over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Anti-Steroid Commercial out

big_byrd52

World Record Holder/Featured Member/KiloKlub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Theres a new anti-steroid commerial out now aimed at young athletes. heres the video, whatcha think?

link is further down, sorry...

Last edited:
I don't think you got that link right.:confused:

LMAO not the one with the statue fallin apart. I was at my barber (puerto rican barber haha more fun like the ones on MTV) and it comes on tv. Everyone is smirkin lookin at me out the corner of their eyes. All of a sudden my barber yells out man that shit crazy right... and everyone busts out laughin. It was pretty damn funny i guess haha

Damn unhealthy athletes. They should spend their time drinking, smoking and eating fast food like normal people....it's so much safer.

yea, thats it. click the statue video on the right.

wow, are they pumping up the entire scare tactic or what? Since those commercials seem to aimed at kids, I don't think anyone here will argue that kids shouldn't use roids, so why the hell is it okay for me to pump McDonalds into my body, smoke until the second hand smoke is killing those around me, and drink myself to death, seem perfectly okay? hmmm...

JW

I actually don't have a problem with that scare tactic on kids. I sure as hell don't want kids using juice. But this isn't the only issue we need to address with our kids these days. later

simon birch said:
I actually don't have a problem with that scare tactic on kids. I sure as hell don't want kids using juice. But this isn't the only issue we need to address with our kids these days. later

my problem with scare tactics is that when kids find out it's BS, then they see everything, even the real sides as being BS. education is power, now scaring kids, that shit doesn't work. if it did, drug use wouldn't be as high as it is today.

JW

JustWannaBeHuge said:
my problem with scare tactics is that when kids find out it's BS, then they see everything, even the real sides as being BS. education is power, now scaring kids, that shit doesn't work. if it did, drug use wouldn't be as high as it is today.

JW

It reminds me of the scare tactics they tried to use when I was a kid with acid, pot and coke. Never worked...Dumbasses

what b/s shit like that makes my chick hate the stuff

JW

I agree. I was a kid not so long ago and when people hyped shit up like that, us youngsters (not all) would think it's even cooler, because you feel like a vigilante; at a rebellious age kids look for things that everyone says "not to do" (especially authority figures) and increases the desire to try them. How many kids will actually be deterred after seeing these commercials. Sex ed that has been used in Highschools in the past decade seems like it's also failed and the D.A.R.E program where I live has failed miserably. There's younger kids getting pregnant and using hardcore drugs in school now more than 4 years ago when I was in school. Our Gov't is fucked.

Teach kids it O.K. beleive in Santa Clause. That's crap too.

I think we as parents have a responsibility to sit w/ the kids AND those commercials to teach them properly. That way the "scare" tactic is most effective w/ proper teaching from parents. You cant really argue too much w/ what they say in the commercials. I'm probably gonna get roasted for that but oh well. Im a parent and i've been known to use. I wouldnt consider it being hypacritical either (for those that would bring that up). But you have to protect your kids while they are kids until they get old enough to make the decision on their own and as we all know, kids should develop naturally until they have reached their full potential as adults and then from there know how to use this stuff accordingly. The target audience is kids here in the commercial so you cant really argue w/ them on it. IMO.

"and impaired judgment stemming from feelings of invincibility"-from a steroid facts website

I think we as parents have a responsibility to sit w/ the kids AND those commercials to teach them properly. That way the "scare" tactic is most effective w/ proper teaching from parents. You cant really argue too much w/ what they say in the commercials. I'm probably gonna get roasted for that but oh well. Im a parent and i've been known to use. I wouldnt consider it being hypacritical either (for those that would bring that up). But you have to protect your kids while they are kids until they get old enough to make the decision on their own and as we all know, kids should develop naturally until they have reached their full potential as adults and then from there know how to use this stuff accordingly. The target audience is kids here in the commercial so you cant really argue w/ them on it. IMO.

If we don't teach our children that some laws are meant to be broken, that the government is to govern and not to rule, we will have a generation of George W. Bush's running around in 30 years. I am very thankful that my liberal father taught me to think for myself, and to always question authority.

Teach kids it O.K. beleive in Santa Clause. That's crap too.

No ! Tell me it ain't so !
I just seen him this past December with Elvis at the mall .

JW

The thing about that commercial is that nothing they said is untrue. Steroids do all of those things. Every one who has had bloodwork done pre then during cycle knows they throw off cholesterol and orals throw off liver values. Cholesterol is a huge marker in risk for heart disease. Aromatizing steroids stunt bone growth. And SOME steroids do make you more prone to injury.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws