over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Neil Yoda - Big Ramy

montecresto

Verified Customer
Newbies
Hi guys;

Dont know if this made yet or not.

Curious on Neil, he has a few big names behind him. Anyone know his diet/training scheme? curious.

Hi guys;

Dont know if this made yet or not.

Curious on Neil, he has a few big names behind him. Anyone know his diet/training scheme? curious.

I'm not sure about his diet scheme/philosophy, but from what I've read about his training methodology he utilizes a 3-week training cycle and manipulates the exercises, weights, sets, reps, and intensity methods across those 3 weeks.

Week 1 is mostly basic, compound movements using heavy weight and reps in the 6-10 range. Week 2 is a mix of compound and isolation movements with reps in the 12-18 range. Week 3 is also a mix of compound and isolation movements but the reps are extremely high and he also incorporates intensity techniques like super sets, drop sets, triple drop sets, giant sets, isometric holds,etc.

His believes in training that targets both myofibrillar growth and sarcoplasmic growth; he believes in training that targets the various energy systems, and he believes in training that targets the various muscle fiber types.

He actually has a really good ebook available describing his methodologies in greater detail. It's called Y3T Method or Y3T Official Guide to Training.

Hope this helps!

He was in Dubai training him the other day... nothing special. I hope he manages to get him more conditioned than past years. Something tells me it won't make a difference but I hope I am wrong and he turns up shredded.

I think Ramy is down to his last couple years of having a real shot. He is way to big to have the longevity like a Shawn or dexter. Ramy did start much later in life so who really knows!

I think Ramy is down to his last couple years of having a real shot. He is way to big to have the longevity like a Shawn or dexter. Ramy did start much later in life so who really knows!

He also must come right down occasionally as well as he has downsized a few times in recent years. Although that can be even more stressful on the body than just maintaining (or dropping 10 pounds) and perhaps increasing cardio to improve fitness.

I'm not sure about his diet scheme/philosophy, but from what I've read about his training methodology he utilizes a 3-week training cycle and manipulates the exercises, weights, sets, reps, and intensity methods across those 3 weeks.

Week 1 is mostly basic, compound movements using heavy weight and reps in the 6-10 range. Week 2 is a mix of compound and isolation movements with reps in the 12-18 range. Week 3 is also a mix of compound and isolation movements but the reps are extremely high and he also incorporates intensity techniques like super sets, drop sets, triple drop sets, giant sets, isometric holds,etc.

His believes in training that targets both myofibrillar growth and sarcoplasmic growth; he believes in training that targets the various energy systems, and he believes in training that targets the various muscle fiber types.

He actually has a really good ebook available describing his methodologies in greater detail. It's called Y3T Method or Y3T Official Guide to Training.

Hope this helps!
Thank you brother; god bless you.

Hope this helps!

man that sounds complicated just so he can sell his training.
Ronnie Coleman just busted ass. no fancy words or talking science bs.
i just dont think it has to be that complicated. Phil Hernon trained me so i will reference him. dude was a BEAST as a competing pro. nothing fancy.
-F2S

man that sounds complicated just so he can sell his training.
Ronnie Coleman just busted ass. no fancy words or talking science bs.
i just dont think it has to be that complicated. Phil Hernon trained me so i will reference him. dude was a BEAST as a competing pro. nothing fancy.
-F2S

That's what you see tonnes of now. Just trying to sell programs. Making them stand out but they are not better than the basics. There are guys who are also masters of execution and know tonnes about training and they couldn't even bring up their weak areas so how will anyone else. Although effective execution can make the world of difference for some people. Guys will pay for the fancy training programs though so they churn them out. Even if a program is basic they will pay for it if it comes from their fav bodybuilder. You have all popular guys doing them now such as Kai Greene, Jeremy Buendia. Well they won't write them just check them :eek: Neil doesn't promote much though so he's not in that category.

Neil seems like a pretty simple guy and not one for the limelight. Definitely nothing out of the ordinary with him. I have been told he is terrible at communicating with clients and goes days-weeks without replying to some of them. Not sure how much truth is in that though. No surprise Ramy left him but no surprise Ramy leaving any coach. He doesn't even tell half of them and they find out online which is bizarre and very rude to me. They still stick up for him though and just say he doesn't like confrontation. As always I think it's not so much Ramy but his handlers who make most of the decisions for him.

Almost all train systems are very similar, but they change small things to be able to sell it as something new and original. Anyway, the only system that works is a combination of the usual methods, with the hability to be able to modify small things here and there over time.

It's like the diets: keto, atkins, low carbs, sotuh beach, zone, paleo, Dunckan ... Basically they are all the same.

That sounds like the Power/Rep Range/Shock program that was popular 15+ years ago.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws