over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Blood work #s

PoptartPsycho

Registered
Here is thread of the original ones from 3/21
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/hrt-forum/100911-my-bloodwork-numbers.html

3/21
When I had this done, I had worked out for several days in a row and probably was not hydrated well enough.

RBC 6.03
Hemo 18.7
Hema 55.3
ALT 76
Testosterone Serum 57
LH 0.1
FSH 0.5
Estradiol 5.1

New Test 4/23
RBC 5.65
Hemo 16.9
Hema 51
ALT 69
Testosterone Serum 25
LH 0.6
FSH 2.5
Estradiol 5.1
BUN/Creatinine Ratio 21 (high), This was 15 in the previous test on 3/21

Ok.... so my Test actually got LOWER????? WTF?? I should be increasing my test levels right? My last shot of test E and primo was at the end of Feb.

Not sure what ALT is or how to lower it. But other than Test and levels, I actually made progress in the other areas.

For the RBC, Hemo, Hema, and FSH - they are all in range now. Though barely. But still... it is a good improvement for only one month right?

This is what i have been doing :

Added in a vitamin program -
**Omega 3 capsules
**Flax seed oil capsules (but dropped this when it ran out because people say it is hard to convert in the body_
**baby aspirin
**milk thistle
**Himalaya US Liv.52 version (can someone tell me the difference with the non US version?)
**Forged Liver Support, N2Guard liver support (only because I these two free),
**Green tea Extract
**No Flush Niacin (dropping it soon though because I understand it doesn't work)
**Saw Palmetto
**Vitamin Shoppe Advanced Cholestrol Formula

This past Monday I made some additions and adjustments :
**replaced the Omega 3 caps and Flax Seed caps with Carlsons Mega D fish oil 6-8g daily
Red Yeast Rice 2400mg daily
CoQ10-400mg daily
NAC 2400mg daily - including 600mg post workout

Other Changes :
** I added in one glass of red wine about 5 nights a week.

** Changed my cardio up a bit. I was previously doing a "burst" type after my training 3-4x a week like Phil suggests in his training program. 10 minutes. I now do a 40 minute walk (4 miles) at the beach every other morning (4x weekly) and after my training do 20 - 30 minutes on the bike or treadmill. Most days, I actually complete the walk + cardio post workout as well. But basically I am getting some substained cardio in each day. It should not really take 40 minutes to do 4 miles, but my puppies have short legs and I have to walk at a pace they can keep up. But still get a nice sweat up.

** Hydrated myself well. I have been making a habit of drinking a full glass of water every time I A) go to the kitchen B) take the puppies outside for their bathroom breaks C) leave the house or return home D) before each meal. This is in addition to my regular fluid intake. Have been using a lot of Crystal Lite Fruit Punch though. I hope this is ok.

** Donated blood two weeks ago.

Last edited:
Now if it is ok, I have a few questions about this stuff.

1 - Why did my test levels go lower? Shouldn't they be going up?
2 - My goal is to be in the suitable range for TRT/HRT (I am 40 years old) so hopefully I can continue to make improvements in my labs??
3 - On my vitamin list, is there anything I should add or drop?
4 - What is the difference between Liv.52 US and the original Liv.52?

I know I have a lot of liver supps on the list but the truth is that I don't know how good some of them are. I hear that milk thistle has poor bio availability in the body. But I just added it because I already had it. Also, I don't have any idea how good this Forged or N2Guard supplements are. But I take them because I got a good bit of them free.

If anyone doesn't mind I can PM them the link to these supps with the nutrient list on them to review if they would like to give me their opinion.

Also, would like to thank everyone for their input and helping me learn more. Especially Kaladryn, Knight9 and Maineguy.

alt is 9-60 on my blood work but I'm 58.If you do blood work don.t exercise for 48-72 hours before blood is drawn.May try hcg to help get test back up.

You are completely shut down, I think it is unusual to stay that completely shut down for that long, I'd find a good endo to test further and see if TRT is the way to go.

Not that it matters because you are so shut down, but studies have shown red wine to lower Testosterone levels.

You are completely shut down, I think it is unusual to stay that completely shut down for that long, I'd find a good endo to test further and see if TRT is the way to go.

Yes, I agree. But shouldn't I get my #s improved a bit before going in?

Yes, I agree. But shouldn't I get my #s improved a bit before going in?

Problem is, they may not get much better, so go see an Endo and get his opinion. TRT may be an option now.

Ok... I have been drinking one glass per night for the heart healthy benefits. That may be it.

Actually studies have shown 6 to 8 ounces once a week is for healthy benefits. More then that and it can be counter productive. ;)

Ok, one last question.... with my test this low... should I still be training hard or simply doing light workouts?

I am doing 30 mins cardio 6 days a week in the mornings with an additional 20-25 mins of cardio Mon/Wed/Fri in the evenings after training. No additional cardio on my days off or on the day I train legs.

My cardio is not high intensity. But rather enough to get my rate up to the 70-75% zone.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131