over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Bronkaid max

God that stuff was awesome.
That stuff was great! pushed me past some of the most difficult and hard times! It was almost like cheating what i going through. No one really knew about it as well. My buddy gave me some in boot camp, then when i went on to other pipelines it was great. I remember when they discontinued it. I was pissed Lol. Used to come in that can. Shame. Shit actually worked.

Bayer has made Bronkaid for as long as I remember since the great ephedrine/ephadra crash, when it stopped being available except with guaifenesin in it. Guaifenesin sucks, unless you’re sick. It makes your nose run, and eyes water, and it can have sedating effects. Maybe that’s why Bronkaid didn’t seem to have the same kick. Then again, plain guaifenesin never seemed to sedate me. Any way, it’s great news, and I’ll have to go pick some up, especially since I’m always sleepy from the painkillers I have to take. Ephedrine would be a nice addition to my caffeine.
Does Purdue still produce it? I was assuming it was the same Purdue drug pushers that pulled the Oxycontin shananagans. They are supposedly going out of business or something, and I've been wondering about the fate of my coveted Bronkaid. Maybe a new producer? I've been ephedrine clean for a year now.

Bayer has made Bronkaid for as long as I remember since the great ephedrine/ephadra crash, when it stopped being available except with guaifenesin in it. Guaifenesin sucks, unless you’re sick. It makes your nose run, and eyes water, and it can have sedating effects. Maybe that’s why Bronkaid didn’t seem to have the same kick. Then again, plain guaifenesin never seemed to sedate me. Any way, it’s great news, and I’ll have to go pick some up, especially since I’m always sleepy from the painkillers I have to take. Ephedrine would be a nice addition to my caffeine.
Yah, I'd love to have Bayer as they made it awhile ago, but Purdue had been making it as they're shady enough to understand that they are simply pushing it as a PDF, while they have a position to price gouge. I figure that it's hand in hand with the Oxycontin ethic.
Anyways, Bronkaid seems to be weaker because it's a preparation coated with calcium so that it doesn't upset the little tummies out there. At least that's part of it, like taking ephedrine with a glass of milk.

Just out of curiosity how many mgs of Ephedrine do yall use? I've taken a break from it but i use to take 50mgs with my caffeine and dmaa. For the longest time I was taking 75 and. It worked really damn well.

Just out of curiosity how many mgs of Ephedrine do yall use? I've taken a break from it but i use to take 50mgs with my caffeine and dmaa. For the longest time I was taking 75 and. It worked really damn well.

When I start, it's normally 25mg split twice a day, working up from there, but not more than 75mg a day for me, personally. I don't take it for long as I only really use it for appetite suppression (which really doesn't last long) and a little energy if I'm deep into a diet. However, I've heard Lyle McDonald cite some studies that showed ephedrines effects on metabolism actually increase a bit the longer you take it. I'll have to look into that.

There was once a study proving the efficacy of only 20mg ephedrine hcl. That had people shaving off a fifth of their vasopro tabs for a 20mg dose. Keep it as low as you can.

Adding Isoyohimine HCL, one of the two isomers of Yohimbine, blocks the negative feedback loop, maintaining the effectiveness of a releasing agent such as ephedrine. A true stack would intimately address these directly interdependant mechanisms. I also like to add a reuptake inhibitor, but I always keep the releaser Ephedrine at 25mg.

There was once a study proving the efficacy of only 20mg ephedrine hcl. That had people shaving off a fifth of their vasopro tabs for a 20mg dose. Keep it as low as you can.

Adding Isoyohimine HCL, one of the two isomers of Yohimbine, blocks the negative feedback loop, maintaining the effectiveness of a releasing agent such as ephedrine. A true stack would intimately address these directly interdependant mechanisms. I also like to add a reuptake inhibitor, but I always keep the releaser Ephedrine at 25mg.
Can you give more detail on the reuptake inhibitor?

Damn i was taking 75mgs all at once with dmaa/caffeine. That shit was super strong. I eventually realized it was dumb to take that much. I honestly like 50mgs. I can't say i really crash or anything. Ive always felt pretty good, after a while you just have to take a long break because it a simply stops working.

In interested in the yohimbe and reuptake inhibitor.

guafinisen (spelling) is a nice little bronchial detox for me with the expectorant effect from years of cigarettes and blunts as a kid, I like that aspect of bronkaid.

I just completed in body building and classic physique this past weekend and started 6 to 8 weeks out started with half a bronkaid, 12.5 mgs, the highest I went was one pill

The most I e used is fifty mgs or two bronkiads back in 2012 pre competition and that was plenty, not a fan of high or even moderate stimulates

I've been three days since competition and I dropped ephedrine today, always had no trouble dropping it cold turkey after a competition

Not good to use year round,,best to save it last two months or so before competition or your lowest bodyfat goal....

How good does ephedrine sulfate work for fat loss? Any used it with great results without being on tren ?

I believe the good stuff is the ephedrine HCL the old mini thins.. Bronkaid has ephedrine sulfate. I believe that's the difference

I believe the good stuff is the ephedrine HCL the old mini thins.. Bronkaid has ephedrine sulfate. I believe that's the difference

Nah, very little difference. hcl is just milligram per milligram a little stronger. I think 25mgs of sulfate is equal to 32-34mgs of hcl. I remember looking it up a while ago. It wasnt too hard to find info about the two. To get around that you would simply take a little more ephedrine sulfate.
You can buy primatene otc right now. It contains ephedrine hcl. They dose the tabs at 12.5mgs though with 200mgs Guafenesin. I really wouldnt want to have to eat like six of those things. (for the record i have though, luckily guaf isn't very toxic). I honestly didn't notice any difference.

Like the one member said, i think we all just have a higher tolerance for this stuff nowadays.

Its no different the way people talk about steroids from back in the day. Although, some stuff probably was a lot better, but not to the degree that we all build it up to be.

How good does ephedrine sulfate work for fat loss? Any used it with great results without being on tren ?
I honestly dont really notice a difference when it comes to fat burning effects. My gf thinks it works well for her, though. I use it because i love the intensity and stamina i get at the gym from it. I love training hard and heavy and it just gives a nice little boost.

Works just about as good as hcl, just a few percent less

I used it with tren 50 to 150 mgs five weeks 2017 for jr nats, classic d, which I didn't deserve to make it that year, but glad I did

Following year 2018 same thing 150 mgs five weeks before show day n had my leanest look yet since 2012

This year my abs looked better and appeared I was leaner than 2018, expect ten mgs on arm day once a week, bc I seem to have lost hair in 2018 on tren at 150 mgs

Can you give more detail on the reuptake inhibitor?
Reuptake Inhibitors differ by targeting different uptake transporters allowing for selectivity as to how and where you further enhance the concentrations of norephinephrine which are released. Obviously, this allows not only the selective targeting of the brain but also different areas of the brain.

Different Inhibitors also have different dynamics. I use Bupropion as both a dopamine and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor. It acts as a compressor-limiter for free norepinephrine, bringing up the baseline for consistantly higher levels, while it also limits transient peaks, smoothing out a higher overall level within parts of the brain.

Reuptake Inhibitors differ by targeting different uptake transporters allowing for selectivity as to how and where you further enhance the concentrations of norephinephrine which are released. Obviously, this allows not only the selective targeting of the brain but also different areas of the brain.

Different Inhibitors also have different dynamics. I use Bupropion as both a dopamine and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor. It acts as a compressor-limiter for free norepinephrine, bringing up the baseline for consistantly higher levels, while it also limits transient peaks, smoothing out a higher overall level within parts of the brain.

Bupropion is a hell of a good drug, if you don't mind the stimulant effects or the constipation. Great feel good and libido drug, although the stimulant effects actually make it harder to get an erection. But it does make me feel better about it! ;-)

I love ephedrine as well, and have been on it pretty much on a daily basis since 1990 or so. Bad for my blood pressure, but great for get up and go energy, as well as clearing my sinuses and diminishing my allergies.

Honestly I love pretty much any stimulant, from caffeine and ephedrine and yohimbine and bupropion all the way up to Adderall. They are definitely not the healthiest thing for me, but I've been on them for thirty years now and I'm still alive, so as long as you can manage them, they have their place in the arsenal.

Bupropion is a hell of a good drug, if you don't mind the stimulant effects or the constipation. Great feel good and libido drug, although the stimulant effects actually make it harder to get an erection. But it does make me feel better about it! ;-)

I love ephedrine as well, and have been on it pretty much on a daily basis since 1990 or so. Bad for my blood pressure, but great for get up and go energy, as well as clearing my sinuses and diminishing my allergies.

Honestly I love pretty much any stimulant, from caffeine and ephedrine and yohimbine and bupropion all the way up to Adderall. They are definitely not the healthiest thing for me, but I've been on them for thirty years now and I'm still alive, so as long as you can manage them, they have their place in the arsenal.
Yah, Bupropion is about the strongest feel good stim that docs can prescribe like candy. It's readily available for the most part.
But he'll yah to the Trace Amine Associated Receptor for Ephedrine, Amphetamine, Phenethylamine this, Phenethylamine that, all the Halogenated Amphetamines in China.

Hey, someone should ask Mike Arnold what he's doing with all the legal stim stacks he's been designing with handfuls of Substituted Phenethylamines. I think that he wants to sort of keep it under wraps, but I'd love to hear him explain his strategy.

The old Vasopro Ephedrine 25mg from 2005-2007 (ish) was great. I have yet to find something as effective when I have tried.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131