advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Never thought id say this but I kinda feel Bad for Aaron Singerman of Redcon1 during his divorce

Their stuff is garbage. My stomach is f'd right from their total war pre workout. Been using it for years and have had some issues I just couldn't figure out. What might just turn out to be inflammation/digestion issues from total war.

Latest product they pushing is sour gummy bear pre workout for cheap. I got some. It's really clumpy and just looks off. Started it about 5 weeks ago and my stomach been messed up for that long. Thought I had a stomach bug until noticed my wife was having stomach issues too. Been 5 days no total war pre workout and only had it once in past 10 days. Finally eating better, has lost over 20 lbs but was also bloated nasty mess probably from total war. Still have some intense stomach pains that come and go, a dull ache is at least constant. Mind clarity has improved quite a bit. Head been in a cloud for a long time. Energy is currently better than its been in quite some time. My wife also discontinued use and is feeling way better and actually able to finish her meals. We are still using caffeine pills to get our dose of caffeine in and we both notice that it almost seems too powerful now.

I consider having this garbage tested to see what's really in it. Obviously they fucked the whole batch up and decided they'd just unload it cheap but even their "good" batches aren't clean.

If you read the federal indictment it mentions a few customer complaints - I believe things like vomit and diareah. Unsure of reports of people failing drug tests.

My beef, one of many lol, with Singerman and PJ isn’t because they took advantage of people like us. If one of us went out and bought that crap and failed a drug test or got sick - shame on us - we should know better. Maybe I’m sounding too altruistic but my issue is the kids - lol which is ironic because I hate kids. But at the same time I obviously was a kid once. And to me they preyed on them. Whether they listed the ingredients or not - no 17 year old knows what the fuck methyl-1-etiocholenolol is lol. Trust me - I very much appreciate the concept of personal responsibility - I’m a libertarian at heart. But when it comes to supplements and insecure uneducated kids is where I draw the line. I was these kids - chubby, stupid and just looking to improve my physique and be a happy high schooler - I know what that pressure feels like. And when you walk into a local supplement shop and there’s obscure ingredients that you don’t understand and the label says “safe” “FDA approved” “made in America” “gain up to 15 of muscle and lose fat” - well that’s where I draw the line…

And before someone chimes in with "personal responsibility" - you cannot make accurate decisions if the information available is incorrect, either by omission or intent.

And before someone chimes in with "personal responsibility" - you cannot make accurate decisions if the information available is incorrect, either by omission or intent.
Then we get the, "It was up to you to test it," nonsense. And should we test our meats? Milk? Rice? When you offer goods, services, even your presence to society, there's a social contract. A contract that you are doing so in good faith. Unfortunately, everything is just me, my, mine.

"Money, get away. You get a good job with more pay and you're okay.
Money, it's a gas. Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash.
Money, get back. I'm alright, Jack, keep your hands off of my stack."

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner