advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Never thought id say this but I kinda feel Bad for Aaron Singerman of Redcon1 during his divorce

He posted pictures of him and his soon to be ex wife over the years on Facebook. They have 3 kids together.

Looks like they started off as an average couple but things changed after the million dollar homes, lambos and Ferraris started coming in.

Interestingly enough she stayed by his side while he was in prison but now that he’s out she’s getting a divorce. I hope their 3 kids are ok. It’s never okay for a child to easily expect their parents won’t be together anymore. Wonder if she cheated on him while he was in prison or he cheated on her after getting out.
Man, I feel for him.. I want to leave my wife bad

Just rip off the band aid. I did and much happier for it.
Nah man, I’m in Texas..my wife would win custody of my 1 and 4 year old no matter what she did..women always win here.

And as soon as she leaves she would move to Florida to be near her sister who is more fucked up than her with her 6 shitty kids..my kids would lose harder in that situation than the one they are already in

Blackstone made a product for John Meadows but it didn't contain the amount of cluster dextrin that it claimed, guy were going hypo when using insulin. Meadows had it tested and it came up short.

PJ Braun was pissed, said John was the worst person in the industry. WTF lol.

believe it was the Teacrine, perhaps I missed the part about the HBCD as well

same shit anyway you look at it, ripping people off to line their pockets

Nah man, I’m in Texas..my wife would win custody of my 1 and 4 year old no matter what she did..women always win here.

And as soon as she leaves she would move to Florida to be near her sister who is more fucked up than her with her 6 shitty kids..my kids would lose harder in that situation than the one they are already in
Damn dude…

How come a big company like Walmart still sell their products if they don’t have what they claim in it? Someone posted a while ago their protein powder had 1/3 of the protein that is supposed to be in it.

Lol dude I lift at RedCon and it makes me miserable. I have no other options than going to ReinventU every now and then for a break. I can’t fucking stand all the college kids slurping Singerman and the brand. Bunch of broccoli head fucks and these little cunt wanna be tik tok bikini competitors have taken over the gym. I wouldn’t put a RedCon supplement into my body even if you put a gun to my head.

Do you see Kai Greene there? He trains there from what I have heard. Maybe I should get a free day pass just to come check out the place.

Nah I'm in Texas. I divorced a few years ago. I got both my girls because she wanted to leave state. She lives in Illinois and the kids are here with me. Both parents have to sign off for them to leave state or the county for that matter.

How come a big company like Walmart still sell their products if they don’t have what they claim in it? Someone posted a while ago their protein powder had 1/3 of the protein that is supposed to be in it.
Damn that's just a straight up scammer nothing more. Hopefully his lady was getting some real nice pipe while on vacation with his $ while he did his time.

Nah I'm in Texas. I divorced a few years ago. I got both my girls because she wanted to leave state. She lives in Illinois and the kids are here with me. Both parents have to sign off for them to leave state or the county for that matter.
Good for you brother (y)

Thanks man but not gonna lie it's alot of stress raising teenage girls. They are good kids but the outside world ain't. Wouldn't change the situation though any other way.
Power to ya Bro, I have no idea, I don't have any kids. But the world around us is fucked.

wait what? i dont know much but wasnt he selling stuff that wasnt on the label? uh yikes lol
Yes and no. He WAS selling a SARM and it WAS CORRECTLY stated and labeled in the Supplement Facts Panel on the bottle. The FDA's issue is SARMS are NOT supplements, and they are correct, so his incorrectly labeled product was putting Dietary Supplement on the bottle. He also CONTINUED to sell after they sent him a letter telling him to stop. He could have stopped and likely paid a fine at most.

So yes and no. He never put a drug in the bottle and called it tribulus as so many articles implied.

This. I tried their energy drink they were in sale for a buck it was good hopefully they didn't put shit In it other than the label. I think I saw a study on ig more than half the supplements on the market tested as underdosed or don't have the active ingredient. I only trust optimum for my protein powder but recently started using the vitamin shoppe brand because it's so much cheaper. No idea if they have been tested I should probably check lol
At our store we get the occasional update from NOW FOODS regarding their random testing of brands on amazon. Well big shocker the "best deals" are all garbage.

People who buy based on NOTHING other than price usually get what they pay for. There are plenty of great brands but people buy from these fly-by-nights in order to save $2.00.

Attachments

• Amazon Bromelain testing 3-16-23 (1).pdf
    387.5 KB · Views: 10
believe it was the Teacrine, perhaps I missed the part about the HBCD as well

same shit anyway you look at it, ripping people off to line their pockets
LOL that brings back memories...it was IntraMD for Prime Nutrition, Meadows was the formulator. Teacrine came back as 0% and Glycerol came back like 50%. He never got a penny from PJ/Aaron from the royalties. After that scandal Prime Nutrition went away....Aaron started Recon1 and PJ stayed with Blackstone. That's how I believe it went.

I have been using True Nutrition since 2008 and I have never been disappointed in their products or read anywhere that they weren’t what they said on the bottle. Maybe that’s why I don’t see pictures or videos of Dante Trudel driving Lambos or Ferraris either.

Yes and no. He WAS selling a SARM and it WAS CORRECTLY stated and labeled in the Supplement Facts Panel on the bottle. The FDA's issue is SARMS are NOT supplements, and they are correct, so his incorrectly labeled product was putting Dietary Supplement on the bottle. He also CONTINUED to sell after they sent him a letter telling him to stop. He could have stopped and likely paid a fine at most.

So yes and no. He never put a drug in the bottle and called it tribulus as so many articles implied.
I thought he was selling a pre-WO drink with banned stimulant DMBA in it? And it's been illegal for a damn decade. This kind of thing pisses me off. It's why I don't even buy OTC supps targeted to bodybuilders anymore. Can't trust the label and the FDA is such an understaffed POS operation.

And I never take anything bought at Walmart or Costco. Sounds like they're all getting what they deserve. Besides, how stupid are you when you continue selling something after you get a letter from the FDA? Idiots. And since they have zero integrity, they all rat and steal from each other when it blows up. You couldn't give me enough money to live like that.

At the NYC NPC Bev and Steve shows PJ always came backstage and checked up on the competitors he knew. Seemed like an ok dude who cared about the sport. Definitely a businessman though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131