IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
Read the board rules above and see #19

That rule is being implemented immediately, and all members and sponsors have 3 days to comply before bans start being handed out.

Things are simply too cluttered now and too many cliques are being created.

Only sponsors and their direct staff can have their banners in their signatures. And of course mods. Anyone else does, they will be warned and then banned.

Quick Question BIG A

I have 3 Boys of mine which i sponsor with etc they keep logs etc basically a part of the time.

Are sponsored members allowed to have banner avatar etc?

Thanks

I dumped my sponsor logo yesterday. I work in the advertising world. The board was shifting towards a big infomercial. I know I was guilty.

THank you big A. I think this is a great rule. I personally have been here less and less since I started noticing these cliquies. I actually try to avoid sources that do this, does anyone think the feedback from guys who are "sponsored" really has the value of unbiased feedback?

I think the board will def be better off without cliques pushing products. There are some good sources but what is even better is the unbiased information that can be found on the main forum. I know many other guys I have talked to are a little turned off by sigs too.

IIts your board so I will always do whatever ya ask, but I am on these forums all day long and ya I noticed the logos, but 99% of people have stayed civil

Quick Question BIG A

I have 3 Boys of mine which i sponsor with etc they keep logs etc basically a part of the time.

Are sponsored members allowed to have banner avatar etc?

Thanks

Not sponsored members. A source could "sponsor" 1,000 members, and then we are back where we started from.
Sources and direct staff only.

Check

I get where Big A is coming from with this. When you read a thread lately, half the responders now have a banner of some sort in their sig and things are looking really cluttered.
Something else to keep in mind is that some of the BEST sponsors on this board are the ones that go along quietly and don't make a lot of noise.
Not to say anything bad about the sponsors that do have banners and what not, my point is just that banners do not make a sponsor legit. Stick around the board, read the sponsor threads and learn up on who is legit and been in the game a while.

we all seen it going on ie spamming other sponsers threads just to get your sigs in there ect

thanks boss!

Last edited:
i agree it was getting out of hand, im glad Big A made this rule.

I dumped my sponsor logo yesterday. I work in the advertising world. The board was shifting towards a big infomercial. I know I was guilty.

I was guilty too. Although to be honest I have been used to it before I was sponsored so that didn't change at all after I gained sponsorship. I barely notice signs unless they have about 5 banners in. Although I disagree with the person who mentioned spamming other sponsors threads to show your sign. For me personally I used to post there anyway so just continued. If anything I have grew closer to certain members recently so look out for their posts. Plus I respect many sponsors as I have used various ones and received great service from nearly all.

But I agree it is getting out of hand so it's best to be changed now before it gets even worse and starts going against what this forum is about.

PM is your board, Big A. I respect your rules. Signature changed to start wars character. :D

Not sponsored members. A source could "sponsor" 1,000 members, and then we are back where we started from.
Sources and direct staff only.

Hey big a,

I just want to make,sure I am in compliance. I am a direct employee of phil hernon and Ergopep, my ergo banner is acceptable correct?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Im at work tonight but will remove mine in the morning when i get home and get on my computer, my phone is too in and out when im here and pro muscle is now blocked at my work computer.

Hey big a,

I just want to make,sure I am in compliance. I am a direct employee of phil hernon and Ergopep, my ergo banner is acceptable correct?

Correct.
Put in your sig that as well, so people know.

THANK YOU!

I agree with the clique-esque thing, and it kind of got out of hand.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear