen an injury worthy of stitches. The problem is when a dog's aggression level too high - if it's incapable of distinguishing a real threat from a 5 lb yapper or a child, for instance. This is then compounded when pits and other large dogs can kill with a single bite. If a dog like that can't make the right determination and just goes into kill mode in the wrong scenario, it's not only a liability but also it's just fucked up morally when owners can't acknowledge it.

Last edited:
Not to belabor the point, but who is the one lacking common sense? In a kill or be killed situation, sure. The point is the pit bull killed the 5 lb dog, then proceeded to bite the owner's child a few days later. This is probably part of the reason pit bulls and other dogs can get a bad raps, dumb owners who don't understand out of control behavior until it's too late. "My dog is tough and it was just defending itself/my house/whatever."

The issue with this statement is not understanding the difference of pack behavior vs outsider behavior. Its much like if your kid kicks you in the nuts, it hurts, but you'll laugh about it. If someone you dont know were to walk in your house and kicks you in the nuts. Its different.

Never agreed with the child biting.

But you wanna compare sizes it makes no sense at all a dog is not as smart at all as us first of all and I know some little people who weigh 150lbs and u put them next to a 250-300lb guy and the bigger guy would get knocked the fuck out.

You cannot say a dogs judgement on the threat it is simply not as smart as us simple.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear