over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Never Understand these guys

A few thoughts come to mind after reading all the other posts...

Guys using gear who don't even look like they train is quite common. I always remember one guy who asked what I was on and he listed about 6 different things to me. He was in his 50's and fat and didn't look like he even trained. I have known guys who won't even train unless they are on cycle.

Bodybuilders taking rec drugs is very common. Half of my mates in the UK do stuff on the w/e and take aas etc. C preworkout is silly/reckless and asking for a heart attack.

I agree high volume is not needed but can be useful for some. Yes you can do everything you need in 45 mins in the gym. But most of the best bodybuilders I know do high volume at times. Some of my fav pro bodybuilders also train very high volume. In fact a large percentage of them do and can be seen today because many post their entire workouts on social media (vids included). High volume is extremely common when training legs. I just watched a Seth Feroce workout vid earlier today. It was one of his typical leg workouts and he trained for 2 1/2 hours.

If guys are using SEO when fat it simply looks stupid. As does the guys who fill their arms with massive amounts of god knows what. I put SEO in my arms but my arms have been built over years of hard training. These days I mainly do moderate weight for higher controlled reps (find that optimal for me). However I have curled 2 plates a side on a EZ bar with good form in the past so they are not weak either. SEO can make a big difference though and is just another tool for attaining your goals whatever they may be.

Last edited:
True. For myself working out is therapeutic psychologically so some days if I’m feeling physically able I’ll do high volume workouts just for the fun of it. I never feel right getting in and out quickly unless I do non stop super sets and giant sets. It’s an OCD thing basically. Haha 😂

I know what you mean. I almost have to force myself to stop. Use my brain instead of my "heart" to think about that. I know that if I do too much I will end up causing problems for myself.

True. For myself working out is therapeutic psychologically so some days if I’m feeling physically able I’ll do high volume workouts just for the fun of it. I never feel right getting in and out quickly unless I do non stop super sets and giant sets. It’s an OCD thing basically. Haha 😂

I Love High Volume... The Pump is Very addicting!
My last set is with 25lbs or cant do a Pushup without landing on your Face!

I Love High Volume... The Pump is Very addicting!
My last set is with 25lbs or cant do a Pushup without landing on your Face!

Says the guy that tore his pec incline barbell pressing 425 lbs. :rolleyes:

I know guys that work out here and there, and run gear year round. I was thinking is this just some of the guys I know? One of them, is always running test, deca,....etc. The thing is he doesn't even look like he works out. He smokes all the time, shoots gear, and snorts coke (No, we don't hang out).

I was wondering if this is that common? Truly blows me away. I said something one time about getting BW and he was like why?

I run test year round, sleep, eat like a horse and train like a maniac... I don't look like I work out either.

I used to party hard when I was younger and wasted a lot of gear. Except I didn't smoke. I really wish I had taken a different path because although it was fun, I blew through 10 years of my life and can't remember a lot of it. I lived in Vegas for 5 of those years which was a complete blur. I know I would look so much different now and not be struggling as much to get my body back. Getting there though.

Says the guy that tore his pec incline barbell pressing 425 lbs. :rolleyes:

I don't see what that has to do with anything. In a perfect world we could all train heavy and not get injured. Many on here push ourselves whether that be for 30 mins or 150mins in the gym. High or low volume has nothing to do with it. It's in most of us to push limits and try to get strong so injuries are going to happen.

I don't see what that has to do with anything. In a perfect world we could all train heavy and not get injured. Many on here push ourselves whether that be for 30 mins or 150mins in the gym. High or low volume has nothing to do with it. It's in most of us to push limits and try to get strong so injuries are going to happen.

I was just giving concreter a bit of a hard time. I didn't mean anything personal.....just joking around. Concreter and I are about the same age and he is definitely in better shape than I am. Obviously the man is doing something right.

I was just giving concreter a bit of a hard time. I didn't mean anything personal.....just joking around. Concreter and I are about the same age and he is definitely in better shape than I am. Obviously the man is doing something right.

All is good. I just didn't get why you would give him a hard time for it. I appreciate guys like Concreter because they are an open book and transparant about everything. That seems to be rare these days. Plus yes he looks great so obviously puts in the work. I never like hearing about anyone getting injured. Well some idiots probably deserve to get injured with the silly things they do (barbell squats on swiss ball for example) :eek::D

Gear is no different than any other drug.People get addicted.

There’s no doubt about it. I know Boston Loyd (spell name wrong) has said he’s addicted.....no surprise there. I can see why AAS are addictive to many people. When you are working out and using something like Tren it’s amazing how it changes the body. Also, who doesn’t enjoy receiving more compliments from the ladies.

I run test year round, sleep, eat like a horse and train like a maniac... I don't look like I work out either.

Could be over eating and/or over training?

Meth users and by extension the drug dealers too (half the time they are one and the same) in my town really love to take tren. Helps with the same insecurities which drove them to use street drugs in first place. Just a bunch of young people killing themselves as fast as they can.

I know dudes wit average physiques who have been on shit for decades, like 15+ years with the only breaks being when they run out or get a flu or something. Guys just waiting to drop dead soon tbh. Steroids can be just another way to kill yourself just like other drugs.

There’s no doubt about it. I know Boston Loyd (spell name wrong) has said he’s addicted.....no surprise there. I can see why AAS are addictive to many people. When you are working out and using something like Tren it’s amazing how it changes the body. Also, who doesn’t enjoy receiving more compliments from the ladies.

Yo I’m sorry but if the long term health ramifications and everything about gear usage is so easily justified by the fact some stupid gym bunny gives you a compliment, then damn man, insecurities like that are dangerous.

theres no doubt that steroids can be as mentally addicting as just about any other drug out there

Yo I’m sorry but if the long term health ramifications and everything about gear usage is so easily justified by the fact some stupid gym bunny gives you a compliment, then damn man, insecurities like that are dangerous.

Agreed. Let's face it, there's plenty of people all over the world that use bc of insecurities. A lot of them live in the moment, and don't worry about the future issues. How many people decide to use AAS knowing that they will one day develop serious health issues?

Last edited:
Agreed. Let's face it, there's plenty of people all over the world that use bc of insecurities. A lot of them live in the moment, and don't worry about the future issues. How many people decide to use AAS knowing that they will one day develop serious health issues?

People do lie to themselves, yes. We shouldnt though. I am victim to it in many areas of my life and it holds me back from living properly, steroids were the easiest type of thing like that to cut out tho.

Bringing home a random and having her drool all over your arms and chest is a double edged sword, man. Almost got me killed.

Bringing home a random and having her drool all over your arms and chest is a double edged sword, man. Almost got me killed.

Do tell.......

I even knew a guy that tried telling me that you can run Tren for the rest of your life and it's harmless. I looked at him like he lost his mind.....he thought I was messing with him when I asked him after being on a year, what his BW look like.
I know a guy who never gets bloodwork either even though I sent him a link showing how easy it is to buy and how reasonably priced too. He comes completely off gear for a month or so before his annual company physical and since THAT bloodwork is fine, he thinks he's okay. On cycle? I bet his bloodwork is trashed :banghead:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws