over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Neil hills new y3t training ebook

jayl19

Registered
Any one bought this new ebook? I'm temped to buy it but thought I ask about to see if any one else bought it and what they thought about, it's seems right up my street tbh.

He sends out free training/diet/motivation emails mon-fri so I kind of know what the training style is about...

Here is a quote from the email....

Neil hill y3t

Y3T works over a 3 week cycle, here's how it is broken down

Week 1 - 6-10 reps per set, usually 12-16 working sets per body part

The point of week 1 is to induce myofibrillar hypertrophy (did you know there are two forms of muscular hypertrophy?), stimulate high threshold motor units and target fast twitch muscle fibres.

Week 2 - 12-18 reps per set, usually 8-12 working sets per body part

The point of week 2 is to induce sarcoplasmic hypertrophy (there's the other form!!) and target slow and fast twitch muscle fibre populations!

Week 3 - 20-80 per set, usually 3-6 working sets per body part

The point of week 3 is to train with extreme intensity. Every muscle fibre will be hit, especially slow twitch muscle fibres and the CNS will be put under great stress. Major blood flow into the working muscle is also a key component of week 3.

There are many more reasons why Y3T is structured like this, injury prevention been a key one because whilst working with higher reps the muscle is taxed significantly yet the connective tissues are not. At least not to the same extent of lifting with low reps every week.

It's a very 3 dimensional training plan which I've developed and evolved over two decades. I'm yet to see someone adopt it as their training and not build new muscle tissue, with the right diet plan.

Also sent me a leg work out from week 3...

Today you are going to test drive my Y3T training system. I'm going to share with you a special sort of Y3T workout, an infamous one with a reputation for challenging all kinds of athletes.
It's a "week 3" leg workout.

I'll warn you now, it's going to be f***ing tough and it's going to hurt the next day or two! But I want you to know how serious I am about your results, and to show you that you need to know how serious my training plans are.

2 sets X Leg press 40-50 repetitions

2 sets X Leg extensions triple drop-set 15-20 repetitions per drop

1 set X Giant set (back to back exercises with no rest) -

. walking lunges 15-20 repetitions
. Body weight squats 30-40 repetitions
. Partial leg extensions 20-30 repetitions

Let me explain a few things.

Rest/pause will be crucial to getting the most out of this workout. I want you to use a weight which brings you to NEAR failure around 50% of the way through the set. Then rest for 3-5 seconds, do another few reps and carry on like this until you are done. By the end you should be reduced to singles.

I want your rep tempo (speed of each rep) to be 2 seconds for each negative! Crucial.
Rest periods are between 2-3 minutes between each set, obviously there's no rest between the exercises on the final giant set.

Let me know how you enjoy it! You'll learn more about WHY this helps build muscle as you learn more about Y3T!

Neil Hill

PS go into that gym with the mind-set that this will take everything you've got. You're training like the elite do now, so prepare yourself mentally like they would!

It's £30 maybe 50$ am guessing

Not sure my training partner will be happy if I say we're doin this

Tbh I don't mind paying If its good. Just wondered if any one already trained this way, been around for years apparently, I kind of do it with out realising, some weeks heavy and long rests some weeks tons of drop sets, just depends how I feel or what ever

Tbh I don't mind paying If its good. Just wondered if any one already trained this way, been around for years apparently, I kind of do it with out realising, some weeks heavy and long rests some weeks tons of drop sets, just depends how I feel or what ever

i just purchased it and quickly read through it and i'm going to give it a run next week. it's pretty basic but i'm not losing sleep over the money either. what surprised me it didn't even detail out a training split just the sets/reps/tempos for each body part for a 3 week mini-cycle.

any questions ask away

i just purchased it and quickly read through it and i'm going to give it a run next week. it's pretty basic but i'm not losing sleep over the money either. what surprised me it didn't even detail out a training split just the sets/reps/tempos for each body part for a 3 week mini-cycle.

any questions ask away

I guess I'll just have to try it out, I take it you keep repeating the 3 week cycle over an over?

If defo up my street in terms of training style iv just never followed a plan in my 5 years of training, in fact i normally laugh at people who bring a pen the gym and set plan dotted down on paper

Another thing that's holding me back is my training partner not wanting to do it, he gives me a lift the gym so kind of need to give him leeway with the workouts haha

I guess I'll just have to try it out, I take it you keep repeating the 3 week cycle over an over?

If defo up my street in terms of training style iv just never followed a plan in my 5 years of training, in fact i normally laugh at people who bring a pen the gym and set plan dotted down on paper

Another thing that's holding me back is my training partner not wanting to do it, he gives me a lift the gym so kind of need to give him leeway with the workouts haha

yep 3 weeks rinse and repeat. tell your partner to suck it up and he will thank you later. week three looks the craziest with the low(er) weight and high volume. the TUT training is also something i haven't done in a while so it will be nice to go back to it.

yep 3 weeks rinse and repeat. tell your partner to suck it up and he will thank you later. week three looks the craziest with the low(er) weight and high volume. the TUT training is also something i haven't done in a while so it will be nice to go back to it.

Fuck it, I'll just tell him straight haha

Yeah I seen a week 3 leg work out, looks crazy hard ha

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member