over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New beginners cycle

jmazz73

Newbies
I got this off a suppliers site i plan on using. I have some questions on it though. Its a beginners 20lb cycle.

Weeks 1-6 1ml (450mg) Stealth Super test per week /2ml (500mg) Stealth Equipoise Every Week /30mg BP Dianabol every week and 10 mg Nolvadex ED.

Week 7-10 1ml (450mg) Stealth Super test per week /2ml (500mg) Stealth Equpoise Every week and 10mg of Nolvadex ED.

My questions are:
1. Can I split the Test at twice a week at 225mg say wed & Sun?
2. With the Equipoise same as test, Twice a week 250mg say Tues & Sat.
3. Are the dosage amounts good for a guy my size. Im 5'10 at 190lbs. 11%BF.

I got this off a suppliers site i plan on using. I have some questions on it though. Its a beginners 20lb cycle.

Weeks 1-6 1ml (450mg) Stealth Super test per week /2ml (500mg) Stealth Equipoise Every Week /30mg BP Dianabol every week and 10 mg Nolvadex ED.

Week 7-10 1ml (450mg) Stealth Super test per week /2ml (500mg) Stealth Equpoise Every week and 10mg of Nolvadex ED.

My questions are:
3. Are the dosage amounts good for a guy my size. Im 5'10 at 190lbs. 11%BF.[/QUOTE]

So you're planning on taking 30mg d-bol for 6 weeks?!

You can split the doses, but you don't need to add EQ or anything else. For a first cycle stick with test only.

Guys that are bigger than you will and do take less than that. You need to make sure your diet, rest, and training are all up to par, otherwise you are wasting your time and won't keep your gains. How old are you?

My questions are:
3. Are the dosage amounts good for a guy my size. Im 5'10 at 190lbs. 11%BF.[/QUOTE]

So you're planning on taking 30mg d-bol for 6 weeks?!

You can split the doses, but you don't need to add EQ or anything else. For a first cycle stick with test only.

Guys that are bigger than you will and do take less than that. You need to make sure your diet, rest, and training are all up to par, otherwise you are wasting your time and won't keep your gains. How old are you?

Yes, D-bol for 6 weeks. I am 37 yrs old.

So are you saying just test and D-bol? What do you recommend for a beginners stack.

Way too much for first cycle bro. Test only at 400-500 mg for 10 weeks would work wonders if your diet and training are in check. Yes, you can and should split the doses up twice per week.
Don't try to re-write the book, this technique has been proven effective for the first and even second cycles.

Way too much for first cycle bro. Test only at 400-500 mg for 10 weeks would work wonders if your diet and training are in check. Yes, you can and should split the doses up twice per week.
Don't try to re-write the book, this technique has been proven effective for the first and even second cycles.

Thanks Big Evil42.
My diet and training are in check. So I guess I will do the Super stealth test only at 400-500mg for 10 weeks split into two doses.

Should I not worry about any PCT for this first cycle?

Dbol for 6 weeks at 30mg is going to put a lot of strain on your liver, that is why I ask. First cycle, as BigEvil stated, run test only. Don't do too much your first run through, less is better some times

Thanks Big Evil42.
My diet and training are in check. So I guess I will do the Super stealth test only at 400-500mg for 10 weeks split into two doses.

Should I not worry about any PCT for this first cycle?

You should definitely do PCT. 50mg clomid every day for 3 weeks. I usually do 100mg's the first week of that though.

i agree way to much for a first cycle. test only 10 to 12 weeks tops no more than 500mg weekly. i did 400mg weekly that wuz my first cycle and i did very well get that down first concentrate more on recovery, diet and training. i definitely would do a standard pct nolva and clomid

Last edited:
I was told not to ask for cycle advice and I was banned. I would advise you to use the search button so you advoid being banned.

And do test only for your first cycle. All you need.

I was told not to ask for cycle advice and I was banned. I would advise you to use the search button so you advoid being banned.

You can propose a cycle and have it critiqued.you were straight up asking "how to" use illegal substances.

x2. You have to learn how your body reacts to different substances at different dosages. So start with test only in moderate amounts. Get labs. Keep diet and training in check. And you will figure out things like how estro sensitive you are, how you recover in PCT, etc. Down the line, when you add compounds, you will be able to notice things: "Wow, I'm so much drier when I add proviron", or "My joints feel so much better with deca in the mix but what happened to my sex drive?". If you do everything at once you learn nothing.

x2 what brutale said.....Should problems arise with the stack you are proposing you will have no idea if it is the test, eq, or dbol that is the cause. Test is an excellent choice for your first cycle, or two. You will be very pleased with the results. As far as a 20lb cycle goes, that is very subjective with so many variables. Take the advice of the vets here and just start out getting your feet wet, no need to jump in head first. Good luck.

i was looking at the same cycle the op was about to run, for my first time as well. Im 235 not sure if that matters cause the op weighs less. However, should i stick to the same 400-500mg of test only? Or pump it up/add something else?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws