over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New and happy to be here 2021 the year of gains

Leave the COVID talk out of the conversation please! More threads on that subject are not allowed! Thanks!!

Welcome to the board and yes I'm hoping this year brings many gains to all me personally trying to do more cardio

Hey Darren I’m in Edinburgh too. Where do you train at?

PM me if you don’t want it public. I wouldn’t want you swamped by promuscle groupies when you’re trying to train

Welcome to the board and yes I'm hoping this year brings many gains to all me personally trying to do more cardio
Thanks brother just another waiting game until the gyms open counting down each day until things open

just started cardio today 1 hour morning was good t shirt soaked will do this every morning

currently off cycle no pct just some t3 to keep metabolism going during this lockdown

Hey Darren I’m in Edinburgh too. Where do you train at?

PM me if you don’t want it public. I wouldn’t want you swamped by promuscle groupies when you’re trying to train
Sent a pm mate

Glad to have you, dude. Looking beast from your avatar, what's your height and weight?

Thanks brother just another waiting game until the gyms open counting down each day until things open

just started cardio today 1 hour morning was good t shirt soaked will do this every morning

currently off cycle no pct just some t3 to keep metabolism going during this lockdown
Nice I never tried t3 is there any bad sides does it mess with thyroid. What's do you dose

Nice I never tried t3 is there any bad sides does it mess with thyroid. What's do you dose
not really sure if it can mess up Thyroid long term I think it’s pretty safe on thyroid and it comes back within 2-4 weeks after stopping the t3 but again I’m not 💯 sure

I haven’t had any side effects to speak of running 75mcg upon waken but I’m on t4 too at 75mcg keeps me lean through lockdown haven’t got crazy out of shape and been having a few cheat meals

but now need to add cardio back in and get back on a routine will soon try dnp and log the effects it’s had on me too been so long years since I’ve used good dnp you get some really nice people on the forum I appreciate that.

No wonder, you a big boy lol

Looking great. Stay healthy, bro
Yeah brother health is everything now I’m not looking to bulk up crazy anymore all about long term my next cycle will be low dosage too from being of cycle it proves how you really don’t need massive dosages I’m on nothing and maintaining and haven’t lifted a weight since lockdown I thought I’d shrivel away but we still have weeks left before Gyms open I could be shrivelled by then lol

Any more pics?

Just signed up but I have been reading through many posts

luki
B boy
Shelby
and many more members posts

will be nice to get chatting and motivate one another for 2021 gains
Welcome!

Honestly being tall sucks every ifbbpro is short tall guys never have the best quads rare to see a tall guy have outstanding quad development

Yea, but when get filled out, the question is, "alright, where do I go from here without looking like a fuckin refrigerator"

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131