over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NERVWRACKING!!

PHIL HERNON

Banned
I had an MRI last night. It really SUCKED! They checked kidneys, liver, gall bladder, pancreas, etc.. I guess they look for masses, cancer, etc... It came back clear, so I am at ease now. I still have protein in my urine, so I have to still persue that, but at least I am free of any tumors. It is a horrible experience if you are clausterphobic, which I am obviously. I had to tell them to stop for a minute, I thought I was in a coffin. If anyone is getting this done, be prepared to psyche yourself up like you do for a workout.

|--[\\\]>------- I am glad everything came back ok. When i takled to you last on the phone yest. i could tell you were nervous. Hit me up on my cell tomarrow...again, glad you are ok

Glad your ok Phil I have been sick over a week virus or flu or something throwing up all night hurts like hell could only imagine what waiting for test results of tumor could feel like. Glad your fine.MM

BBA, Massmonster32

Thanks you guys, yes it is SICK waiting for that news. BBA, lets train tomorrow, I can start lifting again now. I took 1 week off of lifting and not eating and I lost 15 POUNDS!!! WTF!!!!

Phil , I will keep my fingers crossed for you.I am sorry to hear what you have been going through .Take care of that health bro.If there is anything that I can possibily do for you ,go ahead and PM me.I know you are a jokester and prankster[ even phuked with me once or twice] but I always here good things about you and I am very sorry to hear that health has been some what comprimised.I wish you the best and a fast compete recovery......My sister is dying of cancer at the moment [ less than two months left] it makes you appreciate your health and others around as well.......it is a very hard thing.....Stay healthy bro!

I hear ya on the coffin! I could'nt take it so my doctor sent me to this place that has OPEN MRI!! RULES!! next time check into it--you will be glad you did!!

Phil this is good to know

If I ever get an MRI I am gonna down some Xanax bars for the potential anxiety attack...

MRI

I had to have one done of my head and neck only, for having repeated dizzy spells, light headedness, and extreme weakness and tiredness (turned out to be nothing to do with that area)..

I used to hear others say how bad it can be having one done, and I could never understand what the big deal was untill I had one done...man the noise that thing makes being in that small space my head and neck strapped down..there was a couple times I almost pushed that panic button but I made it threw it, I found that if I thought about what was going on, I would begin to panic, but If I concentrated on misc "happy thoughts" it was got me threw it....

And now after reading Princes article in Flex and what Phil posted here about urine, now I am a bit panic about my kidney health, knowing how many advil I used to eat a day not to mention my period of rec drug abuse...I am scared shitless never to eat any oral pain pill scrip or otc ever again...

Last edited:
i'm small enough to fit in the machine so it wasn't that bad for me.:p Glad to hear everything went ok. They kept telling me of a potential allergy to the dye and were watching closely and when i got to the car i felt a pain in my chest that i somehow doubt was real... or might have been a cramp because they were they had me in a funky position and i had worked out hard that morning... but i will be damned if i didn't freak out about it.

Phil...

Glad to hear your tests came out OK.

Have you had another urinalysis done since you've reduced your protein intake?...

-Randy

blood work?

Damn glad to see you're clear on the major stuff, did they also do kidney bloodwork ? And what did it look like if you have the results already?

Phil

Glad to hear you getting some positive feedback on your MRI. When I had one done before, since I worked in a manufacturing facility in the past, I had to get my eyes checked to make sure there wasn't any metal inbedded in my eyeballs. They told me the machine could pull it right out of my eyeball if it was iron based! Wow that would have been a surprise! Fortunately, they were clear of foriegn matter.

Yes

I read where someone left a tank of oxygen in the room accidentally and as soon as the MR was turned on it came over and crushed him to death in a split second.

great

as if tumors and metal in the eyes and bubbly piss wasn't enough to worry about now I might get crushed by an O2 tank. Thanks Phil :)

Re: Yes

PHIL HERNON said:
I read where someone left a tank of oxygen in the room accidentally and as soon as the MR was turned on it came over and crushed him to death in a split second.

HOLY SHIT

WEll, you are too beefy to get crushed by a mear O2 tank

:)

PHIL?

WHY DID YOU GET CONCERNED IN THE FIRST PLACE? WAS IT JUST THE FOAMY URINE OR A COMBINATION OF THINGS?

GOOD DEAL ON THE LACK OF TUMORS.

MY BLOOD PREASURE RUNS A LITTLE HIGH...LAST CHECK WAS 138/88.

So let's say you drink plenty of water throughout the day, but on somedays, your urine is very very very yellow?

Is that a sign of poor liver work??

Thanks,

STEAK HELMET

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members