over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Never working ABS

It's like saying "don't do any direct triceps exercise, they work hard enough on push/press movements for chest & shoulders", or "it's pointless to hit biceps on their own, they get as destroyed as can be when you're training back"... really?!?! :eek:

I'll admit I'm sometimes guilty of the latest and don't dedicate a single workout to arms for weeks straight - precisely cause, at least, they're stimulated to some extent while working other upper body muscles -but truth is I can honestly notice a difference in the way my arms look when doing so... they're indisputably slowly getting smaller/weaker. :(

Every damn bodypart deserves it's own workout! :)
You've also spent many many years building up that size in your arms to look a dragon Ball z character.

That size isn't going anywhere in a few years [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

You've also spent many many years building up that size in your arms to look a dragon Ball z character.

That size isn't going anywhere in a few years [emoji846]

Indeed... even though if there was a DBZ character I would often identify my physique to when looking in the mirror, it would be BULMA... :eek::eek::naughty:

Never satisfied, I guess... :(:p;)

It's like saying "don't do any direct triceps exercise, they work hard enough on push/press movements for chest & shoulders", or "it's pointless to hit biceps on their own, they get as destroyed as can be when you're training back"... really?!?! :eek:

I'll admit I'm sometimes guilty of the latest and don't dedicate a single workout to arms for weeks straight - precisely cause, at least, they're stimulated to some extent while working other upper body muscles -but truth is I can honestly notice a difference in the way my arms look when doing so... they're indisputably slowly getting smaller/weaker. :(

Every damn bodypart deserves it's own workout! :)

This bears repeating. It is the truth.... whenever I stop training any body part directly, for whatever reason, it inevitably shrinks.

The supposed carryover effect from training other body parts (i.e., Your biceps get worked from back day), is never as effective as direct work.

If I stop training:
-Abs, because they worked on squats and deadlifts, they get weaker.
-Biceps, because they get worked on back, they get smaller and weaker.
-Triceps, because they worked on pushing, they get smaller and weaker.
-Traps, because they worked with deadlift, they get smaller and weaker.
etc.

Last edited:
I train my abs and I definitely think it helps with abdominal development.....makes them pop more!

Attachments

• IMG_2009.JPG
    IMG_2009.JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 152
I barely work abs in offseason but pre contest 3x a week and they have good shape to them

I train my abs and I definitely think it helps with abdominal development.....makes them pop more!

I bet your abs are better then 95% of Americans. They look good. You have low bf too, but good development.

I bet your abs are better then 95% of Americans. They look good. You have low bf too, but good development.

I would say better than 99.9% of fat america.

I train abs and try to go heavy. I never understood why people will use their body weight to train them. They are just like any other muscle and will respond better to heavier weight.

I would say better than 99.9% of fat america.

I train abs and try to go heavy. I never understood why people will use their body weight to train them. They are just like any other muscle and will respond better to heavier weight.

Thank you guys I appreciate it.
lif22 - Yeah I really like weighted cable crunches.... I do a lot of those and hanging leg raises.

Someone above said Dorian didn't train abs, he did, HIT crunches, 2 sets, to failure. He talks about it in his book Blood and Guts (out of print).

People who don't train abs don't understand the importance of anterior chain strength.

My Job is A Total core workout...Lots of reps without even knowing..
The Daily Sex is another great way to train them...
Still at least once a Week with weights brings on the Show Stoppers !

I dated a girl one time who's core was popped and hard core. She was one of those, "fuck you back" when getting it on girls and she had a damn near six pack from the sex. Unfortunately it was already developed when I met her. She was a bit of a nymph. But I was always amazed at her mid section just from sex. LOL.

1540082065999.jpg

:cool:

Absolutely makes a difference.....

What people don’t realize is it mostly comes down the structure weather you need to blast the shit out of them or hit them here n there. The discussion isn’t about how much abb training you get through other exercise so I won’t go there.

If you have a long torso, long and distant separated add you will most likely have to train them with heavy weight. (Nathan de Asha, Denis wolf Jeremy Buendia)

If you have a short torso, long last, and add the have no real separation and look like there on top of each other probably not to much heavy work as when flexed they easily show.( Shawn Rhoden, Bumstead n most all top or good guys in the sport )

YES, THESE GUYS TRAIN THEM IM NOT SAYING THAT. ITS MY OPINION THAT IT DOESNT TAKE MUCH FOR THEM TO POP.

Last edited:
What people don’t realize is it mostly comes down the structure weather you need to blast the shit out of them or hit them here n there. The discussion isn’t about how much abb training you get through other exercise so I won’t go there.

If you have a long torso, long and distant separated add you will most likely have to train them with heavy weight. (Nathan de Asha, Denis wolf Jeremy Buendia)

If you have a short torso, long last, and add the have no real separation and look like there on top of each other probably not to much heavy work as when flexed they easily show.( Shawn Rhoden, Bumstead n most all top or good guys in the sport )

YES, THESE GUYS TRAIN THEM IM NOT SAYING THAT. ITS MY OPINION THAT IT DOESNT TAKE MUCH FOR THEM TO POP.

lets see your abs bro

I have to train my abs for them to pop. They are now one of my best body parts.

Your pic speaks a thousand words, exactly as I described. I have to train them to make them pop and the difference is remarkable.

does little slice train abs?

we are discussing it over on evo, what do u guys think?

does little slice train abs?

we are discussing it over on evo, what do u guys think?

If I had to bet money on it, I’d say the days you’re full on bully, are the days you train abs. Just a theory. Or it might be leg day. One of the two for sure! ��

If I had to bet money on it, I’d say the days you’re full on bully, are the days you train abs. Just a theory. Or it might be leg day. One of the two for sure! ��

i train abs on leg day :eek:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner