YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEW 26 PANEL DRUG TEST AT MEPS (Military Entry piss test)

Bloxz

Registered
Does anyone here know exactly what all is being tested for when joining the military on this fairly new 26 panel test they started administering?

As of today, are they testing for gear upon entering the military or are they just getting more thorough with all the new designer/synthetics coming out for recreational use?

I heard that with the influx of all these new synthetic recreational drugs, that's the reason for a 26 panel urine test but, what are those 26 drugs?

Last edited:
Not sure as it’s been about 10 years since I did all my testing trying to get in (they wouldn’t give me the specific contract I wanted so I bailed) but from what I was told by friends in the military back then and guys who I know who are in now etc AAS has never been an issue with the military, it’s always been recreational drugs and I would assume that’s what they’re tightening up on as well considering they’re opening up a lot of contracts that were super hard to get before.. I imagine not as many people are wanting to sign up to fight meaningless wars etc...

I can't imagine they'd wanna' shell that type money out to make gear testing standard when the percentage of people using it wouldn't justify the we extra cost.

Not sure as it’s been about 10 years since I did all my testing trying to get in (they wouldn’t give me the specific contract I wanted so I bailed) but from what I was told by friends in the military back then and guys who I know who are in now etc AAS has never been an issue with the military, it’s always been recreational drugs and I would assume that’s what they’re tightening up on as well considering they’re opening up a lot of contracts that were super hard to get before.. I imagine not as many people are wanting to sign up to fight meaningless wars etc...

A lot could change in 10 years, brotha. I'm just focusing on this new 26 panel test they initiated in 2017 for all new people entering the service.

You should be fine, I just got off active duty at the end of 2017 and never had any issues.

A lot of it is to test for all the new synthetic shit out like K2, molly, etc.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Professional Muscle mobile app

Hardly call molly a new drug seen it's been popular for decades, was invented 100 year's ago and was on the original testing list.

As for the OP question, this link says what the upgraded test covers. Apart from H and K2, it's a lot about prescription drug abuse.

**broken link removed**

Hardly call molly a new drug seen it's been popular for decades, was invented 100 year's ago and was on the original testing list.

As for the OP question, this link says what the upgraded test covers. Apart from H and K2, it's a lot about prescription drug abuse.

**broken link removed**

Yes I read that article before posting this thread. That article hardly names anything close to 26 panels.

I'm looking for somebody with an inside track as to what exactly that 26 panel test covers.

Conversely, I've never found anything in a search regarding anyone ever being failed out of MEPS for steroids.

Still in and they do not test for anabolics. They are mainly looking for amphetamines, k2, and opioids.

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk

**broken link removed**

Over 50% of molly is not actually mdma and most people can't tell the difference between mdea, mda, and mdma, which are all very different (dosage is different too). There are so many different things being sold as "molly" these days that you need a test kit that differentiates between dozens and dozens of different chemicals.

Over 50% of molly is not actually mdma and most people can't tell the difference between mdea, mda, and mdma, which are all very different (dosage is different too). There are so many different things being sold as "molly" these days that you need a test kit that differentiates between dozens and dozens of different chemicals.

I agree with you on testing part, as you can't trust drug dealers to give you what you ordered. The anasci AAS testing is proof of that. I'm leaving the rest alone, as I don't want to get into talking recreational drugs and get banned.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131