over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Never forgetting father's day after this

Those foreign commercials are always ranked the most emotional.....

Damn, that brought tears to my eyes. Made me reflect..

I think I am gonna start a new thread to tell a personal story...

hey google and pubmed what are you promoting? You don't have a company name in your statement. Also your PM is full, so I couldn't pm you like your second statement suggested.

thank you for sharing, i really enjoyed that. always remember your family and where you came from.

hey google and pubmed what are you promoting? You don't have a company name in your statement. Also your PM is full, so I couldn't pm you like your second statement suggested.

Sorry about that. It's all cleared now.

I work for Ergopep and Kublai :)

Only so many people can have a banner in their forum so that's why they are no names in my signature.

Last edited:
Damn, that brought tears to my eyes. Made me reflect..

I think I am gonna start a new thread to tell a personal story...

Man I kept cool until I saw the dad started carrying his son and that hit me like a brick wall. I'm not going to lie, I busted out crying.

2nd one; part of the reason I give blood every other month. As the ARC says the need is constant

2nd one; part of the reason I give blood every other month. As the ARC says the need is constant

What if you're on a cycle? or do research are you still GTG to donate?

When it comes to this type of thing I have never researched them so I'm ignorant about them.

Im not a father yet but this hit hard, pretty sad and touching the second one was more emotional -.-

What if you're on a cycle? or do research are you still GTG to donate?

When it comes to this type of thing I have never researched them so I'm ignorant about them.

I give blood every other month irregardless of whether I'm blasting or cruising. I used to not give if I was on a heavy blast fearing I'd be passing on tren to some pregnant woman or something. But that is no longer a concern when you factor in how long it takes before donated blood is actually given to a person combined with the percentage of aas compound actually in your blood when they take a pint which for many represents about 1/10th of your total blood. Its a virtual non issue

I give blood every other month irregardless of whether I'm blasting or cruising. I used to not give if I was on a heavy blast fearing I'd be passing on tren to some pregnant woman or something. But that is no longer a concern when you factor in how long it takes before donated blood is actually given to a person combined with the percentage of aas compound actually in your blood when they take a pint which for many represents about 1/10th of your total blood. Its a virtual non issue

Well that makes sense. I guess I'm going to start giving blood now but idk if I will give them my phone number this time. I hate getting phone calls just because I'm always doing something and don't like to be interrupted and they'll call you a lot(which I understand why).

Those videos man....dam the first one got me but the second one hit me even harder.

Well that makes sense. I guess I'm going to start giving blood now but idk if I will give them my phone number this time. I hate getting phone calls just because I'm always doing something and don't like to be interrupted and they'll call you a lot(which I understand why).

The ARC is thorough and for good reason. Its true I am scheduled to give blood tomorrow in fact. In the last 3 days I have gotten a phone call reminder and one text and one email. But I did give those out. FWIW they only call you once IME from national and I didn't recognize the number so I didn't answer. When I heard their message at my convenience it was fine. The email and text respectively took me about 4 seconds to glance over. I only get texts because I gave it to the local lady here.
So in the end either for your own body's shake or the 3 potential lives you can impact with your one pint donation I hope you don't let disdain for getting a phone call or email deter your donation. You can always not answer;)

The ARC is thorough and for good reason. Its true I am scheduled to give blood tomorrow in fact. In the last 3 days I have gotten a phone call reminder and one text and one email. But I did give those out. FWIW they only call you once IME from national and I didn't recognize the number so I didn't answer. When I heard their message at my convenience it was fine. The email and text respectively took me about 4 seconds to glance over. I only get texts because I gave it to the local lady here.
So in the end either for your own body's shake or the 3 potential lives you can impact with your one pint donation I hope you don't let disdain for getting a phone call or email deter your donation. You can always not answer;)

I'm fine with email and text. I've heard people need plasma really bad also so I could see if I can give both. I mean why not I'm going to reproduce them anyways :)

You've convinced me SAPS...you've convinced me of doing something that in 4 years of high school and a billion commercials couldn't get me to do.

seriousy had to choke back from crying like a woman.....fuckin clomid:banghead:

Growing up I remember I never had any other heroes than my dad. I always looked up to him as a shining example of how to be and who I wanted to grow up to be like. He's still my hero and I always let him know anytime I see him or talk to him. Love you dad.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131