over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Never Understand these guys

aphextwin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know guys that work out here and there, and run gear year round. I was thinking is this just some of the guys I know? One of them, is always running test, deca,....etc. The thing is he doesn't even look like he works out. He smokes all the time, shoots gear, and snorts coke (No, we don't hang out).

I was wondering if this is that common? Truly blows me away. I said something one time about getting BW and he was like why?

Some of the people that post on this forum. Especially a few who post pics. They look good as in athletic build. But then you read the cycles they do and have done for years to look like that. Is really mind boggling. Lol

Well, I've seen dudes that use and don't workout and don't even have an athletic build. Gear doesn't do much if you aren't working out and eating right, as you know

Super common down here where I live..

Actually just had a buddy who spent 4 days in the hospital last week and he told me it was his last scare, and hopefully it is.. He nearly OD’d.

Spent 4 1/2 days on a binge with no sleep doing ungodly amounts of coke and he got some dirty extracy pills, he took 26 of them in that time along with coke and alcohol.. The pills contained Meth and PCP when he got his bloodwork and they almost had to baker act him..

Also shoots Test/Tren and pops Anadrol like candy.. He’s 5’8 and constantly fluctuates from 165lbs (always sub 10% though, he’s been ripped since like middle school) up to 195ish then back down.. You can always tell when he goes on his binges...

Pretty common I think. I'm trying to get a buddy back on the rails and so far he's doing good. He got decent genetics and grows fast.

BUT the moment he feels a bit down, he goes on coke/drug binges for several days, with very few meals.

He went from 233lbs all down to below 200lbs. When he came back to the gym after months, the guys that were smaller than him all of a sudden were bigger.

He's back at 233lbs after 4-5months of working out and 3-4months on gear again

Last edited:
I know guys that work out here and there, and run gear year round. I was thinking is this just some of the guys I know? One of them, is always running test, deca,....etc. The thing is he doesn't even look like he works out. He smokes all the time, shoots gear, and snorts coke (No, we don't hang out).

I was wondering if this is that common? Truly blows me away. I said something one time about getting BW and he was like why?

Darwin Award Winners!

Very common.

I know a few guys who take alot of gear and maybe workout once a week if that...and when they do workout it is always benching and biceps. Nothing else.

I won't lie I did it when I was 19-22. I worked out constantly but I also ate everything in sight, partied hard every day of the week and was a bloated mess.
I figured I could do whatever I wanted because I was young and dumb.

Now that I'm older I realise how dumb I was and I'm now making better progress then I ever have.

But yes it is common everywhere.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Just saw this at the gym today.

Guy is obese. Can't see any semblance of muscle on him. It's not as if he's fat but you can tell there is muscle underneath. Its just flabs of fat.

I normally would have no issue with this. I love seeing overweight people at the gym - at least they're making an effort.

Sees his buddy, who is praising him for how big he looks.

The buddy says, "all you have to lose is this (points to his large belly) and you be good!" He then asks rotund guy if he's juicing, and the rotund guy smiles slyly and says, "Yeah, but I don't want to talk about it."

At least in my area, this seems to be becoming more and more prevelant and acceptable for just average Joe's and obese novices to jump on gear.

And people talk about it openly like it's no big deal. A competitor at my gym wears a shirt that says Not Natty...

Seems very odd to me to discuss it so openly, especially since there are multiple cops who work out at that same gym, none of whom appear to take gear.

Well, I've seen dudes that use and don't workout and don't even have an athletic build. Gear doesn't do much if you aren't working out and eating right, as you know

well, if u do yr research, guys getting test shots weekly show marked fat-free mass gains on 300 and 600mg a week for a 20 week study.
up to 20 pounds or so....without working out. at all.
they were getting bigger than naturals who WERE working out
so yeah, they do work.
at the planet fitness i go to, i know 10-11 guys who are on. test, deca, npp, mast, anavar. different combos. we talk about it. theyre all from 45 to 65. and to me it's obvious.
the old school guys like me just like the look. even the ones who needed kidney transplants and have fucked up joints and arthritis, etc.
its a hard habit to break.

That's extremely common. Countless people run huge cycles and still look pretty bad. Genetics among several other factors are needed besides just taking a large dosage.

Know a guy like this. No diet, doesn't workout but is running a cycle right now...makes no sense. Oh and has had a heart attack in the past!

train at a gym where every kid in there 20's is on something and none of them even look like they workout and they post openly on social media about their usage. I blame Trump:D

I don’t ‘know’ anybody who shoots gear,
smokes or snorts coke (or does drugs).
Why would I?

Guess I need to get out more often ;)

Drinking wine, or beer, or both, yes.
(Not me. When my accelerator started
working better than my brakes I quit.)

well, if u do yr research, guys getting test shots weekly show marked fat-free mass gains on 300 and 600mg a week for a 20 week study.
so yeah, they do work.

:yeahthat:

Also, think puberty.

I don't know why hearing about these guys brings me so much entertainment. Keep these stories coming.

The AD for the company I just left(healthclub biz)…claims hes 230(6'1- 6'2)...honest can't be over 210 always pink/unhealthy looking...diabetic, drinks whisky 5x a week, told me he was on 1 gram of test, 800mg deca and orals.

Ended up being hospitalized with kidney failure at 39yo

Friends would say..."that older guy is your boss, right"...then astonished to find out he's our age

so yeah, they do work.
at the planet fitness i go to, i know 10-11 guys who are on. test, deca, npp, mast, anavar. different combos. we talk about it. theyre all from 45 to 65. and to me it's obvious.
the old school guys like me just like the look. even the ones who needed kidney transplants and have fucked up joints and arthritis, etc.
its a hard habit to break.

I have yelled this for decades.. gains in mass are made from anabolics without working out. So this endless routines I see in high volume never made sense to me. Just hit it hard with limited sets .. eat well. Rest.. and gain.. it doesnt require endless volume when on even minimal gear. . Get in and get out. Just be consistent..

I have yelled this for decades.. gains in mass are made from anabolics without working out. So this endless routines I see in high volume never made sense to me. Just hit it hard with limited sets .. eat well. Rest.. and gain.. it doesnt require endless volume when on even minimal gear. . Get in and get out. Just be consistent..

Haha. True and it seems like if we keep training long and consistently enough, do all the different routines, experiment with different...everything, it always eventually comes back to what you said here, and ya start gaining again...

i been "one of those guys"

There was a year or maybe 2 that i used test, npp, tren and worked out maybe 2-3x a month did zero cardio. smoked pot and drank bout every day. I looked great. still got compliments everywhere i went.

i admit it was total abuse but it was in the time of my life when i was "gonna do a show soon" I prob said that for 3 years lol. then got real. i think competing is stupid. risk health, miss having fun, being moody and having sides... all for a plastic trophy. its utterly stupid imo. once it REALLY set in that its TOTALLY a drug game (cuz you cant have "the look" w out the drugs) it just became very dissatisfying for me.

i make GOOD money owning my own biz just seems ridic to compete and risk it all for a freaking trophy. maybe i matured too....
-F2S

Exactly!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity