YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Never thought id say this but I kinda feel Bad for Aaron Singerman of Redcon1 during his divorce

powerlifter1983

Registered
Newbies
He posted pictures of him and his soon to be ex wife over the years on Facebook. They have 3 kids together.

Looks like they started off as an average couple but things changed after the million dollar homes, lambos and Ferraris started coming in.

Interestingly enough she stayed by his side while he was in prison but now that he’s out she’s getting a divorce. I hope their 3 kids are ok. It’s never okay for a child to easily expect their parents won’t be together anymore. Wonder if she cheated on him while he was in prison or he cheated on her after getting out.

He posted pictures of him and his soon to be ex wife over the years on Facebook. They have 3 kids together.

Looks like they started off as an average couple but things changed after the million dollar homes, lambos and Ferraris started coming in.

Interestingly enough she stayed by his side while he was in prison but now that he’s out she’s getting a divorce. I hope their 3 kids are ok. It’s never okay for a child to easily expect their parents won’t be together anymore. Wonder if she cheated on him while he was in prison or he cheated on her after getting out.
Maybe he cheated on her while he was in prison 😲

In all seriousness it sounds like he was playing Russian roulette. I know there has to be some guys on this board that know him personally, but it sounds like he was being flamboyant with his newfound wealth. The guy made a quick fortune and the powers to be take notice to something like this. It's unfortunate and sad but to be expected as well to hear his wife is leaving him, the guy fucked up royally. The kids are the ones that will be hurt the most by this, yes, very sad. You don't know, had he played his cards right, stayed low key and humble with his newly acquired fortune he may have gone unnoticed.

Sorry for the kids, but I think he's reaping what he has sown.

Sorry for the kids, but I think he's reaping what he has sown.

I just wonder how the feds gave him 6 years and he got out in 11 months and has 2 DUIs in the last year and has his license back. People in the industry are saying he must have ratted someone much bigger out to get out in 11 months on a 6 year federal sentence for selling supplements laced with steroids when he was with PJ Braun running Blackstone Labs.

Totally, man. Aaron may be a slime-ball, but divorce is one of the most traumatic things an adult can experience, and its particularly bad for men in western countries with vampiric lawyers and unfair legal systems. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy, let alone a shady businessman.

I just wonder how the feds gave him 6 years and he got out in 11 months and has 2 DUIs in the last year and has his license back. People in the industry are saying he must have ratted someone much bigger out to get out in 11 months on a 6 year federal sentence for selling supplements laced with steroids when he was with PJ Braun running Blackstone Labs.
I would not want to bet that he wouldn't rat someone out...

Dude sounds like he operates with no code....fuck him!
Yeah. Kinda my take.

Divorce is awful, but lacing over the counter supps with steroids to make a quick buck off of unsuspecting customers is worse.

Guys that have no moral code in business tend to operate that way in their personal lives, I’d bet his wife got tired of his shit and fuckery and decided to extricate herself from the situation.

Hard to blame her.

I tend to not like to sound holier than thou and certainly (no matter how much I don't care for him) was rooting for his demise. That said, you could see the train was going to come off the tracks years ago. The lambos, fast living, etc. etc. For both PJ and Aaron this was all quite easily to predict.

Aaron was clearly a shitty hushand the time before he went to prison - got drunk all the time, arrested for during stupid things while drunk.. while i understand he had a lot on his shoulders, its no execuse when you are rasing kids.

The more success Aaron and PJ had the more they started to turn to the bottle and live a harder life. The bottle and their egos took them both down terrible roads.

Seems like he ratted and didn't meet label claims don't feel bad for him, got off easy I wonder why. I'm sure the wife found a young guy or two while he was away 😭

Yeah. Kinda my take.

Divorce is awful, but lacing over the counter supps with steroids to make a quick buck off of unsuspecting customers is worse.

Guys that have no moral code in business tend to operate that way in their personal lives, I’d bet his wife got tired of his shit and fuckery and decided to extricate herself from the situation.

Hard to blame her.
Well said @Virtuous, I would have to say this best describes the situation

Did it ever come to light who Singerman may have ratted out? Anyone have any idea? I haven't heard anything, not a peep. We all know it's pretty damn fishy how he got released so damn early.

Yeah. Kinda my take.

Hard to blame her.
They've been lacing OTC supps since the 80's with roids i.e. Hot Stuff, Zebutol, etc. Not saying it's right but it's been going on for decades.

LOL I wish him & PJ would do one last run on the OG Dust Xtreme pre-workout....bar none the best mood elevating stuff ever.

They've been lacing OTC supps since the 80's with roids i.e. Hot Stuff, Zebutol, etc. Not saying it's right but it's been going on for decades.

LOL I wish him & PJ would do one last run on the OG Dust Xtreme pre-workout....bar none the best mood elevating stuff ever.
Oh 100%. I’m just saying that I don’t think most people agree that that’s a morally upstanding thing to do. I’d hate to find out I accidentally ran drol for 6 months instead of a test booster or whatever lol.

Wife probably saw that sort of deception manifest in how he honored their marriage, or maybe he got out and told her he’s planning on more shady shit to make quick cash - either way, her bailing on him is understandable

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws