over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New bust. I like the lawyer

if the courts can get $$ thats all they care about, so fines come first,

So where are the fines & restitution...? They are not going to let you keep ill. gotten gains. Your contradicting yourself bro... A little dbol...:) & what ever else they found... A gym/club owner is exactly what they want. They can supply the greatest amount of people from that role. Also, knows who & what goes on in the business, who better to pass on info. I call'em how I see'em. And I smell a RAT! Have to look at the big picture... Please tell me you folks arent that gullible... Or am I that paranoid? Nah..:cool:

Edit: The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer, not necessarily yours, and probably not necessary.;)

Last edited:
I see what your saying but dont think thats the case with this guy. Seemed like your avg gym owner who juices and gets a few people gear. Plus those 2900 dbol were probably thia's or 5 or 10mg dbol, esp b/c it was intl. So really thats like 290-580 50mg dbol. Thats not that much.

OH YEA, THIS GUY TALKED!!! A relatively small outfit (which very few knew of) was shipping from that country.. right after the date of this bust, they completely went silent, now the site is GONE..Darn SHAME

PERSONAL USE = YOU'LL BE FINE

MORE THAN PERSONAL = ASKING FOR IT!!

And guys if you dont think they know, trust me they know! I have family that work for usps, and fedex.. They ALWAYS know, even the local drivers.. They simply don't care ! Until you cross that line between personal use and potential selling..

YEA I SMELL A RAT HERE

OH YEA, THIS GUY TALKED!!! A relatively small outfit (which very few knew of) was shipping from that country.. right after the date of this bust, they completely went silent, now the site is GONE..Darn SHAME

PERSONAL USE = YOU'LL BE FINE

MORE THAN PERSONAL = ASKING FOR IT!!

And guys if you dont think they know, trust me they know! I have family that work for usps, and fedex.. They ALWAYS know, even the local drivers.. They simply don't care ! Until you cross that line between personal use and potential selling..

YEA I SMELL A RAT HERE

What do you mean "they know" they get over a million packs daily from outta country, they dont know shit. The only time they know is when customs happens to randomly open a pack and it turns out to be gear. Then %99 of the time you get a siezure letter and its the end of it or in rare cases they may flag that addy and watch incoming packs to set up a sting once a few have been received. Thats why if you know your pack has been opened you should never have another sent to the same addy even if you get your stuff. They cant open your pack and put it back together like you would never know. talk to your souce and ask how it was packed. If something is off you'll know, not to mention customs tape is pretty obvious.

And as far as domestics like USPS they dont have a damn clue. I think only a handful of packs have ever been caught due to leaking vials or one guy's pack had a needle sticking out of it. Dogs can smell AAS and they dont have time to xray for USPS unless something is suspecious. Thats hands down the smartest way to go.

^^^ NO its b/c he had no priors. You will rarely see anyone do time if they have a clean record, esp on drug charges. Its possible but very rare. Eps for steroids.

I couldn't agree more about no priors. I got popped about 7 years ago before and thank god I got it expunged because of no priors and being a productive contributor to society. If not my career would pretty much be over and I wouldn't have everything I have today. I'm sure he will be ok, just embarrassing as hell and a drawn out painful mess to deal with.

What do you mean "they know" they get over a million packs daily from outta country, they dont know shit. The only time they know is when customs happens to randomly open a pack and it turns out to be gear. Then %99 of the time you get a siezure letter

very true bro, the amount of international trade every day is huge

Dogs can smell AAS

dogs react to what they are TRAINED to react to, and its the smell of drugs like pot, cocaine, heroin, etc. not AAS

I couldn't agree more about no priors. I got popped about 7 years ago before and thank god I got it expunged because of no priors and being a productive contributor to society. If not my career would pretty much be over and I wouldn't have everything I have today. I'm sure he will be ok, just embarrassing as hell and a drawn out painful mess to deal with.

More lawyers need to bring up the fact that if their client gets stuck with a felony charge the odds of him finding a job will be near impossible and he will be forced to turn to crime. its catch22 and it will just waste the courts times and tax payers money when he keeps coming back. I think if more lawyers brought this up the judge would be a little more lienient.

THE WAR ON DRUGS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR WHAT? 40 YEARS? DEA FORMED IN 71'. THINK THE HEAD OF THE DEA WANTS TO GIVE UP HIS POWER AND HUGE BUDGET? NOT TO MENTION THAT THE NYPD DOUBLED IN SIZE FROM 20K TO 40K. OVER 2 MILLION IN PRISON, OVER HALF DUE TO DRUGS. I CAN THINK OF MANY THINGS THAT THE MONEY COULD BE BETTER USED FOR.WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HEARD OF SOME GYM RAT ROBBING A POCKET BOOK FOR ROID MONEY?THIS IS ONE HUGE JOKE.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws