over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nerve damage/recovery

IGF-2 was has shown promising results in study's conducted to repair nerve damage. I cant find the study now but several years ago I read a few. One severed the spines of mice or rats (cant remember) and they used a concoction of several peptides to achieve some pretty impressive results. IGF-2was determined to be the chief peptide in the mix and another study was done after verifying that.

I have seen testing for IGF-2 on muscle development and it was not nearly as impressive as its nerve regeneration effects.
It seemed that the nerve had to be a fairly fresh injury for best results.

Hope that helps

Thanks for all the input guys! Great! But its difficult to come to an conclusion now. Does HGH have the same effect as IGF in this situation? Dosing is also difficult. 500mcg is a lot.

Maybe I will add some ghrp and a little IGF. The LR3 version? I dont think the IGF-2 is available?

I would use a GHRP/GRH stack over synthetic GH because natural GH is superior. I am getting severly numb hands using 300-500mcg GHRP and 100-200mcg GRH. (peptide quality is everything, I use "Clinical Research Grade" and notice MUCH MUCH more results.

If you can afford it, I would use both. I would take my GHRP/GRH pre-bed and my HGH in the morning.

Side effects say nothing. You can even get numb hands when taking fake GH.
I've taking fake norditropin for 3 months and believed I took the reall stuff because of how my hands felt, but I got fat (wich normally isnt possible for me while on GH) so I did a serum test 3 hours after injecting 10 units and the results where negative.

Also, natural occuring GH isn't that superior to synthetic GH but the 192 amino variant can (not always) cause anti bodies to increase and render the GH you inject useless. Also happens in 191 amino variant sometimes.

Thanks for all the input guys! Great! But its difficult to come to an conclusion now. Does HGH have the same effect as IGF in this situation? Dosing is also difficult. 500mcg is a lot.

Maybe I will add some ghrp and a little IGF. The LR3 version? I dont think the IGF-2 is available?

What a coincindence! I noticed the title and wanted to read this thread cause I thought I might get you some information, but you're the thread starter :)

When you take GH your systemic IGF will increase a lot. Especially when dosing high, so I don't see the neccesity of taking extra IGF1 lr3 with it, but on the other hand I might just take it just in case.

I was not referring to IGF-1.
I was referring to IGF-2 and I am pretty sure IGF-2 levels don't rise nearly as much as researchers see with IGF-1 when using exogenous growth hormone or a peptide releaser of GH.

Also IGF-1 targets muscle and other organs and such. IGF-2 seems to target nerve tissues.

I have seen pep sponsors carry IGF-2 in the past but I don't know off the top of my head who may still carry it.
A few guys here picked some up and added it into their research for muscle growth. I tried to pass on the info I had learned but a sponsor here was pushing it as a muscle builder. I don't think it worked as advertised. (imagine that, lol)
A couple pep sponsors and other places can get things made on request, maybe if no one has it stocked you could ask about a batch being made.

If none of that pans out you can go direct to peptide manufacturers yourself and they can do it for sure. Not sure what kind of minimum order they might require though. Again you might get lucky and find a manufacturer sitting on some because they make batches for some university or lab somewhere.

Another treatment would be stem cells which have shown fantastic results in nerve regeneration and repair. Maybe combine the two and who knows how good the research may turn out.

Last edited:
Side effects say nothing. You can even get numb hands when taking fake GH.
I've taking fake norditropin for 3 months and believed I took the reall stuff because of how my hands felt, but I got fat (wich normally isnt possible for me while on GH) so I did a serum test 3 hours after injecting 10 units and the results where negative.

Also, natural occuring GH isn't that superior to synthetic GH but the 192 amino variant can (not always) cause anti bodies to increase and render the GH you inject useless. Also happens in 191 amino variant sometimes.

What a coincindence! I noticed the title and wanted to read this thread cause I thought I might get you some information, but you're the thread starter :)

When you take GH your systemic IGF will increase a lot. Especially when dosing high, so I don't see the neccesity of taking extra IGF1 lr3 with it, but on the other hand I might just take it just in case.

Brooo what's up!? Thanks for thinking with me here man.

Yeah that was also my thought. Maybe just take it in case it helps.

I was referring to IGF-2 and I am pretty sure IGF-2 levels don't rise nearly as much as researchers see with IGF-1 when using exogenous growth hormone or a peptide releaser of GH.

Also IGF-1 targets muscle and other organs and such. IGF-2 seems to target nerve tissues.

I have seen pep sponsors carry IGF-2 in the past but I don't know off the top of my head who may still carry it.
A few guys here picked some up and added it into their research for muscle growth. I tried to pass on the info I had learned but a sponsor here was pushing it as a muscle builder. I don't think it worked as advertised. (imagine that, lol)
A couple pep sponsors and other places can get things made on request, maybe if no one has it stocked you could ask about a batch being made.

If none of that pans out you can go direct to peptide manufacturers yourself and they can do it for sure. Not sure what kind of minimum order they might require though. Again you might get lucky and find a manufacturer sitting on some because they make batches for some university or lab somewhere.

Another treatment would be stem cells which have shown fantastic results in nerve regeneration and repair. Maybe combine the two and who knows how good the research may turn out.

Yeah can't find it now. And if I ask a company to make it for me, you never know if they really put in what I ask for.

Stem cells I would love to try. Maybe I will ask about that the next time I am at the hospital.

Here's some info on Thymosin B4 for ya..
I had to dig around on my comp a bit..

Possibly stimulates neurogenesis, synaptogenesis, axonal growth, oligodendrogenesis, remylenation etc....

overview of all regenerx studies on thymosin b4
**broken link removed**

Thymosin beta4 improves functional neurological outcome in a rat model of embolic stroke.
Thymosin beta4 improves functional neurological... [Neuroscience. 2010] - PubMed - NCBI

Thymosin β4 promotes the recovery of peripheral neuropathy in type II diabetic mice.
Thymosin ?4 promotes the recovery of periphera... [Neurobiol Dis. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI

The promotive effects of thymosin beta4 on neuronal survival and neurite outgrowth by upregulating L1 expression.
The promotive effects of thymosin beta4 on neu... [Neurochem Res. 2008] - PubMed - NCBI

Igf2 actually hits the igf1 receptors and the igf2 receptors giving you all the benefits of igf1 and more. Unfortunately, there are lots of igf2 receptors in the intestines. I used igf2 and actually loved it. I healed damn near instantly. I stopped using it out of fear that my intestines would enlarge. I would love to try it again.

I just barely remembered this Animal a guy from way back posted some research on his board that showed 14androstenediole and also 14androstendione had nerve repair benefits.
You should ask a vet here for the boards addy for animals board. If I find it in my stuff Ill zip it to you. Animal is one smart mofo.

I think its animalsboard but don't remember the whole addy. That guy was the first or one of the first to make kits available for tren and prop. animalkits were the bomb.

Anyway a lil off topic there. Ask around for his board info and go check out his info on nerve damage and repair.

War

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner