over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Bronkaid max

Cv215

Registered
Newbies
You guys seen the new bronkaid max? I was with my chick just now and she was grabbing a box at Walgreens because she uses the eca stack.
They took the Guafenesin out completely. Now its just simply 25mgs of Ephedrine sulfate. No more taking a retarded anount of expectorants to get your eca stack. I was suprised mainly because they usually do the opposite and add shit to try and detur abuse. It kind of blows my mind that they did that.

You guys seen the new bronkaid max? I was with my chick just now and she was grabbing a box at Walgreens because she uses the eca stack.
They took the Guafenesin out completely. Now its just simply 25mgs of Ephedrine sulfate. No more taking a retarded anount of expectorants to get your eca stack. I was suprised mainly because they usually do the opposite and add shit to try and detur abuse. It kind of blows my mind that they did that.

that’s awesome I use a lot of bronkaid and primatene......eca has always been my go to fat burner/ energy booster!!!

This would have been so useful back when I was addicted to that stuff

Does Purdue still produce it? I was assuming it was the same Purdue drug pushers that pulled the Oxycontin shananagans. They are supposedly going out of business or something, and I've been wondering about the fate of my coveted Bronkaid. Maybe a new producer? I've been ephedrine clean for a year now.

This is exciting as fuck

The guiafenisin is one reason I very rarely run it. But it begs the question, how did it become 'max' if they entirely removed an ingredient? lol

Time to get addicted to speed again!

This is exciting as fuck

The guiafenisin is one reason I very rarely run it. But it begs the question, how did it become 'max' if they entirely removed an ingredient? lol

Time to get addicted to speed again!

I know right, it confused the shit out of me too, lol.

Nothing is like the pills I used to get at the truck stop when I was dieting for a show. I sorta don't want to know what was actually in them...

Heh, nothing like the isle of ephedra products which used to be stacked at the entrance of your local Walmart. The only thing Joe Bob caught from them was some wide eyed jitters and a heart attack. Still fat.

Good news, I hope it's still as easy to obtain.

What??? I love me some Mucinex. Seriously few things in life are as satisfying as hocking up a fat loogie
Lol

Heh, nothing like the isle of ephedra products which used to be stacked at the entrance of your local Walmart. The only thing Joe Bob caught from them was some wide eyed jitters and a heart attack. Still fat.

I remember when it was hard to find a 'fat burner' that DIDN'T have ephedrine lol If you didn't want jitters, well...not many options.

I remember when it was hard to find a 'fat burner' that DIDN'T have ephedrine lol If you didn't want jitters, well...not many options.
Yah and some of those stacks were getting pretty good, jitters and all. However, norephedrine was on the market for a minute, and it had different properties at the blood-brain barrier for a calmer experience. And if anyone actually remembers isoyohimine, then they might wanna know why it's syngeristic with ephedrine not clenbuterol.

I saw the title of this thread and got very nervous, but turns out it is good news! Love the tried and true ECA stack.

This is great news!

As to why the "old school" ephedrine seemed so much stronger I think it has far more to do with us all being 20 to 30 or more years older than when we first took this drug vs an actual difference in the compound(the exception being the herbally sourced ephedrine as ma huang had a different blend of alkaloids.) I don't know about you guys but nothing feels the same as it used to.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131