over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New approach for bulking

joos23

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
In the past I have always just wanted to add size. I tried to do it lean, but never stayed as lean as I am now.. if I kept my cardio where it's at now and increase my calories 300 every 2-4 weeks depending on how fast the scale is moving, keep my cheat meal limited to 3-4 weeks. Is it possible to add solid muscle without gaining hardly any fat?
I have never done this approach. Thoughts?

In the past I have always just wanted to add size. I tried to do it lean, but never stayed as lean as I am now.. if I kept my cardio where it's at now and increase my calories 300 every 2-4 weeks depending on how fast the scale is moving, keep my cheat meal limited to 3-4 weeks. Is it possible to add solid muscle without gaining hardly any fat?

gain slowly, dont get fat

no one likes fatties... trust me :eek:

I've done/doing something similar....but a lot of it was muscle memory. But as I increase my weight, I'm staying leaner than I was previously at the same weight. Also like mentioned above....it depends on what you are taking and how much.

Slowly increase your calories (250-300) for awhile and monitor your weight and bf. If your weight stalls but you are still making progress in your training (beating the logbook).... Stay at the same caloric intake. Once you stall in both your training and body weight increase....bump calories by another 200-300 per week and start the process all over.

It can be as slow as a 1-2lb gain per month...depending on what your running. That's been my experience on TRT doses.

Plus age plays a factor as well. I'm 40+....and know this would have been a lot easier when younger.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

What you recommend to use?
I was going to run test, eq, adex or some other anti estrogen. Could always run low tren. Never used winny or any other hardening agents during a bulk. Always thought it would be a waste. Let's hear some ideas

Yes lean bulls are possible it's all about diet ,tranning and gear in that order brother I normally do a clean bulk especially since I'm 40+ now I stay on hgh year round so that helps me stay leaner but I eat clean but lots of food it's hard and expensive to get 4000 calories clean but you can do it

Unless you're black or genetically superior and you're legitimately trying to grow you're going to put on fat.

I do cardio 5x a week nothing crazy 30-45 min sessions and ive upped my cals substantially. Im the biggest/strongest ive ever been, but also imo the worst ive ever looked. Other ppl complement me ect, personally i think i look like a fat ass. Its a mental game. Just do it.

You shouldn't be getting truly FAT (15+% BF) if you trust your instincts and have experience with your body.

1. You can't force feed muscle growth; Putting on muscle tissue is uncomfortable, it shouldn't be unbearable. You are going to develop food allergies, gall bladder issues, and major GI problems if you just shovel food in with hopes of it turning into muscle.

2. You need to train your metabolism and body to handle the food volume and calories slowly over time. A 150 lbm guy and a 250 lb lbm have 2 very different caloric requirements.

3. You can utilize compounds like GH and MK 677 to keep you leaner, and stimulate appetite.

It's not just about what you're eating, it's what you are assimilating.

With all this in account, You NEED to be in a caloric surplus to build any appreciable muscle tissue (barring growing into a show through smart PED use, being a genetic freak, and regaining lost muscle tissue).

If you eat clean, and proper most of the time; you really shouldn't be getting very fat. It's guys who miss meals, then make up for it by eating junk food that turn into fat slobs. Or who stare at the scale trying to hit a certain "number". Or natural fatties like little slice ( :) ).

Now this is my view as a naturally skinny/lean guy. A guy who accumulates BF will tell you a different perspective, and a guy who puts on muscle easily, and doesn't get fat won't be posting on bodybuilding forums :p

I believe you can. What is paramount to success is you must wait for your metabolic rate of nutrient assimilation to create a pattern of extreme hunger before your normal meal times. Then and only then will your body except and use the added carbs. If you don't wait the odds are your body will just store them. This makes fat. Titrating up calories is a fundamental must for continued growth.

If you eat clean, and proper most of the time; you really shouldn't be getting very fat. It's guys who miss meals, then make up for it by eating junk food that turn into fat slobs. Or who stare at the scale trying to hit a certain "number". Or natural fatties like little slice ( :) ).

Now this is my view as a naturally skinny/lean guy. A guy who accumulates BF will tell you a different perspective, and a guy who puts on muscle easily, and doesn't get fat won't be posting on bodybuilding forums :p

LOL

i was just going to post to say that my main issue is controlling my appetite.

i wish i had the same trouble that so many other guys seem to have with not being able to eat enough.

i can get fat as hell on clean food cuz i just eat too damn much of it :eek:

i think i need to hire a diet coach again

What you recommend to use?
I was going to run test, eq, adex or some other anti estrogen. Could always run low tren. Never used winny or any other hardening agents during a bulk. Always thought it would be a waste. Let's hear some ideas

winstrol is great for bulk also, strong anabolic

I think fellas complicate this more than they ought to..... eat enough where you're growing but not enough to get "fat"... if you're gaining weight too quick, back down the calories a bit and monitor....keep close track on your numbers and just find where you need to be... a LITTLE fat gain is to be expected as i feel you NEED to be in a consistent calorie surplus...HOW MUCH of a surplus is the key ...just don't get outta control... IMO you should ALWAYS see your abs...not pronounced obviously but a nice outline...

I believe you can. What is paramount to success is you must wait for your metabolic rate of nutrient assimilation to create a pattern of extreme hunger before your normal meal times. Then and only then will your body except and use the added carbs. If you don't wait the odds are your body will just store them. This makes fat. Titrating up calories is a fundamental must for continued growth.

would you mind clarifying this for me, plz? (i.e., dumb it down):eek:

i think you're saying to wait until you're starving to eat carbs before/after workout times, but i am unsure and i just want to understand... (thnx)

WTF, are you serious?!

Its ok to think it just not say it? Its the truth.

Take your snowflake ass elsewhere if that offends you. I didn't say anything 'negative', shit its positive.

I think fellas complicate this more than they ought to..... eat enough where you're growing but not enough to get "fat"... if you're gaining weight too quick, back down the calories a bit and monitor....keep close track on your numbers and just find where you need to be... a LITTLE fat gain is to be expected as i feel you NEED to be in a consistent calorie surplus...HOW MUCH of a surplus is the key ...just don't get outta control... IMO you should ALWAYS see your abs...not pronounced obviously but a nice outline...

there u go. i made the mistake of lookin at the scale and eating to make it go up 2 pounds a week.
and voila! i got fat. big, but fat. and then i got a food scale, started measuring what i was eating and found out it was even more than i thought
that scale was a great idea. i coulda ate 500 a day less, put the same muscle on, and kept my bf low.
live and learn, or, come on here and u can learn and leave the mistakes to the rest of us.

would you mind clarifying this for me, plz? (i.e., dumb it down):eek:

i think you're saying to wait until you're starving to eat carbs before/after workout times, but i am unsure and i just want to understand... (thnx)

Sure. The message was to wait until being truly hungry all day before increasing the total daily calories. The hunger is a signal that your body wants more nutrients. I would wait and experience elevated hunger for a few days in a row before increasing the daily calories to make sure it's not a faults signal. The meals you eat through out the day must be similar in nutrient balance to one another. You can't just be hungry before one meal each day and think it's time to bump total calories.This is the way to make sure your body is ready for the increased calories and the increase being used. This is an endless, titrating cycle that will allow growth by training the body to keep using extra calories instead of storing them.

Disclaimer: You must make sure nothing has changed like gear or other things that could send a faults signal of hunger. The signal your looking for has to come from your bodies need for added calories.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear