over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEVER HAD THIS HAPPEN GH

gearheadz

Registered
OK I am using the serono kits. Well I am on my 3rd vial and I have taken 8iu's out of it so far. I went to take 4 more ius and it stung like hell. I figure well maybe that place is a little bruised so I tried a place I never used in the stomach and same thing. Can anyone tell me what this may be? I alwyz use the waters that comes with the kits as I have for the last 5 months. This is weird cause I use only seros and this is the first time it ever happerned.

Last edited:
Well from what you're saying(you use the water that comes with the kit),im not sure if you are aware that they are sterile water and will keep your gh stable(after you mix it)-for about 24-hours only!-if you take 4iu's at a time from the serono kit(assuming that its the 7 vials of 6mg. each which will give you 18iu's for each vial)-well what you should do is use bacterial static water and that will keep your gh lasting longer without going bad(and that could be the reason that you feel a sting-VERY UNLIKELY,but it could!).

Was the spot still wet with alcohal?
Also was the first injection room temp? Sometimes when the water is cold there is a little more pain?

Yes besides what dogma addressed, you've been wasting a lot of gh by using the sterile water that comes with the kits. Those are for immediate use only, and any gh you have used from the same vial any following day(s) is most likely non existent. Use bacteriostatic water for multiple injections, period.

There should be intructions that come with the kit...

OK I am using the serono kits. Well I am on my 3rd vial and I have taken 8iu's out of it so far. I went to take 4 more ius and it stung like hell. I figure well maybe that place is a little bruised so I tried a place I never used in the stomach and same thing. Can anyone tell me what this may be? I alwyz use the waters that comes with the kits as I have for the last year. This is weird cause I use only seros and this is the first time it ever happerned.

are you certain the seronos are legit?

Thanks all I threw the vial out and went to a new one with bac water. Thanks fellas. I actually still have the other one but I used it again and the same thing happened today so I just left it to the side and popped open a new one.
Alin my man yeah they r legit as my boy gets them for medical purposes. I do appreciate your concerns. Thanks all I was wondering what was going on cause I have used the sero for a toal of 5 months and this has never happemned. I have always used the water n the kits but for now on I will use the bac water instead.

Last edited:
I get it too, it's more when I try to pierce the skin. Once fully in, it's fine and the injects are fine.

I get it subq and IM when using IGF.

I've heard few opinions that it could be due to alcohol not having a chance to dry after you clean the injection site.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131