over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Never Understand these guys

Unfortunately it's more widespread than you would probably ever believe. Hell, there have been pics posted on here of guys that have no reason to be on gear.

We live in a society that wants a certain image, be it aesthetic or from a strength standpoint, but they don't want to work for it. And they want it yesterday. Started a cycle and have only gained 5 pounds the first 2 months? Must need more gear. And while they're in the gym they'll spend half the time on their cellphone or bullshitting and show zero intensity except for the 7 second set of cable presses they do.

They're also the same people who don't think they are growing fast enough so they feel it must be a calorie issue. So they hear someone spout on the forum about using fast food to "shock the body" and take it to heart and eat fast food every day. But will also go 8 hours at work without eating.

I'm no old timer by any means, and have only been in the "scene" for over a decade so I'm not gonna act like I was there when it was all Mexi gear and nothing online existed. But everything is so easily accessible these days and there is so much BAD information online that guys are literally throwing their prospects at a long, healthy life away at the hope of being a gear head for a few years. And yet they don't even look the part. It really boggles the mind. You wanna shred a few years off your life by abusing gear (doing more than you know you should, but still doing it right) but you're competing at 5-6% and have slabs of muscle, that is your life choice and more power to you. I will never tell someone how to live their life and we all obtain enjoyment in different ways. You wanna throw away years of life to pretend you are a gear head - well that's just idiotic.

It will never change. It is what it is. I just shake my head and move on.

Unfortunately it's more widespread than you would probably ever believe. Hell, there have been pics posted on here of guys that have no reason to be on gear.

We live in a society that wants a certain image, be it aesthetic or from a strength standpoint, but they don't want to work for it. And they want it yesterday. Started a cycle and have only gained 5 pounds the first 2 months? Must need more gear. And while they're in the gym they'll spend half the time on their cellphone or bullshitting and show zero intensity except for the 7 second set of cable presses they do.

They're also the same people who don't think they are growing fast enough so they feel it must be a calorie issue. So they hear someone spout on the forum about using fast food to "shock the body" and take it to heart and eat fast food every day. But will also go 8 hours at work without eating.

I'm no old timer by any means, and have only been in the "scene" for over a decade so I'm not gonna act like I was there when it was all Mexi gear and nothing online existed. But everything is so easily accessible these days and there is so much BAD information online that guys are literally throwing their prospects at a long, healthy life away at the hope of being a gear head for a few years. And yet they don't even look the part. It really boggles the mind. You wanna shred a few years off your life by abusing gear (doing more than you know you should, but still doing it right) but you're competing at 5-6% and have slabs of muscle, that is your life choice and more power to you. I will never tell someone how to live their life and we all obtain enjoyment in different ways. You wanna throw away years of life to pretend you are a gear head - well that's just idiotic.

It will never change. It is what it is. I just shake my head and move on.

Young people who have not really grappled with mortality do not think that far ahead. And then there are others who are YOLO just because they know they are mortal.

Super common down here where I live..

Actually just had a buddy who spent 4 days in the hospital last week and he told me it was his last scare, and hopefully it is.. He nearly OD’d.

Spent 4 1/2 days on a binge with no sleep doing ungodly amounts of coke and he got some dirty extracy pills, he took 26 of them in that time along with coke and alcohol.. The pills contained Meth and PCP when he got his bloodwork and they almost had to baker act him..

Also shoots Test/Tren and pops Anadrol like candy.. He’s 5’8 and constantly fluctuates from 165lbs (always sub 10% though, he’s been ripped since like middle school) up to 195ish then back down.. You can always tell when he goes on his binges...

Update;

Same friend from above didn’t last a week before going on another binge... Fucking sad really.. We’re not super close but we’ve known each other since 6th grade so about 18 years now, and I’d hate to see him cut his life short because of this crazy addiction he’s apparently spiraling into..

People often don't let facts or reality get in the way of what they feel like doing. Many of the photos posted on here by members makes me me find it hard to belive the dose they are on and how they look.

I would say Most have an Addictive personality on this or any other board.
Addiction is not All bad...Its a Great form of motivation and once your able to keep it in check it will make you Excel..
As Big as I am I have really never had the Strength to Match. Being able too Push big weight was just another way of feeding My Ego!
Still even with working down to doubles and singles I always kept the Volume High and ended up feeding the pump!
As far as My injury I can almost grantee it was from a Spot injection.
But now 2 yrs later I found myself trying to get back the strength I once had and Nearly just Ripped my Bicep off last week!
Again probably due to my pec tear tie in..
Luckily No real damaged occurred and decided once again that for me Pumping Iron is Now more beneficial than Lifting Weights.
Gotta Keep the Ego in Check !!!

There is a big difference between addiction and some being a habit. Addiction by nature is harmful. The first sentence from the American Psychiatric Journal.
"Addiction is a complex condition, a brain disease that is manifested by compulsive substance use despite harmful consequence."

Well its A funny Habit to be Jabbin a needle in your Ass then!
Or Never missing a Meal < Workout...
Denial is a Major sign of an Addict !

Last edited:
There is a big difference between addiction and some being a habit. Addiction by nature is harmful. The first sentence from the American Psychiatric Journal.
"Addiction is a complex condition, a brain disease that is manifested by compulsive substance use despite harmful consequence."

Eeehhh that sounds a little skewed...

What about the people addicted to video games? Or running? Or collecting comic books? Or reading for that matter? Doesn’t really have to do with substances but there can be many forms of addiction and some I don’t think are so harmful.

I think that sentence is missing the word “Drug” at the beginning..

I even knew a guy that tried telling me that you can run Tren for the rest of your life and it's harmless. I looked at him like he lost his mind.....he thought I was messing with him when I asked him after being on a year, what his BW look like.

He's like you think I should get that done? It's like seriously. I've seen and heard some things from guys who have no idea of what they are putting in their bodies.
An in law of mine just got diagnosed w stage 4 prostate cancer, tren/deca/test no bw ever for years.....

Then tells me when they get "over this" they want to get back on the same recipe for disaster....im like whole lotta nope right there bud, i wont be involved

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Do tell.......

I don't mean any one incident in particular, but let's say you bring home enough girls who clearly are enjoying your physique in bed. You hear and see compliments over and over and you don't ever want to lose that look. Therefore, you keep staying on dangerous amounts of AAS out of fear of losing that look.

Eeehhh that sounds a little skewed...

What about the people addicted to video games? Or running? Or collecting comic books? Or reading for that matter? Doesn’t really have to do with substances but there can be many forms of addiction and some I don’t think are so harmful.

I think that sentence is missing the word “Drug” at the beginning..

I admit I get addicted to being on my phone. I know I need to stop but I don't think it's that harmful other than psychologically.

It seems like everyone is addicted to their phone to some degree. I don't get these young kids these days that are all playing on their phones when they are together as a group.....no one is interacting with one another. My nieces and nephew would freak if they didn't have access to their iphones for more than a day.

It seems like everyone is addicted to their phone to some degree. I don't get these young kids these days that are all playing on their phones when they are together as a group.....no one is interacting with one another. My nieces and nephew would freak if they didn't have access to their iphones for more than a day.

John Meadows put it best - the only body parts people are overtraining these days are their thumbs.

Overtraining is very real but I agree. Our bodies adapt very quickly but there are also many contributing factors such as genetics, sleep (quality), nutrition, supplementation etc. On here it seems many think if you train hard most days you will end up overtraining and it's nonsense. Yes sure if you don't eat properly and your sleep is all over the place and perhaps you are stressed over work etc. However for someone who is...

- sleeping well (multiple sleep cycles each night, no apnea, no toilet breaks)
- taking aas
- taking in aminos and fast/slow carbs around training
- eating quality food throughout the day
- staying healthy through the above plus effective supplementation (anti-oxidants, inflammation aids, cortisol control etc).
- Staying hydrated throughout the day
etc

You can really do a lot with your body. Now I am not stating someone needs to be in the gym 2 hours everyday as that is nonsense. I also believe in rest days for obvious reasons. Most are gtg with approx 5 hours in the gym every week. Just highlighting the talk of overtraining can get ridiculous at times and for many it even contributes to them not pushing their bodies to see what they are capable of. It should go without stating some prefer not to push it and that is fine too.

Last edited:

Being with others is actually the easiest time for me to put away my phone. Although if it's starts vibrating endlessly with texts, I get the urge.

Being with others is actually the easiest time for me to put away my phone. Although if it's starts vibrating endlessly with texts, I get the urge.

We don't have a landline phone so this is not as weird at it sounds. However I literally only use my mobile at home. Most of the times I go out I leave it at home. When it's warmer I never take it out as it annoys me carrying it. Now I wear a coat I may take it out sometimes but it's turned off most of the time. My issue is before I go to bed I can spend 2 hours going through IG and looking at all the updates. I sometimes do it in the daytime as well.

Last edited:
We don't have a landline phone so this is not as weird at it sounds. However I literally only use my mobile at home. Most of the times I go out I leave it at home. When it's warmer I never take it out as it annoys me carrying it. Now I wear a coat I may take it out sometimes but it's turned off most of the time. My issue is before I go to bed I can spend 2 hours going through IG and looking at all the updates. I sometimes do it in the daytime as well.

OMG I couldn't even IMAGINE :eek::eek::eek:

An in law of mine just got diagnosed w stage 4 prostate cancer, tren/deca/test no bw ever for years.....

Then tells me when they get "over this" they want to get back on the same recipe for disaster....im like whole lotta nope right there bud, i wont be involved

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

"No bw ever" what does that mean?

Prostate cancer is so detectable, at least risk of it, right? PSA is pretty accurate, no?

. Most of the times I go out I leave it at home. When it's warmer I never take it out as it annoys me carrying it. .

I am the same way, but usually force myself to bring it along because I am paranoid I might have an emergency and need to use it. I hardly ever make calls on my cell. I mainly use it for navigation and browsing the internet.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131