over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Netflix and Russian doping documetary

I cant wait to see it. The trailer looks great!

Thanks for the heads up. I will watch it.

I have a friend from Itally and he used to play water polo as a kid for Italy. Hes about 60 now. He said he was given AAS as a youth by whoever ran the national teams. He quit the sport as he knew it was unhealthy even at that age. But it was just done without any concern for his health.

I seen anothe documentary years ago on the Russians and it mentioned young girls unknowingly being fed turnibol and the like.

Last edited:

I have a friend from Itally and he used to play water polo as a kid for Italy. Hes about 60 now. He said he was given AAS as a youth by whoever ran the national teams. He quit the sport as he knew it was unhealthy even at that age. But it was just done without any concern for his health.

I seen anothe documentary years ago on the Russians and it mentioned young girls unknowingly being fed turnibol and the like.

I just want to know if I can put my Anavar, primo and tren in my Dewars!

Can anyone speak to the (I guess what it would be called) bio availably of the above taken orally vs IM or SQ? Obviously Var is oral.

Last edited:
it maybe a good thing all this getting exposed. when media realized doping is done by all sports, then what are they gonna do? ban all the sports? or aas may become legal like marijuana?

Off topic but I hear shit like this all the time, so it was back in the 70's do you really think he quit because of steroids or because he just wasn't that good anyway? Not trying to doubt your friend specifically but I don't think any young kid quits something they are damn good at because they are scared of their health.

I wrestled in college and whenever it comes up I always get the "yea i wrestled once but i quit because i didn't wanna cut weight and die". Yea bullshit motherfucker you quit because you fucken sucked and got embarrassed by the girls who wrestled at 103lbs. Any of us that was even half good willingly put our bodies through hell for it and we were proud of it.

Off topic but I hear shit like this all the time, so it was back in the 70's do you really think he quit because of steroids or because he just wasn't that good anyway? Not trying to doubt your friend specifically but I don't think any young kid quits something they are damn good at because they are scared of their health.

I wrestled in college and whenever it comes up I always get the "yea i wrestled once but i quit because i didn't wanna cut weight and die". Yea bullshit motherfucker you quit because you fucken sucked and got embarrassed by the girls who wrestled at 103lbs. Any of us that was even half good willingly put our bodies through hell for it and we were proud of it.

Good point. Haha. I agree that is said as an excuse more often then not. And I'm not trying to boast about this person but I'll tell you what he told me. He was good at water polo when he was just a boy. He was selected at some point to be on the junior national team and split school and water polo training everyday. He played until 18-20 years old. He was 200lbs at the time and is much shorter than me, so maybe 5'6-8". He said he quit because his resting heart rate was 200bpm. He hung up his shorts and never competed again. That's the story he told me when I was 18 working at his restaurant. The guy is now a chef and has ran several sucessful restaurants. He's a cool guy and is no joke.

I quit wrestling in high school because I was second of 3 in my weight class and didn't enjoy the sport enough to attempt to improve, and that's what I tell anyone who asks. Additionally, you are making an assumption that children/teenagers are incapable of making informed decisions about their health. I work with young teenagers as a middle school teacher and many of them are very aware of and make good choices about their health relating to sports and other activities.

Last edited:
I quit wrestling in high school because I was second of 3 in my weight class and didn't enjoy the sport enough to attempt to improve, and that's what I tell anyone who asks. Additionally, you are making an assumption that children/teenagers are incapable of making informed decisions about their health. I work with young teenagers as a middle school teacher and many of them are very aware of and make good choices about their health relating to sports and other activities.

If you weren't passionate about it anymore that is a whole other issue, I can relate to that I quit in college because I realized it was more politics than who was the better wrestler and winning. I'm not talking about that I'm talking about people who make dumb excuses as to why they were never great. We had a state champ quit on us in high school and all the coaches and freshmen/sophomore wrestlers lost their minds but us older kids we understood, it's hell if you actually want to be good at it, it takes over your life in every way.

Can't wait till the release. A while back the "pharmacom" guys put out an article about this scandal and the trio of compounds used on the athletes. Really great article. Not I'm pumped about this documentary

Not really news is it!? I mean, we all know athletes will try to get an advantage be it by themselves or by government help. All through the cold war era the athletes were on government doping schedules. In our modern post cold war political correct era the goals of athletes and national pride is the same it just has to be hidden to a greater extent then previously.

We all know liquid winny can be taken orally so I guess the same goes for liquid primo since you also get primo in tabs. What about tren, can you take liquid tren orally?

If you weren't passionate about it anymore that is a whole other issue, I can relate to that I quit in college because I realized it was more politics than who was the better wrestler and winning. I'm not talking about that I'm talking about people who make dumb excuses as to why they were never great. We had a state champ quit on us in high school and all the coaches and freshmen/sophomore wrestlers lost their minds but us older kids we understood, it's hell if you actually want to be good at it, it takes over your life in every way.

My mistake. I get what your saying and agree.

I always try to age my test, primo, and tren in white oak barrels for at least four years before I start a summer cutting/bourbon cycle......

Can't wait till the release. A while back the "pharmacom" guys put out an article about this scandal and the trio of compounds used on the athletes. Really great article. Not I'm pumped about this documentary

You have a copy of the article? I'd like to read it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just want to know if I can put my Anavar, primo and tren in my Dewars!

Can anyone speak to the (I guess what it would be called) bio availably of the above taken orally vs IM or SQ? Obviously Var is oral.

"According to Rodchenkov, the secret was to mix methenolone, trenbolone and oxandrolone with specific alcoholic beverages in a certain ratio. The formula was simple, every milligram of the steroid stack was mixed with one milliliter of alcohol. Rodchenkov used different alcoholic beverages based on gender – Chivas Scotch Whiskey for men and Martini Italian vermouth for women.

Rodchenkov’s steroid formula allowed athletes to microdose these three steroids in a supposedly sub-lingual delivery method that allowed for quick absorption and a shortened window of detection. This became the secret formula of choice used by Russian athletes during the 2012 Summer Olympics in London and the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi.

How effective was Rodchenkov’s low-dose micro-dosing delivery method of methenolone, trenbolone and oxandrolone? And did it really allow athletes to avoid detection by anti-doping authorities? It’s hard to be certain. Even Rodchenkov hedged his bets by engaging in a massive and elaborate campaign to destroy samples."

Rex.

Can't wait to see this. I remember hearing about it when the story first broke.

I've already watched all the other AAS-related documentaries.... :D

This looks great but I'm afraid it's only a matter of time before they catch up to the doping and the Olympics become clean. I just think sports will be filled with a lot less PED use in the future once they figure out how to catch them.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131