over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Network Spy Guides

Kaiser

Moderator/Computer Geek
I will move this to the Computer forum once it has been up for a bit and people can see it.
Cryptome

i cant make heads or tails out of that, what is this about? the govnt spying on everyone?

These are the network spy guides for most large internet companies. Yes it is about watching what you do behind the scenes for law enforcement and other needs.

Kaiser, thanks.

These are the network spy guides for most large internet companies. Yes it is about watching what you do behind the scenes for law enforcement and other needs.

Anything we can do to protect ourselves? Just basic stuff for those lacking your expertise in this area?

eliminate paper and cc cyber trails in EVERY aspect

frk

Just another reason to not trust Big Brother. Thanks for the post. Peace.

Anything we can do to protect ourselves? Just basic stuff for those lacking your expertise in this area?

Well for Peer to Peer (P2P), like eMule, and Torrent there is a REALLY good program that I will start a thread in the Computer forum called PeerBlock. I know the author, and it is very, very good. As for anythingthat you can do on other company's servers, nope. There isn't. I have my own mail server, so I know I'm alright. ;) Anything, and I mean anything can be forced into court. People think cyberrights, etc, is ok. They're wrong. Very, very wrong. There is a back door mandated into just about everything on the internet because the USA owns the internet, solely. After 9/11 even PGP was forced to have a back door for LE. There are however certain things not based solely for the internet, that have safe encryption. WinRAR and WinZip have very hard encryption to crak, and from my knowledge, no back door. For safe communication, both recipient and sender must be rendered safe or the weakest link is the hole. Point is, where there is a will, there is a way, and no internet based email, is off limits to search warrants.

Well for Peer to Peer (P2P), like eMule, and Torrent there is a REALLY good program that I will start a thread in the Computer forum called PeerBlock. I know the author, and it is very, very good. As for anythingthat you can do on other company's servers, nope. There isn't. I have my own mail server, so I know I'm alright. ;) Anything, and I mean anything can be forced into court. People think cyberrights, etc, is ok. They're wrong. Very, very wrong. There is a back door mandated into just about everything on the internet because the USA owns the internet, solely. After 9/11 even PGP was forced to have a back door for LE. There are however certain things not based solely for the internet, that have safe encryption. WinRAR and WinZip have very hard encryption to crak, and from my knowledge, no back door. For safe communication, both recipient and sender must be rendered safe or the weakest link is the hole. Point is, where there is a will, there is a way, and no internet based email, is off limits to search warrants.

im a somewhat comp geek...and ive had these conversations with other people on other juice boards...my thought was that all this safemail,cyberrights etc etc is BS..if le wants you they gonna get you...the govt designed most if not all the encryp processes and limits the use of such stuff on the internet that is in excess of their decrypt abilities....am i correct in this? u see dudes all over place telling people their crazy for not using encrypted email....but in fact arent they the crazy ones for thinking that they are safe by doing so!?

im a somewhat comp geek...and ive had these conversations with other people on other juice boards...my thought was that all this safemail,cyberrights etc etc is BS..if le wants you they gonna get you...the govt designed most if not all the encryp processes and limits the use of such stuff on the internet that is in excess of their decrypt abilities....am i correct in this? u see dudes all over place telling people their crazy for not using encrypted email....but in fact arent they the crazy ones for thinking that they are safe by doing so!?

I think you are right about what you have said. I think a lot of us know this to be true, but dont know how to get around it.

I wonder if someone was to make up their own encryption system for messages, so that only the sender and the receiver have the code. Kind of like what countrys do during war, or at least you hear stories about it long ago. Surely the government could crack the codes, but maybe it might be enough to deter them if the case is rather minor and not worth messing with.

I think you are right about what you have said. I think a lot of us know this to be true, but dont know how to get around it.

I wonder if someone was to make up their own encryption system for messages, so that only the sender and the receiver have the code. Kind of like what countrys do during war, or at least you hear stories about it long ago. Surely the government could crack the codes, but maybe it might be enough to deter them if the case is rather minor and not worth messing with.

i think basically what you are saying is right...people do whatever they can just to complicate it enough and hope not worth the time of enforcement...

which reminds me of something i was sent in email..i will see if i can find it and post it up...i think it went around as a fwd for a while, it is the policies of a lot of internet companies..policies of how to cooperate with law enforcement requests for information.

i think basically what you are saying is right...people do whatever they can just to complicate it enough and hope not worth the time of enforcement...

which reminds me of something i was sent in email..i will see if i can find it and post it up...i think it went around as a fwd for a while, it is the policies of a lot of internet companies..policies of how to cooperate with law enforcement requests for information.

Some suppliers used to communicate only via email, and didnt post prices on the web. Much safer. They would also send the prices encrypted and you needed a password to unlock it. I thought that added one extra layer of protection. this whold practice though of having web sites up selling is scary to me. Id think that using emails makes it much harder for them to track you, especially if they are encrypted.

Another thing that is a bit off topic, is that most cars now have a GPS device on them that allows them to be tracked. THe law can also access the cars computer and gather data about how you were driving too, for example what your maximum speed was. They are talking about making it required to have a device in your car that allows the law to shut off your engine. they hope that this would put an end to car chases. great stuff eh.

man, i am not very computer literate so i apologize in advance for a dumb question but...

how can someone be convicted of anything by email? i mean how do they prove that it is your email? there is no proof of id when opening an email addy so i would think they would have to get your personal hard drive for any solid evidence. i guess if the confiscated emails showed illegal activities at your address, but there are ways around that as well.

Thanks for that website man that stuff really interests me. The Gov't is very shady and most of the big technology companies. I'll stay posted for that new torrent software.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws