over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nevada State Athletic Commission bans TRT from combat sports....MMA

Am I the only one who thinks belfort is on more than just a trt dose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I try to follow the sport but my wife hates it so I miss a lot.
what the fuck is a "cue" what does that mean he was wanting?
fill me in on this please!

Vitor is obviously juiced. I love watching him. no trt is kinda stupid, I mean they are really just banning having doc prescribed trt right? cuz I KNOW that 250mg of test a week puts me in VERY highest test I can have and not be off the chart. so why would someone ever get off? just get rid of the doctor. how the fuck would anyone know if you were on your own trt....?
sorry, I have limited knowledge of drug tested events as I stayed away from them LOL
-JS
A "TUE" is when a fighter applies for a testosterone use exemption with the commission in the state they r fighting in. They are just asking permission to use trt during the fight.
The testing they are subjected to is not only how much test is in your system, but if it's synthetic or natural. So you can be in range but be on synthetic test and get popped.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks belfort is on more than just a trt dose?

Its not just Vitor its lots of fighters. I think Vitor was just Blasting hard during camp and then cursing or on trt during the fight.

IMO Guys will just blast test and gh during camp and then come totally off during the fight. They will learn to use fast acting compounds so they are clean during the prefight test. This is why some guys are calling for fighter to be test from the beginning of camp to right after the fight.

Its not just Vitor its lots of fighters. I think Vitor was just Blasting hard during camp and then cursing or on trt during the fight.

IMO Guys will just blast test and gh during camp and then come totally off during the fight. They will learn to use fast acting compounds so they are clean during the prefight test. This is why some guys are calling for fighter to be test from the beginning of camp to right after the fight.

Agreed. But belfort looks a lot better than the other TRT guys like hendo and sonnen. But then again they are probably actually cruising and belfort blasting like a mofo like you said.

This is straight from Vitor on his social media- This is why he dropped out of the fight with Weidman and I think he was smart by doing so.

Vitor Belfort?s doctor says he needs 90 days to adapt to training without TRT - MMA Fighting

Thanks hadn't seen that one yet but as I said its highly dependent on the source cause he directly told bloodyelbow that the ufc forced him out. Vitor most likely abuses (But look at the kid when he was young is it that hard to think he couldn't keep a good body with trt doses and extremely good diet and training?) They are going about it all wrong they just need more random testing and STRICT rules on guys who are caught abusing (if their barely over maybe a warning or such but anyone straight up blasting or using compounds other than test should be banned)

Thanks hadn't seen that one yet but as I said its highly dependent on the source cause he directly told bloodyelbow that the ufc forced him out. Vitor most likely abuses (But look at the kid when he was young is it that hard to think he couldn't keep a good body with trt doses and extremely good diet and training?) They are going about it all wrong they just need more random testing and STRICT rules on guys who are caught abusing (if their barely over maybe a warning or such but anyone straight up blasting or using compounds other than test should be banned)

Yea I agree they could have had better testing and kept trt. The problem is the average combat sports fan is pretty brainless when it comes to trt. They hear testosterone replacement therapy and think fighters are in camp like the Russian from Rocky. On a treadmill hooked up to all kinds of monitoring equipment and 3 doctors injecting them with gear.

This is why there was such a push to ban it in the last 1 year or so. It comes down to the dollar and not turning mma into a sport with a bunch of cheaters at least to the average fan. Then you got fighters saying they need it to survive which does not help.

I doubt this is enforceable if levels are monitored properly. This is just PR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yea I agree they could have had better testing and kept trt. The problem is the average combat sports fan is pretty brainless when it comes to trt. They hear testosterone replacement therapy and think fighters are in camp like the Russian from Rocky. On a treadmill hooked up to all kinds of monitoring equipment and 3 doctors injecting them with gear.

This is why there was such a push to ban it in the last 1 year or so. It comes down to the dollar and not turning mma into a sport with a bunch of cheaters at least to the average fan. Then you got fighters saying they need it to survive which does not help.

True but just as with Major League Baseball if they didn't ANNOUNCE THE SHIT no one would know... (Or would positively know). They say Barry Bonds etc... makes kids wanna take juice but the kids didn't know Bonds was juicing till they fucking told the kids he was juicing. Kinda catch 22 shit.

I'm so sick of seeing MMA "fans" keep claiming that TRT is cheating. I've been arguing with these idiots for the past few days on how TRT actually works and giving facts on how detrimental it will be to guys who have been on it for years and now they're making them just stop cold turkey and how they'll have the testosterone levels of an 80 year old man. Not to mention all tje other side effects it will cause. These idiots just keep on spouting off how it's cheating and how it gives a major advantage over other fighters not on TRT b

So I guess a 20 year old fighter with peak testosterone levels is a cheater since his levels will be the highest in his career. Of course when I put it like that no one has anything to say except "it's still cheating." There's nothing worse than an uneducated idiot claiming to know all about the subject when in fact they're clueless! :rolleyes:

This will ruin careers for TRT fighters fighting in Nevada. Mark my words. This is no different than a diabetic needing insulin to survive. No, TRT doesn't keep you alive, but it has many physical and physiological benefits. Horrible call on NASC's part. Horrible!

I'm so sick of seeing MMA "fans" keep claiming that TRT is cheating. I've been arguing with these idiots for the past few days on how TRT actually works and giving facts on how detrimental it will be to guys who have been on it for years and now they're making them just stop cold turkey and how they'll have the testosterone levels of an 80 year old man. Not to mention all tje other side effects it will cause. These idiots just keep on spouting off how it's cheating and how it gives a major advantage over other fighters not on TRT b

So I guess a 20 year old fighter with peak testosterone levels is a cheater since his levels will be the highest in his career. Of course when I put it like that no one has anything to say except "it's still cheating." There's nothing worse than an uneducated idiot claiming to know all about the subject when in fact they're clueless! :rolleyes:

This will ruin careers for TRT fighters fighting in Nevada. Mark my words. This is no different than a diabetic needing insulin to survive. No, TRT doesn't keep you alive, but it has many physical and physiological benefits. Horrible call on NASC's part. Horrible!

EXACTLY!!! I have been arguing this so fucking hard with people that actually have a fucking say in this debate. What about this next generation of kids brought up using "pro-hormones" in HIGHSCHOOL THAT DIDN"T FUCKING KNOW WHAT THEY WERE EXPOSING THEMSELVES TOO??? That's my biggest god damn debate. Of course Belfort took roids in the past but were they illegal/banned by UFC HELL NO. Did supplement companies tell these 15 year olds that fucking taking superdrol for months on end could FUCK them later in life (some did but some didn't). It was fucking LEGAL HERE IN AMERICA OVER THE GOD DAMN COUNTER TO HIGH SCHOOL KIDS. But now we tell them if they fucked up their endocrine systems they just have to live with it or not perform in pro sports (mostly athletes were taking these "legal" steroids)

If you say its cheating then FUCK YOU come to Mississippi muther fucker. I god damned dare yo fucking ass to come to me and tell me that these fucking kids Im training don't deserve a god damn chance to go pro just because they were fucked by greedy mother fuckers that lied to them and promised them gold just to make a fucking buck. I DARE YOU BITCH

If anyone doesn't agree with what Im saying then "Yes YOU deserve to DIE and I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL"

I apologize for last night's drunken rant and obviously none of that anger is towards any of the people on this site but you would not believe the ignorant statements I have read in regards to TRT in MMA. But as both a trainer and a competitor this issue is very personal and these kids DESERVE a chance (I know several in their teens an lower 20's that abused the shit out of prohormones because they literally had no clue). You can say they should have researched but back in my day you couldn't buy stuff at GNC that would permanently effect you so I too would have been taking them improperly if I had come up a generation later. But my offer still stands if yall can find one of these ignorant assholes and bring them to me I promise 10 big johns couldn't pull me off.

This has been an issue in MMA for years, nothing new. It was banned before in UFC.

Yes millions of the current young generation 17-25 will be on TRT, prohormones will ensure that TRT is available due to a very high demand. I personally messed myself up with prohormones and am on TRT due to it. It's not a "juice excuse" like the media may try to say. Low T can cause depression, anxiety, ADD like symptoms, ED, loss of muscle, fat gain, etc. It is very much so a true medical issue. People need to relax. Every single drug has lawsuits. Even Lipitor has lawsuits!! There will be tons of lawsuits in Colorado due to the new approved law over there.

Jsmiles, unfortunately if you stay on any exo test your test: epitest ratio will be out of whack...there are ways that some insiders get around that and keep things in correct ratio. I believe that it was once available but very difficult to find any synthetic epitest as it's use in the human body can't really be understood or found yet. At least hat was my understanding of things a couple years ago when I had reason to stay on top of it ;) There is a board where many cyclists chat regarding PEDs that has some good info for those who could use the heads up.

Jsmiles, unfortunately if you stay on any exo test your test: epitest ratio will be out of whack...there are ways that some insiders get around that and keep things in correct ratio. I believe that it was once available but very difficult to find any synthetic epitest as it's use in the human body can't really be understood or found yet. At least hat was my understanding of things a couple years ago when I had reason to stay on top of it ;) There is a board where many cyclists chat regarding PEDs that has some good info for those who could use the heads up.

I THINK I still know a guy who knows a guy that owes me a favor and still can get his hands on epitest....HMM. Mind shooting me a pm with a link to board?

The public image was the main problem. How can theses men compete at the top level of combat sports and have low testosterone? Trt is a steroid, so how does it look when your champ is using a substance banned in every other sport.

The media is the problem. Just like with baseball if they never told people then no one would know for sure and they couldn't say they are influencing kids or whatever other reasons they cry about. The UFC used to would not disclose which fighters were on TRT and they never should have. A person's medical problems are their own to know and tell others about.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws