over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Network Marketing

di8kids

Registered
I am interested in getting into network marketing. I want to know if anyone here can tell me what works-if it works- if anyone here has made great financial gains in a particular network marketing business.

Thanks for your input.
Sincerely,
Di

In my opinion Market America has the best program out their. They have by far the best health and fitness products on the market today, and if you follow the system correctly you can be earning a cool $2100 per week in two years or less!

They have a very strong support group that meets every Tuesday and Thursday to help you educate your prospects about the benefits of Market America's business plan and products, and also to help you learn the ropes of showing the business plan.

If you would like, I can introduce you to a woman who is making $65,000 per month from the Market America business plan, and she will even back up her claims with proof! I have seen some of her checks and also seen her online bank statements. In the past year she has made $780,000 in regular commissions!

If you want to know more about Market America or Arlene just send me a PM and I will tell you how to get in touch with her.

Peace!
Brandon

Last edited:
Have a look

I'm with Usana, I've only been with them for a couple of months now, I'm down in New Zealand & it's going great, the people I'm working with are on $4500.00 a week US dollars that is.
There are people all over the world making literally millions a year off the business.
It's not going to be something that happens over night & you have to be willing to put in the effort over a few years to reap huge financial rewards & give you a lot more time for the more enjoyable in life things like travel, family or bodybuilding.

Take a look at my web site if you like or give me a pm. :D

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Hey Pittbull im also from NZ and recently became involved with Usana, what an awesome opportunity this is, and awesome supplements.

All the network marketing systems are based on AMWAY's way of getting people to sign up and buy products from a cataloge then get others in thier down line to do the same. Trust me its not all what youve been told. Everyone you talk to say something like; "You can make a lot of money" but they are not. OR "I'm workiing with this guy that makes $5,000 a week" PLEASE...Its possible to make some good money but its just as possible to get hit by lightning or your wife to have twins. If you want to get rich go to school and start your own business.

Last edited:
i would have to disagree with you DaRooster, obviously network marketing is not something thats for you, but in reality network marketing is a very viable way for millions of people to make some good money.
I myself looked into many different network marketing options before finally joining with Usana, this was way different than Amway or any other network Marketing company i looked at, and i do personally know a handfull of people who are making some very good money from Usana, im not there myself yet but i am making some reasonable money and it just keeps getting better, not only that we deal in some of the worlds best nutritional supplements for better health, so i see it as a win/win for me.

See its always " I know of some people that make money". Trust me friend the concept is the same. thus the same term used by AMWAY as by your company...Network( Of downline people buying stuff for themself from thier own catalog) Maketing...and having others do the same while making a small profit off the downline... You can dress it up as many ways as you like its all the same thing in the end.
By the way you sound like a commercial for usana..LOL

Last edited:
DaRooster said:
All the network marketing systems are based on AMWAY's way of getting people to sign up and buy products from a cataloge then get others in thier down line to do the same. Trust me its not all what youve been told. Everyone you talk to say something like; "You can make a lot of money" but they are not. OR "I'm workiing with this guy that makes $5,000 a week" PLEASE...Its possible to make some good money but its just as possible to get hit by lightning or your wife to have twins. If you want to get rich go to school and start your own business.
Darooster is right on guys, I have to admit I was shocked to find anyone saying something positive about network marketing. I know someone who could sell water to a drowning man and failed miserably in several network marketing companies and the product/purpose was actually pretty good. Network marketing's success is %90 based on who you can inspire to "sign up" and then you get a small cut of their startup cost. You must take a step back and ask the question "if the product is so great why is not in a store or on HSN or on the internet?" You guys that are still positive about network marketing are probably still "young" and have not been around long enough to get burned, not to mention the stigma that goes with that "business". You guys are gonna be in trouble when your friends and family want no part of it and your stuck trying to convince total strangers to join it...ask to see some real paychecks of someone local, not their poster boy that lives on a beach somewhere and all he does now is go out to the mail and collect his check..

Actually, there are a lot of generalizations based on limited experience as I see them. I've been involved in network marketing before, and it is a viable business model. Hell, I was in Amway and made money. But there are 5 things you need to analyze when you're looking at not just this type of business, but any type of business. And this is from Harvard Business School, not me.

1. Timing - i.e. Are you getting in at the beginning of a trend or the end of a trend? At the beginning of a trend, you make money. At the end of a trend, you're the one spending money.

2. The company - Is it a brand, new or fly by night operation or is it established. I wouldn't trust ANY company that isn't publicly traded. They can cook the books, all day.

3. The product - Is it unique or is it a me too product? Most network marketing companies offer the same products and services an ordinary individual can get in the store. You want something unique that basically sells itself.

4. Competition - i.e. why go into a marketplace flooded with similar products. Would any of you be trying to go into the cell phone business, right now?

5. The compensation - Ask yourself (especially in network marketing), will I make enough of a profit, even without recruiting to make this worth my while? If you could make a decent income, regardless of your recruiting efforts, it's something you should look into. With my present company, I make close to $200 off of a 20 minute presentation, and all I have to do is pop in a DVD that does all my talking for me. I've made a few hundred dollars in a day b.s.ing and still have a full time job. Must admit, I NEVER did that with Amway.

The other point that was brought up, which is good, is are there people in your area that you can talk to that are making money? Not everyone is going to be rich, but even if a person is making a few hundred or a few thousand dollars a month and they're happy, that's cool. My sponsor in my present company makes close to $200k a year and I knew him from my Amway days. Hell, I was his sponsor in Amway, so I know what he was doing before. And I have acces sto a lot of people locally who are making 10s of thousands to hundreds of thousands a year. They don't HAVE to import people from 5 states away, which I found very impressive.

I'm not saying this to make my company or network marketing look good, just giving people a point from which to measure whether this business or ANY business is something that they feel is worthwhile.

hi

i have a real good opperturnity for you join are world team .And sell and promote are product where ever you live and make 5 to 10 k a week or more.

check out are site is right now in german but will be changed.

www.cyl-europe.de

if more infos wanted or questions

[email protected]

Amway was one of the first out there to use the concept. But the people in Amway in reality make most of their money , not from their down-line buying products or selling them... NO !!! most of the generated money is made from their down-line buying books,tapes and spending money on big rallies and seminars. The Idea is in order to be a great success in Amway you must buy the books , tapes and go to every thing you up-line tell you to go to....SCAM
People spend thousands and never get much in return.

ldog40 said:
Actually, there are a lot of generalizations based on limited experience as I see them. I've been involved in network marketing before, and it is a viable business model. Hell, I was in Amway and made money. But there are 5 things you need to analyze when you're looking at not just this type of business, but any type of business. And this is from Harvard Business School, not me.

1. Timing - i.e. Are you getting in at the beginning of a trend or the end of a trend? At the beginning of a trend, you make money. At the end of a trend, you're the one spending money.

2. The company - Is it a brand, new or fly by night operation or is it established. I wouldn't trust ANY company that isn't publicly traded. They can cook the books, all day.

3. The product - Is it unique or is it a me too product? Most network marketing companies offer the same products and services an ordinary individual can get in the store. You want something unique that basically sells itself.

4. Competition - i.e. why go into a marketplace flooded with similar products. Would any of you be trying to go into the cell phone business, right now?

5. The compensation - Ask yourself (especially in network marketing), will I make enough of a profit, even without recruiting to make this worth my while? If you could make a decent income, regardless of your recruiting efforts, it's something you should look into. With my present company, I make close to $200 off of a 20 minute presentation, and all I have to do is pop in a DVD that does all my talking for me. I've made a few hundred dollars in a day b.s.ing and still have a full time job. Must admit, I NEVER did that with Amway.

The other point that was brought up, which is good, is are there people in your area that you can talk to that are making money? Not everyone is going to be rich, but even if a person is making a few hundred or a few thousand dollars a month and they're happy, that's cool. My sponsor in my present company makes close to $200k a year and I knew him from my Amway days. Hell, I was his sponsor in Amway, so I know what he was doing before. And I have acces sto a lot of people locally who are making 10s of thousands to hundreds of thousands a year. They don't HAVE to import people from 5 states away, which I found very impressive.

I'm not saying this to make my company or network marketing look good, just giving people a point from which to measure whether this business or ANY business is something that they feel is worthwhile.

Here again its.." I know this guy that makes. $XXX,XXX a year"
The best and most solid way to make money and big money at that is simply go into sales and marketing, or start your own business. In your hourly "Job" your selling your time/skills for money, But in most cases some else makes more profit off your efforts than you do...Unless you sell or work for yourself. Either way your selling something.

Last edited:
DaRooster said:
Here again its.." I know this guy that makes. $XXX,XXX a year"
The best and most solid way to make money and big money at that is simply go into sales and marketing, or start your own business. In your hourly "Job" your selling your time/skills for money, But in most cases some else makes more profit off your efforts than you do...Unless you sell or work for yourself. Either way your selling something.

Rooster,

Obviously, you did not read or digest anything within my post. I stated that I was neither advocating my company or anyone else's. I just posted my personal experience. If you comprehended and the whole post you would note that I was talking about 5 things that you should look at with ANY business. And if my friend, i.e. a personal associate is successful at something why wouldn't I mention it? Someone, I believe it was you, made a statement to the effect that people that are successful in that industry are always someone from a far off place. You also did something that I note most people tend to do on these message boards, which is to take one or a few lines and use that to define a whole idea or statement. As far as selling goes, I agree with your statement, totally. You are ALWAYS selling something. That is not up for dispute. It's truth. All I was trying to do was to point out that if you are looking to go into business for yourself, there are certain things you look at, regardless of industry.

Since the post was about network marketing, I did not mention that I have participated in other businesses. I have also been a successful insurance agent as well as a real estate investor. At present, we are looking into opening a restaurant. I also have friends and relatives that have been very successful in other businesses such as real estate, insurance, software development and auto sales. If I mention that they are all making six figures and above, would you have typed the same exasperated response, "Here again its.." I know this guy that makes. $XXX,XXX a year" as you did when I mentioned I have a friend that is successful in network marketing? And when I see a response like that, I know you are not an entrepreneuer. A true entrepreneuer ALWAYS keeps his eyes open for an opportunity. He just has the wisdom to discern if THAT opportunity is the right one for him.

When I wrote, I was not attempting to speak about this from the standpoint of an advocate for any one business over the other. I was just relaying my experience and certain facts.

Last edited:
No offence toward you at all bro. Ive just seen first hand the CULT like practices of Amyway. I cant speak for other Networks. I know maybe one in a hundred may do well but for the vast majority its a waste of time.
Again, not trying to bust your balls bro...sorry.

I'm sort of with you on this DR. My bro sold Advocare for a while and didn't do all that great. He probably spent everything he made on their products.

DaRooster said:
No offence toward you at all bro. Ive just seen first hand the CULT like practices of Amyway. I cant speak for other Networks. I know maybe one in a hundred may do well but for the vast majority its a waste of time.
Again, not trying to bust your balls bro...sorry.

No problem. I could tell by your response that either you or someone you knew had a bad experience. There are many companies that do underhanded things that screw people. Having been involved with Amway, I have no problem with your assertions. Having been able to make money in that company I was privy to knowing a lot of things that did not sit well with me. That's why I am no longer involved with that company. Usually, it wasn't the company itself so much as the distributors involved in the business. Underhanded agents that I worked with are why I am no longer an insurance agent. It wasn't the insurance industry, it was the idiots I associated with. And as far as it being a waste of time, it's a matter of what want to get out of it. Less than 3% of people in America make over 6 figures, so why would anyone expect the percentages in network marketing to be different? I think the problem is that most people are NOT told the truth and are only presented with the success of an elite few. If you told most people they could make an extra $500 or $1000 a month, they'd be happy and could live with that. That's all I've ever done, when I recruited and most people appreciate that honesty.

Last edited:
littlemack said:
I'm sort of with you on this DR. My bro sold Advocare for a while and didn't do all that great. He probably spent everything he made on their products.

Little Mack,

I've never heard of that company, so I'm only guessing, but it sounds like either the company or whoever your brother was involved with encouraged frontloading. That is definitely unethical. Basically, it sounds like they had no client base and made money strictly on the distributors.

With the right marketing I suppose it could work. But there are laws and usually strict guidlines as to what you can do and what you cannot do. There were laws passed some time back that prohibited certain form of network marketing so now they don't use terms like pyramiding or anything like that. Now it's all network marketing. The same thing. The premise is this: you get all your friends, family, or even strangers to buy products from you. They then sell those products to others, who in turn sell those products to their friends and you get a cut from their sales. Ideally everyone gets a piece of the pie. Eventually, you get so much of a big check from the people selling under you that you sit back and enjoy the money like capitalist swine. I don't know all the in's and out's but this is the way I was explained and even attempted to be sold on them a few times.

Chances are you'll just wind up with a basement full of products from the company or catalog and minus your "upfront cost".

Just my .02

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner