over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New CBC Back

fryzway

Banned
My labs came back today. I been on 200mg/wk of Tet Cyp and my Rbc was 6.24, My labs cut off is 6.0. My Hgb was 16.18, My lab cut off is 16.1. My Hct was 47, My labe cut off is 55. Platelets were normal. I have attached the national numbers from the Blood Test Results with Normal Range Reference Chart - BloodBook, Blood Information for Life. You can check out all the ranges for a CBC along with other important labs. That's what I'm going by, especially bc my Doc isn't concerned with where my numbers are. I am going to go see him again anyhow and see if he'll refer me to the Hemayologist so I can get the old blood out just for general health purposes and bc I have pimples on my arm right where Red Cross says I can't, go figure !! Any thoughts on the new labs or the values in the link I provided ? Meaning, should I cut my Test Cyp dose to 180mg/wk or leave it where it is since I'm not far off of the ranges but I am high. Should I run say 140mg/wk and blast with my Test Susp @ 50mg/day and just stay at 140mg/wk after that until my next labs ?

Last edited:
Your numbers are pretty fine indeed. I know you mentioned the pimples before. Are they there 365 days a year if so they might not be zits. There is a lot of good topical solutions. Maybe try and get rid of those zits so you can RC it for free

They are usually ingrown hairs. It happens after I shave my arms. My skin is more oily now o the Trt and the prob is right in the crease of my arms. A few of the marks are stretch marks. I have them clear down my arms ! Its not pretty but shows I've grown I guess. I use topical washes and Clearisil after I shower. I'm open for other washes and stuff tho. My numbers didn't seem to bad to me or my doc either. He did say to bring my Trt dose down to 100mg/wk to get my numbers down into range but I told him I didn't want to cause I told him how shitty I felt on that dose. We just don't want it to creep up on me more over time. I'm just debating if my numbers are bad enough to justify dropping my dose to the point where I'm going to feel horrible again. I was thinking of bringing it down by 20mg/wk to get a slow feel of things. With my platelaets being normal and my numbers only slightly elevated I just don't know. This is one time where I need ya'll to put your 2 cents in for me to consider. As you can tell I'm really torn, especially bc I'm supposed to have my Test Susp blast starting late next week with the product Size On I bought for an intra workout shake from Gaspari Nutrition. Anyone ever used that stuff ? Sorry for the long ASS post y'all !

Maybe I am reading this wrong but the only thing I see that is a little high are your RBCs. Your hemoglobin is fine, normal range is up to 18, unless you are a woman?? And your hematocrit is great.

Maybe I am reading this wrong but the only thing I see that is a little high are your RBCs. Your hemoglobin is fine, normal range is up to 18, unless you are a woman?? And your hematocrit is great.

Yeah, your numbers seem ok really. How long have you been on the 200 mg/wk? Is this prescription test or UG stuff? If its accurately doses, you might think about going down to 150 mg/wk and see how you feel, this would be a safer long term dose. If you want to do a few "blasts every once in awhile you could run the 200 mg/wk for a month or two and then drop back down.

Reason I ask you how long youve been on that dose is because a lot of times the hematocrit/hemoglobin can build up slowly over many months. After 6 months more on that dose it could be a lot higher if youve not been on it for long. If youve been on it for 6 months or so then I would say it probably wont go up much more but who knows.

Last edited:
Thanks y'all. My test is HG. I been on the 200mg/wk for 5wks now. Before that I was on 160mg/wk then 180mg/wk for the same length of time. My labs from 160-180 want up slightly but hardly at all and the same thing from 180-200. When I went from 160-180mg my Hct actually dropped a point. When I was on 100mg/wk my Rbc, Hgb, Hct was all normal. I just remembered I did take dbol @ 15mg/day for 2 wks from late Dec thru early Jan and Two 1,000mcg B12 injections along with 2 wkends of 500iu of Hcg all in the same time frame. They were all vey short and very low dose but I know they'll raise Rbc,Hgb,Hct and since it takes about 3 months to normalize, maybe that's why my levels went up at all, especially on my Jan labs. Any thoughts on this ? Maybe I'll keep the Test dose @ 200mg/wk while I use the Test Susp Pre-Workout and then go down 20mg/wk until I hit say 120mg/wk and stay there if I feel ok and blast again 6 months later or so. Or do I just stay on 200mg/wk until I get blood work again in 3 months and see where everything is ?

Thanks y'all. My test is HG. I been on the 200mg/wk for 5wks now. Before that I was on 160mg/wk then 180mg/wk for the same length of time. My labs from 160-180 want up slightly but hardly at all and the same thing from 180-200. When I went from 160-180mg my Hct actually dropped a point. When I was on 100mg/wk my Rbc, Hgb, Hct was all normal. I just remembered I did take dbol @ 15mg/day for 2 wks from late Dec thru early Jan and Two 1,000mcg B12 injections along with 2 wkends of 500iu of Hcg all in the same time frame. They were all vey short and very low dose but I know they'll raise Rbc,Hgb,Hct and since it takes about 3 months to normalize, maybe that's why my levels went up at all, especially on my Jan labs. Any thoughts on this ? Maybe I'll keep the Test dose @ 200mg/wk while I use the Test Susp Pre-Workout and then go down 20mg/wk until I hit say 120mg/wk and stay there if I feel ok and blast again 6 months later or so. Or do I just stay on 200mg/wk until I get blood work again in 3 months and see where everything is ?

I would go ahead and donate blood to get the numbers down and give you some buffer of safety. If youre going to cruise indefinetely I would use a dose lower than the 200 mg/wk. You have only been on that for 5 weeks and I think your blood counts will go up after another 3 months of that or more especially when you blast with the suspension.

Cool Maldorf. So what about this.! 200mg/wk Test Cyp, 25mg Pre-Workout for 4wks totaling 9wks then start coming down 20mg/wk until I reach 140mg/wk and keep that as my Trt dose. I know this is a life long endeavor and I want to be healthy over anything. Say I blast twice a yr @ the above cycle for 10wks, that should keep my strength and size up while allowing my blood levels of TT to stay around mid range and keep my CBC looking A-OK, right ? I am till going to tell my Doc I want to see that Hematologist. Call me overlY cautious but I'd rather be that then Fuc*ed up, ya know. I know ppl will say, those doses aren't a blast but I'm strong enough now and big enough now but I have torn shit as it is, so I don't want to get crazy with stuff. I mean im benhing 375x5 on just 200mg/wk @ 240lbs. I think thats strong but i may be wrong. I am hoping by adding the Gaspari Size On to my supplement regimine I can stay fuller and retain strength easier while cruising low. I've never used BCAA's, Creapure, Glutamine or the Carb Complex in it at all let alone as an an Intra-Workout so I may respond well to it or it may be junk. Is there any AAS that will not raise Rbc, Hgb or Hct ?

Last edited:
Cool Maldorf. So why about this.! 200mg/wk Test Cyp, 25mg Pre-Workout for 4wks totaling 9wks then start coming down 20mg/wk until I reach 140mg/wk and keep that as my Trt dose. I know this is a life long endeavor and I want to be healthy over anything. Say I blast twice a yr @ the above cycle, that should keep my strength and size up while allowing my blood levels to stay mid range and keep my CBC looking A-OK, right ?

Sounds sane to me! Just be sure to do CBCs like once every 3 months and donate blood at about the same rate to keep things down.

Sounds sane to me! Just be sure to do CBCs like once every 3 months and donate blood at about the same rate to keep things down.

Thank you. I know we disagree sometimes but I appreciate your input as I can get off track easy. I also added some stuff to my above post if u wish to read over it and comment further I would appreciate it. Also, just to be clear, I will not blast with the Suspension until I see the Hematologist, get his opinion and get a steady Phlebotomy schedule set up.

Last edited:
Thank you. I know we disagree sometimes but I appreciate your input as I can get off track easy. I also added some stuff to my above post if u wish to read over it and comment further I would appreciate it. Also, just to be clear, I will not blast with the Suspension until I see the Hematologist, get his opinion and get a steady Phlebotomy schedule set up.

I think that is a good plan. It will allow you to build some muscle and yet do it realatively safely and feel healthy at the same time. Glad to hear it, its a light in the darkness now Im seeing with that post going on now with the guy that is scared because of his tachycardia. I have nothing against you, and I think its great that youre willing to listen to advice from others.

Last edited:
Ok cool. Ya, I wouldn't ask for the advice if I wasn't going to take it to heart. I don't know what I will do if my doc won't rfe me to the Hemo. He should tho, my numbers, while only slightly elevated, are still elevated none the less.

Ok cool. Ya, I wouldn't ask for the advice if I wasn't going to take it to heart. I don't know what I will do if my doc won't rfe me to the Hemo. He should tho, my numbers, while only slightly elevated, are still elevated none the less.

A lot of plans dont require a referral anymore. I think the insurance companies realized that it was costing them more because patients were forced to make an extra visit to their primary care doc just to get the referral, thats my theory. It seemed for us in the past that we used to have to do that, but our insurance hasnt been like that in many years. Maybe Im just lucky.

When you see the hematologist youre pretty much going to have to spill the beans and tell him what youre doing otherwise they are going to want to run a whole array of expensive tests on you to find out why youre hemoglobin is high. Thats my feeling at least.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear